Camp Half-Blood (RP)

Val looked around her in the lunch room, surprised to see all the demi-gods mingling. There were some who seemed to stick with their siblings, as expected, but very few. She decided to get a hot-dog and fries as her lunch, with a Coke. Following Jarred to the empty table, she sat across from him, quietly observing the others. She hoped to Zeus certain ones weren't her siblings, and others seemed either chill or stand-offish. A couple people, who were also looking around, had either interested or dirty looks offer. Val turned back to Jarred, tilting her head slightly. "How are you liking it here so far?"

Clara decided to explore a little bit. She walked around the archers, the large lake, all of the houses, and even explored some of the woods. By the time she was done Clara had really worked up an appetite. She began to make her way up to the food hall. After receiving her food she looked around for a place to sit. She a table with the boy from earlier and a girl. She walked over to them. "Hi! Do you mind if I join you?" she asked.

She gived it to the kid and ran off. she was bored so she though of going to get something to eat. she saw so many people she was scared that one will get hurt. she walked up to a women that gived her some food she walked around to see where to sit. she see a boy and two girls. she walked up to tham and said sofly "can i sit with you." she didn't look at them she didn't want anything to happen.

Val was a bit surprised as she was interrupted by all the people coming over- it made her a bit uneasy. Was her 'Stay Away' look fading? Or was it Jarred's comfortable attitude that was bringing all these random girls to their table. Normally, she would have no problem declining, but seeing she wasn't the only one involved in this decision, she looked at Jarred, letting him decide. Besides, when Ava called, she needed to make it seem like she had very few connections to the camp. Maybe it would make her reconsider leaving her there.

Jarred was about to start a converstaion with Val when a girl approached the table asking to join them. He glanced over at Vals expression and he wasn't sure that she wanted the extra company. Honestly he just wanted them two to chat up about another sparring match but he could tell that the girl was new like them so he nodded not wanting her to feel left out seeing as everyone had their own crowd. " Sure why not". Running his hands through his messy hair he gave Val a warm smile. " So i was wondering when we can train again, tommarow mabey?". Strangley it was the first day but he was enjoying Val's company and he figured it be noce staying at this camp. Jarred turned to the other girl. " So whats your name and who's your parent?".

Clara was so happy that they didn't turn her away. She could tell that the girl wasn't too excited about having her here but oh well. Clara listened as the other two talked about sparring each other. All she could think about was heading back to the huge lake she had seen earlier. Clara came to reality when the guy asked for her name and parent. "My name is Clara. And what do you mean by parent?" she asked slightly confused.

The other two sat down, and Val continued munching her fries, nodding briefly at the mention of another training tomorrow. When the girl seemed not to know what Jarred meant by "parents", Val looked at her with disbelief. "Only the ENTIRE reason any of us are here. Demi-gods? Ring a bell?" She asked, gesturing between them all. She couldn't believe anyone would come to Camp Half-Blood, and not even know that they had a god as a parent. She then twisted the ends of her hair, and glanced towards the other girl. "What about you? Do you know your parent?"

Jarred took a bite out of his burger. He could fell a small tension between Val and Clara. His eyes darted around the room looking at a few people who were getting scolded for using their abilities during the lunch period. It was evening time and he was suddenly getting the urge to take a relaxing swim in the lake. Finishing up on his food and drink he threw away his food and then stood up. " Im gonna go and take a swim in the lake, im missing the water". With that said he headed out the Lunch Hall and tword his cabin. Opening one of his duffel bags he pulled out some swimming trunks and he pulled off his shirt and put on the trunks. He headed down tword the lake and then dove into the water swimming a bit out and he relaxed.

When Jarred left abruptly, Val decided she would finish her food, and then left shortly after, leaving the tense table, and going to her cabin. The cabin she had was decently sized, with a few large rooms. Apparently Ares must have a lot of kids. She met a couple of her half-brothers and sisters, all of them with eerily similar qualities. Agressive, not necessarily likeable, and some extremely loud and boisterous. The cabin wasn't that far from the main training ground, which was convenient for all of them. Val's room had a decent view of the lake, and she noticed one side of the room had been taken. Nobody had bothered to tell her who her roommate was, but it didn't really matter to Val. She left the window partially open, and started to unpack her clothes onto the bed.

Clara sighed as the other two people who she had been eating lunch with left. Well you sure did start this day off wonderfully she thought to herself. Clara got up and threw her food into the huge fire that she had seen earlier. She really wanted to go for a swim but seeing as that Jarred kid was at the lake she decided that would be awkward. Instead she roamed around the forest a little bit more. "I wonder who my parent is" she thought out loud. "I love to swim so maybe Poseidon? But that's ridiculous I can't have someone as powerful as him. Can i?" Clara shook her head and headed towards the main house.

Noel looked over and saw another guy jumping in the water. He jumped out of it and smiled.
"Yo! I'm Noel!" He called out, smiling and waving.
He wanted to make friends. Hopefully he wasn't being too... Needy.

Adrian was now sitting on the beach, watching two guys who were swimming.
She liked one of them, she didn't know his name, he'd been talking with a girl who had been training.
Adrian thought he was rather good looking, but decided she'd be better off not talking to him.

Sunny, after getting bored, decided to change into her bikini that left little to the imagination, and walked down to the beach to sun tan for a bit.
She spread her hot pink towel on the sand, and laid back with a pair of sunglasses on, after spreading some suntan lotion on her skin.
Wasn't there anyone interesting around here?

Zeike looked out and saw everyone was gathering at the beach. Deciding he'd better do so as well, he started to walk by the Ares cabin, when he saw a beautiful girl unpacking her things. Gathering his courage, he knocked lightly on the side of the cabin and smiled shyly.
"H-Hello. I'm Zeike."

Clara saw some people gathering by the lake and decided to change course. Just because the first time trying to make friends didn't work doesn't mean it won't. As her grandma always said if at first you don't succeed try, try again. Clara walked up to the edge of the water and stared longingly at it. It had been so long since she had taken a swim. Maybe making friends could wait. Always being prepared Clara took off her clothes to reveal her bikini underneath. Leaving her clothes on the shore she headed for the middle of the lake.

Comming up from under thewater he was surprised to see all the people in the lake with him. He heard someone close by and he turned to see some guy waving and saying his name. Jarred nodded and then turned tword the other girl swimming in his direction. Glancing over onto the land he saw two girls. Once was looking like she was sun bathing although it was evening and the other one was jsut minding her buisness. Honestly Jarred expected a quiet swim but he figured he have to come back out later for that. INstead he'd try to meet new people. Jarred swam farther out and then underwater not needing air he closed his eyes and relaxed enjoying the feel of the water before swimming underwater back to the shallow end. Standing up with his body waist down in water he ran his hands through his wet hair and called out to the two girls on the beach. " Hey you two should join in the water". He knew that after a few more laps in the water he'd leave and mabey spar with an adult.

Val was getting bored in the cabin, and noticed a ton of people were gathering by lake. She was considering joining them, it would be in her best interest to soak up some sun. She looked up at the sound of a knock, noticing a boy who introduced himself. She peered out the window towards him, giving a wave. "What's up?" She asked casually, going to grab her royal blue and white bikini, and some white and gold sunglasses. Already eager to get out the cabin, she grabbed her black towel, already on the move toward the lake. Forgetting about whether or not the boy was following, she walked towards all the people, happy to see she wasn't the only one not swimming. She laid her towel out a few feet away from another girl in a pink towel, and put one of her earphones in.

When Clara came up to the surface she noticed the girl from earlier at lunch. This is my chance she thought. Clara dove back under and made her way towards the shore. She took a minute to gather her courage and then walked over. Clara tapped the girl on the shoulder. "Look I know that things were kinda tense at lunch but i'd really like to become friends. So maybe we could try again? I'm Clara." she said smiling and holding out her hand.

Val raised her sunglasses slightly as the girl from the table walked over to her, this time with an offer of peace. Since Val was probably stuck here for a while, better to make friends than enemies right? She shook the girl's hand, giving Clara we signature half-grin. "Sure. I'm Val." She told her, slipping her sunglasses back over her eyes. "Enjoying the water?" She asked casually, leaning her weight against her elbows.

Clara took the handshake as a sign of peace. "Nice to meet you." she said and sat down next to Val to soak up some of the sun. "Yeah it's great. I've always loved the water. Back home my grandma and I live like five minutes away. What about you?" she asked looking at her.

"I don't really go in water, nor have family to take me to swim in it." She told her, shrugging. She glanced over at the girl, her expression serious. "You sure you're not a Poseidon kid? You sure are sounding like one. Especially with your love of water and all." She pointed out. Not that many people got a one-eighty mood change from some mere water splashing on her skin- Val knew that for certain.

Zeike blushed in embarrassment as the girl walked by him, barely giving him a glance. Sighing sadly, he walked down to the beach and sat in some shade. He didn't like the sun much, and he felt like he was a bit of an outsider at the moment.

Noel noticed the boy nod to him, and then dive under the water again.
Sighing, Noel did the same, and sank to the bottom, just to watch the sun reflecting on the surface. It was calming.

Sunny watched as two girls walked up, one was obviously an Ares girl.
She had that air about her- and Sunny didn't like her.
She got up, and marched over to her, standing right in her sunlight.
"Um, I don't think there's enough room for you on this beach."
She smiled tightly.
"You're making my suntanning experience unpleasant."

Adrian laughed as the water splashed her legs, and then ran towards the shade- she was going to burn if she stayed in the sun too long.
Sighing, she sat down on some grass, not even noticing Zeike.

Val smiled as the rude girl interrupted her. Great. Now there was a stuck up, snobbish hoar to deal with. She had just made peace with Clara! "Oh. That's cool then. I'm sure you can find another beach to tan that botoxed skin of yours." She replied. Oh gosh- Val could feel it. The clenching in her gut, the tingling in her arms as her blood rushed- this girl was really trying to spur on the war side of Val, and too soon for her taste. Ignoring the girl, she turned to Clara. "I'm not in the mood to deal with hoars today so I'm going to move. You can stay, if you want." She told her, making quick strides towards the shade.

Both her headphones in at this point, she walked over to Zeike in the shade, giving him a small smile. "Sorry for brushing by you so quickly earlier. Didn't mean to be rude. I'm Val." She told him, her arms still slightly shaking.