Camp Half-Blood RP (With Crystobert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dairen and Nico blinked, seeming to finally realize where they were. Nico looked away in embarrassment, cheeks burning even harder.

The son of Artemis didn't seem to be affected by what Robert said at the slightest.

Grabbing Nico's hand, Dairen looked down at his boyfriend. "Ready?"

Nico became frustrated at the absence of embarrassment in the older demigod. Why did he get to be the one that doesn't blush? "Yea, yea, let's go already." And with that they made their way to the stables.

Crystal and Robert ran hand-in-hand to the stables. When they got there. Robert lifted Crystal up on a Pegasus, then mounted on the same one, Robert in front with Crystal in back with her arms rapped around his waist.

"Ready?" Robert asked Crystal.

"Of course! I'm with you!" Crystal smiled, warming Robert all over.

"We just have to wait for Dairen and Nico to get here. Then-"

"Dairen!" Nico yelled in protest as they burst into the stables. "Put me down!" He glared at his boyfriend as hard as he could, trying to show him that the gesture was not being appreciated at the slightest.

But Dairen refused to abide. Instead, he headed towards a smoky-grey pegasus. Not responding to the outbursts of anger and irritation from the younger demigod, he mounted Nico onto its back.

"I can get on a pegasus myself you know." Nico snapped.

"I know, but I wanted to." Dairen replied before mounting the pegasus himself.

Crystal giggled at the scene before her. She couldn't help it.

"You okay back there?" Robert asked Crystal about her giggling.

"I'm fine, Robert." Crystal giggled out. She felt the heat from his waist radiate onto her slightly chilled hands, warming them up in no time.

Crystal sighed.

"Ok everyone, let's head out." Dairen told them. "We wasted enough time already."

"Because you freaking carried me..." Nico muttered under his breath, still pissed about his boyfriend's recent actions.

"What's that Nico?" Dairen asked.

"Uh...nothing!" Nico looked away, not wanting the son of Artemis to know what he had said.

Robert smirked at the couple. They were an odd bunch, but they seemed to enjoy one another's company.

"After you." Robert told Dairen. He swung one of his arms back towards Crystal, making sure she was ready, even though he could feel her hands on his waist. He wasn't going to lose her... not again...

Dairen nodded at Robert before his steed spread its blackish-grey wings and with a-stomach-lurching take off rose into the sky, headed in the direction where Pegasus dwelled.

Nico hoped they would get there soon before it was too late.

Before Crystal knew it, they were in the shy, flying towards the one and only Pegasus. She felt proud to be the one to translate horse, or Pegasus, or whatever language they spoke.

She felt sleep wash over her, wrapping around her mind, sinking her consciousness down. She leaned forward, resting her head on Robert's warm back, slipping into sleep. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be a peaceful nap.

As some time went by, the son of Hades began to notice some odd behaviors from his boyfriend. His grip on the reins was so tight that his knuckles were white and not a single word went out of his mouth throughout the whole entire trip. "Are you ok Dairen?" Nico asked.

"I'm completely fine." Dairen tried to reassure him with smooth talk. Nico didn't buy it.

"Right." The younger demigod grumbled. "Cause not saying a word to your boyfriend for three hours straight is normal."

"Its not that." Dairen answered. " I just wanted to keep quiet so that any monsters nearby wouldn't hear us."

Frowning, Nico didn't say another word. It bothered him that Dairen would smooth talk him of all people. He knew the son of Artemis was lying, so what in Hades's name is making Dairen lie to him?

Crystal found herself back at camp, sitting at the beach with Robert. He was holding her hand, the both of them staring at the horizon. She looked at Robert, but something was wrong. He didn't seem to know she was there. It scared her.

"Robert?" Crystal tried to get his attention, but he didn't seem to hear her.

Crystal shook his hand. "Robert!" she yelled, but he didn't even respond. She tried shaking his hand again, but she wasn't holding his hand anymore. There seemed to be someone sitting next to him, another girl.

"R...Robert?" She stood to see who it was, she screamed. Tears streaming down her face.

Robert was holding hands with Dara, like they were a couple. They were staring into each other's eyes. They're faces were inches, almost as if they were going to...

"Robert, don't!" but it was too late. Robert closed in on Dara, pressing his lips against hers. He seemed to enjoy it, maybe even more than their kisses.

"No!" Crystal screamed, waking herself from her nightmare.

(*pukes*) Nico and Dairen flew slightly above Crystal and Robert in silence, not another word exchanging between them. Nico studied everything that his boyfriend was doing. He noticed how he stared straight ahead, a determined look on the older demigod's face. Wrapped around the son of Artemis, Nico felt the tension in Dairen's well-muscled back.

'Maybe Dara's disappearance is bothering him more then he's telling me.' Nico thought. It would make sense.

But he couldn't shake that feeling of something different, something else going on in that mind of his.

Suddenly, Nico was jolted out of his thoughts when Crystal awoke from her nightmare screaming. Leaning over to look down at them, he felt the world shift as he started to slide off the smoky-colored pegasus.

"No!" Dairen shouted. Releasing the reins from his iron-tight grip, the son of Artemis outstretched an unusually shaky hand towards his falling boyfriend. "Hold on!"

Crystal woke sweating, screaming her lungs out. She started to fall of the Pegasus, but Robert rapped his arm around her, keeping her from falling off.

"Crystal!" Robert shouted. "Are you okay?"

Crystal kept silent, not wanting to share her nightmare, especially not with Robert at the moment.

It was too late.

Dairen's eyes widened as he watched Nico fall off the pegasus into the darkening sky. He tried to control his shaky hands, but the adrenaline level in his body was too high for him to react fast enough to save his boyfriend. The older demigod never felt so helpless as the person he cared about dropped closer to the ground.

'Why now?!' The son of Artemis thought with frustration. 'I can't deal with something like this in this kind of place!'

Nico's dark eyes closed softly as his ears filled with the sound of the sky. His black clothes billowed in the wind when the air parted swiftly, allowing gravity to claim its prize.

He hit something warm hard. Very hard.

"Ow Dairen, you didn't have to-" He was cut off by a loud neigh rumbling beneath him.

Eyes flying open, Nico looked down to see he was on a pure white pegasus, which neither Dairen or Crystal/Robert were riding. He stared at the steed with a gaping mouth. Was this who he thought it was?

"Oh. My. Gods." Robert stammered.

Crystal couldn't believe it either. "Pegasus." she whispered.

Nickering, Pegasus nodded towards a nearby mountain, which was flat and perfect for landing. Understanding, Nico turned and yelled to everyone, "Follow Pegasus to the mountain!" He pointed at it to indicate what he was talking about.

Crystal and Robert's Pegasus took off towards it's master, not wasting any time.

Crystal was shaken when she heard her Pegasus speak in her mind.

'It is him! Lord Pegasus!'

Crystal's mouth hung open, not knowing how to respond, if she should respond at all.

They landed on the mountain top, Nico sliding off Pegasus with a sigh of relief. The sky was definitely not his favorite place.

When Dairen unmounted his steed, he didn't hesitate to swiftly walk up to his boyfriend and hug him to his chest. "Thank the gods your alive." He whispered. But Nico could tell that he was still tormented by his failure to save him.

Then it all clicked in his brain.

"I failed you..." Dairen sighed. "I...couldn't do it."

Nico sighed, irritated with his boyfriend's behavior. "Stop it." He ordered him. "You couldn't help it."

"But I almost killed you!" Dairen bursted, a look of despair in his forest-green eyes. "If I could control myself more, then you wouldn't have-"

"Dairen!" Nico yelled. He grabbed his face, forcing him to look into his eyes. "Enough. I understand why you couldn't save me."

"But-" He was cut off.

"You didn't say a word until I asked you to tell me what's wrong." Nico explained. "Your knuckles were white from your death-grip on the reins and you never looked down once until I fell." He smirked. "Dairen Grey, you are afraid of heights."

( * cue dramatic music*) Crystal stiffly unmounted the Pegasus, still dazed from her nightmare. She didn't say a word. She kept her gaze to the ground.

Dairen gaped at his boyfriend in shock. Nico was the first person to not fall for his smooth talk. Everyone else accepted it like the word of God until now. "You...You figured it out?" It didn't make any sense to him. The son of Artemis wondered if he left any obvious loop-holes this time.

"Of course I did Dairen." Nico snapped. "Don't assume I'm like those idiots you brainwash with those words of yours."

Robert looked at Crystal, but his happy expression fell.

"Crystal?" She didn't respond. "Crystal!" Nothing. "Gods of Olympus, Crystal, what is wrong?!" Crystal didn't even flinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.