Camp Half-Blood: Kronos Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm place holding the 2nd and last child of aphrodite
Wait, there are limits on other gods besides the big three? From what I read it was only a limit on the big three, otherwise I would have reserved one for Athena

207d0130b473af10afc695ac4ff7c3f6.jpg

Name: Evangelina
Nicknames: Evan and Angel are the only other names she'll answer to
Sex: Female
Gender Identity: Non-Gendered but only answers to female pronouns.
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual; since she doesn't get close to anyone, she's pretty much considered fully asexual by her peers
Godly Parent: Demeter
Powers: Chlorokinesis
Personality: Evangelina is seen by her peers as something of an oddball, generally avoided by most. It's not that she's mean or anything; She's actually really quite nice. She's a rather withdrawn individual, a shy thing that prefers to be reading a book or listening to music or just being alone in general. She doesn't talk often, known for simply offering a kind smile and a light wave. She's a deep thinker, often contemplating existential and philosophical matters. She's a very picky eater and the last person you will ever see eating any sort of junk food. She honestly doesn't eat anything crafted in a factory and would much rather eat vegetation that she's grown herself or that's been provided by the camp. She's not a complete hermit though; While she won't talk to most people, she will help out in any way that she can and is known for being the best chef in Camp Half-Blood, seeming to always be working on some new recipe. Angering her isn't the best idea. Generally a pacifist, she has no problem solving her problems silently. This often means that someone's going to wake up covered in poison sumac. She's not the best at combat but she does well enough to hold her own, a surprise to her peers. Like her mother, she's a nut for physical health.
Weapon: Evangeline possesses and is quite skilled with a scythe that she crafted during her second year with the help of a few friends from Hephaestus' Cabin. It is capable of shifting in size to suit her. She is known to use it more for gathering wheat more than fighting.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Also. A Demisexual demigoddess who is the daughter of Demeter.

Anyone else find that amusing?

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Finally finished James, hope you guys like him.

0ffb92501078e419157765497ec3d9c2-d3fl7uu.jpg

Name: Jake Campbell
Nicknames: He is normally called by his last name
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Godly Parent: Zeus although he doesn't like him
Powers: Jake can control the wind and lightning, because of that he can create tornadoes or storm clouds. But unfortunately he cannot fly like his great and famous half brother, something that has always annoyed him
Personality: Jake when you first meet him can come across flirty, arrogant, cocky, up himself and just basically annoying. But once you get to know him you see that he is extremely caring of the people close to him, too caring. He'd rather die then let his friends or family get hurt and this can sometimes lead him to always volunteering to do the dangerous almost impossible parts of quests. He also suffers from depression, but it normally occurs after he has unintentionally upset someone or he is alone. He is a smart kid, and absolutely loves history and maths. Give him an equation and he will solve it, ask him about history he will know. He tends to sleep in but only because he stays up late, the calm and darkness of the early hours of the morning are his favourite time. Just him, the stars, the open world, and so many cans of coke and cookies. Like seriously, he always has cookies and coke
Weapon:
Training_Sword_PP_black_GTTCP503.jpg

His weapon is just a black sword but at the end is a piece of rope that ties the sword to his wrist (I couldn't find a sword like the one above with the rope bit at the end so imagine it ;) ). He can touch the base of the handle of his sword and it will shrink to the size of a bracelet charm and will stay on his wrist, then it works the same to make it bigger
History: TBA in story

• Love
Reactions: Small Foxx
Reactions: Small Foxx
Haha...anyone wanna be my Jason? Lol

Woooh Percy Jackson brings back memories of middle school and high school! I can't remember much but I loved 'em.

I will be making a son of Hermes and a son of Apollo. c:

0ffb92501078e419157765497ec3d9c2-d3fl7uu.jpg

Name: Jake Campbell
Nicknames: He is normally called by his last name
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Godly Parent: Zeus although he doesn't like him
Powers: Jake can control the wind and lightning, because of that he can create tornadoes or storm clouds. But unfortunately he cannot fly like his great and famous half brother, something that has always annoyed him
Personality: Jake when you first meet him can come across flirty, arrogant, cocky, up himself and just basically annoying. But once you get to know him you see that he is extremely caring of the people close to him, too caring. He'd rather die then let his friends or family get hurt and this can sometimes lead him to always volunteering to do the dangerous almost impossible parts of quests. He also suffers from depression, but it normally occurs after he has unintentionally upset someone or he is alone. He is a smart kid, and absolutely loves history and maths. Give him an equation and he will solve it, ask him about history he will know. He tends to sleep in but only because he stays up late, the calm and darkness of the early hours of the morning are his favourite time. Just him, the stars, the open world, and so many cans of coke and cookies. Like seriously, he always has cookies and coke
Weapon:
Training_Sword_PP_black_GTTCP503.jpg

His weapon is just a black sword but at the end is a piece of rope that ties the sword to his wrist (I couldn't find a sword like the one above with the rope bit at the end so imagine it ;) ). He can touch the base of the handle of his sword and it will shrink to the size of a bracelet charm and will stay on his wrist, then it works the same to make it bigger
History: TBA in story

Accepted

Also guys,please post a character sheet even if your using a canon character,this is still an Rp so make it your own. Maybe this annabeth dyed her hair completely gray. Or one of the boys realized that they're bisexual. Just keep the spirit of the character the same

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've been lagging behind so much.

I'll get my characters up later today.

tumblr_netblgW63F1tmc4kmo1_400.gif

Min Wook
"Wookie"

Gender Identity: Agender
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Godly Parent: Apollo
Powers:
Virokinesis or Disease Manipulation
The power to control all forms of diseases, viruses, bacteria and infection agents. Wookie can create, manipulate, cause/heal, etc. all forms of diseases, including heir severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, etc.

Limitations:
  • It can be very painful to use depending on the disease.
  • Prolonged use can affect Wookie's own health.
  • Emotions such as extreme excitement or surprise can activate his powers in awkward situations.
  • Changes can take time to complete.
  • May not always work on those with Enhanced Regeneration, since they can be immune from certain to all disease.
  • Might not work on those with Immortality.

Personality:
A goofball. Wookie doesn't really care about how others view him and can be a little crazy. He is a wise man for his age and views the world in a very particular way. Everything is an open book to him and he can't wait to read it. Wookie has a gentle soul. He is not gullible though and has an uncanny ability to see when people are lying.

Weapon:
Bow & Arrow given to him by his father and just like him, he never hunts with it. He is very skilled but only ever uses it against enemies or targets.

History:
His mother was a marine that met Apollo when she was on leave. He was kind to her and she spoke very highly of him. When Wookie started to develop his powers and couldn't easily control them, his mother sent him to Camp Halfblood.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.