~:Powers:~
~Water Manipulation~
Iris can manipulate currents and sources of water, as she is the
daughter of the king of the sea.

~Sea Animal Communication~
Since she is the daughter of Poseidon, she can communicate with the creatures
of her father's domain.

~Sea Navigation~
Anywhere on the seas, Iris can tell where they are, which comes in handy when sailing.

~:Personality:~
Iris is somewhat interesting, being genderfluid and all. Iris was always kind of a tomboy, from the very start.
Iris loves to feel like a guy sometimes, but she always has a small bit of femininity to her. She comes off as very blunt
and a bit aggressive. She can tend to come off as someone who is confusing in gender, she is actually quite
laid back, though don't try and make her into a girly girl or tell her to make her hair longer, that is an easy way to
poke the sleeping bear. She is loyal to the gods and her friends, and she is quite picky about who she
becomes friends with. She tends to be really quiet around strangers and new people, but she
gradually opens up. She is the responsible one, which sometimes makes her feel like
if she can't solve everything, it's her fault.

~:Weapon:~
Iris' weapon is a staff, made of metal that has sharpened ends that can be used for stabbing.

~:History:~
She doesn't tell much about her past, only that she came of her own free will, though no one knows if that
is a lie.

Last edited:
978x.jpg

Name: Ace Berch
Nicknames: Hiss (short for history), Grey.
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Godly Parent: Apollo
Powers: Healing. Simply swiping his hand over wounds heals them.
Personality: Warm, defiant, calculating, neutral.
Weapon: Wrist mounted crossbow and duel short-swords.
History: Aces past is not horrible. It was quite normal. But he refuses to discuss it because he prefers not having much of a reputation.
Other: Ace is a historian. He looks to the past to predict the future. He is an expert on mortal and godly history. When something cannot be predicted he gets put on edge.

anime20guy.jpg

Name: Daniel James Goodnight
Nicknames: Danny has been trying to get people to refer to him as the "Prince of Gods," or the "King of Demigods" for the last five years, with little success. Other than that, Danny is fine.
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
Godly Parent: Zeus
Powers: Control over the weather. Daniel can bend the very skies to his will, causing storms of lightning, wind, ice, or rain with a mere thought and a wave of his hand.
Personality: Daniel is seen as the camp clown. He's lighthearted and rather carefree, and is nearly impossible to silence. Usually found floating around camp on a lazy breeze, he's known for his razor sharp wit, and a tongue that's as sharp as his spear. He teases just about everyone in whatever way he can think of, though it's never in mean spirits. It's more of a habit than anything else, and everyone who's been at the camp for more than a few hours knows it from personal experience.
Weapon:
Spear_zps0cbca676.jpg

An incredible spear, tipped from celestial bronze and inscribed with dozens of runes signaling the spear's might. Skypeircer is its name, and in the hands of any child of Zeus, the spear glows softly with the ancient power of the gods themselves. Crafted from one of Zeus's own thunderbolts, it is nigh-unbreakable, and can pierce through even the toughest of monsters with ease.
History: Unknown to most, Daniel's lighthearted and joking demeanor is a mask he uses to hide a seriously screwed up past from the general populace. He doesn't like to talk about it, but if someone were to get close enough to him, he'd willingly reveal it.

What most people around the camp know, is that Gabriel moved around a lot, though the managed to find time for a couple of rather nerdy hobbies. Primarily writing, the avid reading of comic books, and incredible talent at a few video games. Most notably, Daniel is the current NYC champion of Marvel vs. Capcom. Since coming to Camp Half-Blood, Daniel's completed some impressive feats, slaying many monsters and even once holding off an entire cabin during capture the flag.

Last edited:
Ah, finally the website's back up and I can see everyone else's sheets. I'm very excited!

[fieldbox="Character Sheet, orange, dotted"]
[Appearance]
Name:
Nicknames:
Gender Identity:
Sexual Orientation
Godly Parent:
Powers:
Personality:
Weapon:
History: (Optional)​

[/fieldbox]

Uh...where's my Piper?

I was working on it the day the site went down. The BBCode fucked up, I need to fix it.
I like the BBC codes so far, Iris is done, I will be making a few more charries soon, when I finish homework

Oohoho. I'll give this a shot.

[Appearance]
images

Name:
Angelina Field
Nicknames:
Angie, Lina
Gender Identity:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Asexual/Aromantic
Godly Parent:
Aphrodite
Powers:
Charmspeak - Coupled with her cuteness, she is able to pull it off quite smoothly.
Amokinesis - Being a child of Aphrodite, she can control one's love or desire.
Personality:
Angelina is a quite straight-to-the-point kind of child. She seems more fit as a child of Athena rather than Aphrodite; not being a total make up loving airhead as the stereotype would trail. She is very intellgent, reasonable, and logical for her age. Alongside with her intelligence, she is a very hard fighter. Do not piss off this little girl or you'll have nails in your eyes, teeth in your arm, a kick to the crotch, or a punch to the breasts.
Weapon:
images

She normally carries what looks to be a normal cute parasol around, but in reality it works as a sword and shield. When being used for combat, the lengthy, steel part of it works like a sheath, sliding out to reveal a katana-like sword. The opened, pink part then retracts with the sheath towards her body, being held much like a shield, being actually made of Celestial Bronze along with the sword.
History:
Angelina had only started camp about two days ago, on the first day being claimed right off the bat.
(I'll add more if I think of more)​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
PS, my character is done.

[Appearance]
images

Name:
Angelina Field
Nicknames:
Angie, Lina
Gender Identity:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Asexual/Aromantic
Godly Parent:
Aphrodite
Powers:
Charmspeak - Coupled with her cuteness, she is able to pull it off quite smoothly.
Personality:
Angelina is a quite straight-to-the-point kind of child. She seems more fit as a child of Athena rather than Aphrodite; not being a total make up loving airhead as the stereotype would trail. She is very intellgent, reasonable, and logical for her age. Alongside with her intelligence, she is a very hard fighter. Do not piss off this little girl or you'll have nails in your eyes, teeth in your arm, a kick to the crotch, or a punch to the breasts.
Weapon:
images

She normally carries what looks to be a normal cute parasol around, but in reality it works as a sword and shield. When being used for combat, the lengthy, steel part of it works like a sheath, sliding out to reveal a katana-like sword. The opened, pink part then retracts with the sheath towards her body, being held much like a shield, being actually made of Celestial Bronze along with the sword.
History:
Angelina had only started camp about two days ago, on the first day being claimed right off the bat.
She sounds like Neo from Rwby

Oh seriously? Lol i've never watched RWBY, so that was totally unintentional XD

[Appearance]
images

Name:
Angelina Field
Nicknames:
Angie, Lina
Gender Identity:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Asexual/Aromantic
Godly Parent:
Aphrodite
Powers:
Personality:
Weapon:
images

History:
How cute! Maybe she and my boy James can have something of a brother/sister relationship?

Dude, best idea ever.
Yes.

Aww I can't to post ai I'm so happy he's going to have so many brothers and sisters

Is this still open? It's been a while since I've read the series (and I never got around to the Heroes of Olympus ones at all) but I'd like to get in on this if I can.

Also whoever faceclaimed V, I love you forever and it's sad that I recognized him immediately.

Awesome! I will get my bios up as soon as I can. Any objection to one of them being a satyr guardian or is this strictly demigods only?

Status
Not open for further replies.