[fieldbox="Premise, orange, dotted"]
Five years ago the Saviors of Olympus defeated Kronos and vanquished him from existence. Though so they thought, it turned out that Kronos was very much still alive. Just weakened and waiting as he grew more power. This time he's back and more powerful than before and with a physical form. Angry and waiting to make his new appearance, Kronos watches from afar.
They were forsaken, they were pushed and tossed aside like old toys. Once golden heroes overshadowed by new ones. They saw the real truth, The Heroes of Olympus. The truth of how cruel the Gods can be and how easily they use them as tools for their bidding. They finally realized the Gods could never change. Approached by Kronos, the Heroes turn their backs on the Gods and join the titan king.
New heroes always come through camp's borders each day. Eager to fulfill their destinies and make a name for themselves. A new group of bright eyed demigods have found their way to camp. They must find their paths, whether they follow the path of the Gods or the path of Kronos is their journey. Kronos is rising and their decisions can make or break the future of Olympus.
[fieldbox="Rules, purple, dotted"]
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: Kronos Returns! Here at this RP we have a few rules.
1. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Metagaming what so ever. It's annoying to any roleplayer and frowned upon by everyone. Just, don't do it.
2. No Overpowered characters or Mary Sues/Gary Stus. I'll tell you if I think your character is overpowered or a Sue. No one likes perfect and ultra super powered characters. (Except the people that make them)
3. Only 3 per big three, not counting canon big three kids (Who are playable)
4. NO ONE LINERS (at all) I expect at least a 12 sentence paragraph per post.
5. Respect me and your fellow players and keep drama in character, keep it out of OOC.
6. I expect activity, keep your posts consistent, and if you have to drop out or go away let me know.
5. @Angel Evans is my Co-GM, listen to him as you would me.
6. Keep characters different and unique as well as keep the gender ratios even.
7. Wait until 3 people have posted after you before posting again.
8. Last but not least, have fun!
[fieldbox="Arc, orange, dotted"]
To be edited as the RP goes on.
Prologue - Welcome to Camp Half-Blood
Last edited by a moderator: