Camp Crystal Lake (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot opened his mouth at first to say 'do you have goals?', but he knew that such a thing would come across as rude. Instead he asked, "What do you want to do when you grow up?" Elliot wouldn't know what to do with himself if not to strive for his future. He found it fascinating that people could live so eloquently in the present with no inkling to what trials they may have to face.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a new boy enter the dining hall. He watched as another went to go and greet him. How had Elliot not have noticed him before? Did he arrive late? He put it out of his mind. He would have to deal with one person at a time as they approached him.

Opening an eye, Evan looked at the very young girl that was asking about some book that was near the tree. " No miss, I have not see an book any-" Evan stops himself for speaking, watching some boy walk over to the tree, lay down, and rest his head on a book that Evan did not see before. Thinking that is the book in question, Evan responded, " I believe that, that boy is using it has a headrest. " before closing his eye again and taking another deep breath.

( I AM ALIVEEEE!)

Xavier wasn't really sure how to respond to the boy, but luckily her was joking. Before he could say anything else the boy then walked away. Xavier wasn't really sure what to do first Evan had ditched him now the new guy. With a glance back at the other two males he started heading back to the boys' cabin sad he seemed to be all alone.

Arthur thought for a moment. "I.. I'm not sure, to be honest." He never really planned ahead, he didn't feel the need to on most occasions. Hell, he had packed his bag the morning before coming here, if that said anything. "I've never really thought about my future, I tend to just- you know- go with it." He glanced down for a moment. "When I was younger I wanted to be a firefighter. Like most kids do when their young. Eventually that faded and well... nothing ever replaced it." Arthur shrugged. "How long have you wanted to be a heart surgeon?" He asked, picking up one of the slices of bacon on his plate and taking a few bites from it.

She looked to retreive it, it's green cover with the golden engraving letting her know that it was indeed her book. But just as she turned she looked back at the boy over her shoulder, giving a second thought and turning back around fully to look at him again.

" Thank you so much. I thought I would never find it.
If there is anything I can do for you to repay the favor please,
just let me know and I will gladly help you in whatever way I can."

And having said that, she went to collect her book.

Status
Not open for further replies.