Camophilia's Star Wars Reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Camophilia

A long time ago, In a galaxy far far away...

Star Wars

The Enigma Army

The shadows of uncertainty linger over the galaxy. The Jedi Clans have sensed a disturbance in the force. It is the unmistakable cloudiness of the dark side. But the force is not the only thing subjected to disturbing uncertainties. Territorial disputes are becoming violent as many factions try to gain more power over the galactic sectors. While the Mercenary and Bounty Hunter Guilds profit from the arising conflicts, even they are becoming wary. There are reports of battles fought between clans of clones. This flies in the face of the Eugenics ban, symbolizing complete disregard for the agreements of galactic warfare. Worse yet, the owners of these clones are unknown.

A Jedi task force has been dispatched by the Sigmunt Firalis, a Grey Jedi Enclave from Lerionis. Their mission is to delve deep into conflicted territory, and discover the culprits responsible...

Go to:

http://camostarwarsooc.chatango.com/

And post a number between 1 and 100

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do not fail me in this task, Lord Kylael" the white hologram of the hooded figure said from atop the ship console. "You just concern yourself with the safeguarding of the enclave, Lord Clivus. Leave these clone scum to me." The Darkly-clad man said with barely restrained rage. The insolent whelp flickering above the projector, thought him their master, but the man knew he could crush him with his will alone. The only reason he chose to lead this mission was to satisfy his own curiosity. That left this little kryllus Waft in charge, thinking he was the reigning power. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I will make him pay for hi[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]s[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] insolence upon my return. My team members are far more competent than he will ever be. First we will deal with the clones, then this glory leach.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Kylael planned as Clivus kept talking. "Just remember your-" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kylael cut the transmission. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]There is only so much rylack shit I can stomach in one transmission[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. He thought as he turned to the officer in the pilot seat. "Captain Theralis, initiate the jump to hyperspace, we are done here." Kylael said "As you command, sire." He responded with ample respect. That respect was gained through proper leadership. leadership by example. Kylael turned to my trusted companions. "Any theories on what we will find?" He asked somberly.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
I walked forward toward my comrade, as the transmission ended. I stopped just behind him. "We could find many things, one of the possibilities i see are bounty hunters. I'm sure that i don't have to tell you the possibilities of trouble that could come with them." I said with forewarning in my voice. I stepped to the side slightly as so he could see me The clone army is for the most part not a threat, but the bigger blasters that i'm sure they have will be something we should look out for. I said while turning on my way to find a seat. One soldier stepping forward, as i turn. sir Vael Solstice,, sir i would like to inform you that we are more then. I cut him off, knowing what he would say. More then what!? Tuning to now face the soldier. Capable? Don't think yourself higher. stopping the interaction there, turning to go find a seat once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remained standing near pulled my right lekku over my shoulder and folded my arms, "No doubt, it must be a Hutt, only they could be so cruel. Besides, who sees more bounty hunters than a Hutt?"

Status
Not open for further replies.