Cameron Diaz refuses kid's dying wish

...I will murder Rory.

Does that count as a near death condition?

Awwwww. Jackies, dun't be feisty and angry. The forum gods don't like it.

Something tells me that the problem wasn't that Cameron Diaz wouldn't go down on the kid, but that she wouldn't do it for free.

This raises a question for me. . .

What would THE MEMBERS OF IWAKU make their dying wish?

Or is everyone just going to fill in the blank of who they'd want to blow them with a different name?

All I'd want... is to visit the Golden Island Fox Rehabilitation Center... and work there. If I do.... I'd be happy to die...

I'd like to get a blowjob from the two chicks from The Middleman.

Cameron Diaz is a stuck up B****.

I hope she chokes on a potato chip...dipped in Iku

VERY MUCH IKU! POISONED IKU!

I would most deff like to be blown by many famous women, but that wouldn't be my last wish.

No, I'd want a dream concert. Papa Roach, Paramore, Hey Monday, UnderOath, Catch 22, Saosin, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Angels and Airwaves, Tegan and Sara, Atreyu, Cartel, Amber Pacific (with original vocalist), Meg & Dia, Staind, Snow Patrol... alot more than that.

This raises a question for me. . .

What would THE MEMBERS OF IWAKU make their dying wish?

Or is everyone just going to fill in the blank of who they'd want to blow them with a different name?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eoWkT79ElK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eoWkT79ElK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Sex with these girls. All nine of them. At the same time.

Yes, I know they mostly all look alike. I don't care.

Hmm...
I think I'd have to go with Fel's idea.
A dream concert seems kickass!!!

Sex-wise, I think I'd have to go with sexy roleplays with Andrew Lee Potts (Alice and Hatter) and David Tennant (The Doctor and Companion)

alice-01-andrew-lee-potts.jpg

David%20Tennant%20interview%20Doctor%20Who.jpg