Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.

Jack Shade

Anti-Hero
Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
...I will murder Rory.

Does that count as a near death condition?

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Awwwww. Jackies, dun't be feisty and angry. The forum gods don't like it.

C

Cosmic Orion

This raises a question for me. . .

What would THE MEMBERS OF IWAKU make their dying wish?

Or is everyone just going to fill in the blank of who they'd want to blow them with a different name?

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Genres
All I'd want... is to visit the Golden Island Fox Rehabilitation Center... and work there. If I do.... I'd be happy to die...

D

Darkness

I'd like to get a blowjob from the two chicks from The Middleman.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Cameron Diaz is a stuck up B****.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

I hope she chokes on a potato chip...dipped in Iku

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Genres
VERY MUCH IKU! POISONED IKU!

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

I would most deff like to be blown by many famous women, but that wouldn't be my last wish.

No, I'd want a dream concert. Papa Roach, Paramore, Hey Monday, UnderOath, Catch 22, Saosin, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Angels and Airwaves, Tegan and Sara, Atreyu, Cartel, Amber Pacific (with original vocalist), Meg & Dia, Staind, Snow Patrol... alot more than that.

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
This raises a question for me. . .

What would THE MEMBERS OF IWAKU make their dying wish?

Or is everyone just going to fill in the blank of who they'd want to blow them with a different name?
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eoWkT79ElK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eoWkT79ElK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Sex with these girls. All nine of them. At the same time.

Yes, I know they mostly all look alike. I don't care.

P

PattyPixie

Hmm...
I think I'd have to go with Fel's idea.
A dream concert seems kickass!!!

Sex-wise, I think I'd have to go with sexy roleplays with Andrew Lee Potts (Alice and Hatter) and David Tennant (The Doctor and Companion)