cam3l3an introductions

C

cam3l3an

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
  • You can call me cam for short. Also if you are wondering about my name, the dictionary spelling would be Chameleon-A small lizard who makes it's home in the forests of central America. Most notable future is that it can change it's coloring to match the foliage behind it.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
  • Male
How old are you?
  • 22 but I feel at least 30 sometimes.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
  • Yes I'm new to the site, but not roleplaying. I still role play on Gaia online, but it's so hard to find good role plays there that don't die out after the first day.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
  • I've had more success with single role plays, but open to a group role play as long as it stays active.
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
  • No I prefer the smell of gunpowder in the morning, with the hint of iron from all the blood spilt on a glorious battlefield.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
  • Devil went down to Georgia, then there's a tear in my beer, and finally Amarillo by morning

*Waves* Heyo,welcome to the neighborhood:jump:I'm also a newbie like you guys,joined yesterday thought.There also a chatroom where almost every member would hangout and chat together.Anyway,here an advise,dont troll anyone in here or you'll burn in the internal hell's flame like i did yesterday

Ohh a Mistery Boy !!@.@

Shall I tell you the Definition of Insanity ? Well, my friend.. It is where nothing is ever what it seems, as we All are Mad in here in the world of Iwaku.~

Oh please do Enjoy your stay, within the deep forest of the Uknown- all Maddy like and be aware that we are on the other side of the Fence. That's where the ZomZoms lurk, and the Yellow Bunnies.

Do not FEED THEM!>:)

Take care and see you around maybe..~

* floats around The forum on her tiger giggling *

Hi there Cam! :D Welcome to the site!

*Laughs* Hope you can handle Insanity. *Smiles*tumblr_mfrf99r8ch1ra4x9po1_500.gif