Calm Me Down (Gay/ Yaoi Roleplay, partner needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomie

Original poster
( Reposting an old ad from an old account)

[My character, DelaMonte, is a 19 year old college student at a university for creative studies. Being a scrawny young African-American boy, he was bullied a lot through his childhood. As he grew up, he took it upon himself to protect those in need. Whether it's taking down a group of douchebags on campus [on his own, I might add] or traveling two towns over to find a girl's lost dog, it doesn't matter what the challenge is or how dangerous, he'll take it! That's why he needs a boyfriend. [This boy will seriously hurt himself without some one stopping him...]
  • DelaMonte speaks in African-American Vernacular English
  • He's very loud, slightly violent and often seems cynical, but he just calls it "tough love" [ For example, stealing his passed-out drunk roommate's wallet to buy him aspirin and then kicking him in the stomach to wake him up....]
  • He wears his hair in back length dreads and his outfits usually consist of oversized sweaters and beanies, with skinny jeans and boots.
  • He's very intelligent, with passing grades in all his core classes and a history of honor roll. [ NERD]
image.jpg
THIS WILL BE AN ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIP ROLEPLAY ( and hopefully very fluffy. I'm not one for angst role plays and will want to keep this as silly and happy as possible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.