Calls to Anolia

I viewed this thread and...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're going to be paired up? What happens if someone drops or something?

@☆Luna☆
Do I have to send you my own class as PM for approval?

Yeah my girl will be up tomorrow or Monday.

So we're going to be paired up? What happens if someone drops or something?
Well, if someone drops, what I do is hijack their character, and write just long enough to get them out of the story permanently, and we ex machina your character to another group.

Ahh. I see.

So, big announcement. IC is launching tomorrow. For those of you who are working on a character, you are still allowed to join after launch, but if you wanted to be in from the get go, time is ticking. Also, I now have enough information to know that each character has 5 knowledge slots and a max party size of 3. Before the IC starts, we need to make a decision about how our characters are going to pair up. I want everyone who has their character ready to send me a PM designating a ranking for how much you want to be paired with each character. I will use these rankings to determine who is paired with whom, and these rankings will remain confidential unless you wish them to be disclosed. The IC launches at 6:00PM central time tomorrow, and I'll stop taking rankings after 4:30 PM. I sent this from my Mom's computer, so you can expect me to be around to answer questions later.
@Holmishire @Sailor Moon @Infinity @i3flames @dragonesper @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Dubs of Stigma @york @Saito Hajime @Jakers

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I should choose based on who's most willing to get into yuri shenanigans, or writing styles. >_>

I'd make sure that your posting speed is a good match with whoever you choose.
I can basically match anyone's posting speed. I put several times a week, but I can post more if I'm really enjoying something+have time.

If anyone here likes to write pretty long posts once or twice a day, I'm happy to partner up with them~.

I adapt my pace according to my own schedule and the rules/pace of my partner, but I'm actually prone to be a hyper-poster if permitted. Just look at the number of posts on my 1x1 with Laivindur and note the times of posting. We've had some fun sessions spanning several hours at odd times :p

Of course I might struggle with writing if too much shit happens IRL, these last few months have been a bit up and down.

So, just a shout out to those who aren't watching the OOC. Start watching the OOC, and the IC has launched, which you should also watch!

Link to ic?

Status
Not open for further replies.