Calls to Anolia OOC: A Decentralized Yuri/Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sayin, but if you dislike slow roleplays, you're probably on the wrong forums. Iwaku is a pretty slow place in general. Dunno what 1x1 are like cos I don't do em, but groups tend to be on 1-2 posts per day.

Just sayin, but if you dislike slow roleplays, you're probably on the wrong forums. Iwaku is a pretty slow place in general. Dunno what 1x1 are like cos I don't do em, but groups tend to be on 1-2 posts per day.
1-2 posts per day is adequate for me as long as there is a constant pace for a roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
1-2 posts per day is adequate for me as long as their is a constant pace for a roleplay.
That's about the pace we're taking. We're doing huge collab posts in Google Docs and then just dumping them here.
Take a look at the IC.

1-2 posts per day is adequate for me as long as their is a constant pace for a roleplay.
So, posting in CtA is a little misleading. Currently the RP is organized into two different groups, each with 5 characters in them. The faster of the two groups is the one I'm in, containing the members Infinity, Dubs, Jakers, i3Flames, and myself. The slower group contains Saito, Sailor, York, Dubs, and Dragonesper. Karakui believes this RP to be dead primarily because we tried to add her to the slower of the two groups, and until she gets coordinated into a group she effectively has nothing to do. If you join, I could set you up to join a faster group, or I could put you and Kara-san together and steal someone away from a group.

If you join the faster group, I think you'll be likely to write close to the amount you'd like.

Reactions: Why Not?
Oh, and while I'm on the subject, I thought this should be obvious, but it looks like I'll have to say it.

If you have a problem with the pace of the RP, I do have remedies, but I can't do anything if you remain quiet about it. I'm a little disappointed that we waited for a new person to try to join the RP before expressing thoughts like "this RP is dead". Kara-san is understandably frustrated since she hasn't gotten to post since she got here, but we are going to have to increase communication to make this not the case.

I think the way I'm going to fix this is by making the collaborative process more transparent, and shifting the groups around so that people are matched by how fast they like to reply. So what is going to happen is whenever we start a collab, we are going to post the link in the OOC so that way we can see all the activity. This way I have visibility over everyone's projects. Additionally, since it seems to have changed since the onset of this RP, I want everyone in group 2 to redeclare how often they'd like to post.

Reactions: Why Not?
Sorry I wasn't trying to avoid talking I was drawing / mowing the lawn. I'll respond in a moment.

Don't worry about that :D Iwaku is slow like i said earlier. I've had conversations that have lasted months, with several days between responses sometimes :D

That's about the pace we're taking. We're doing huge collab posts in Google Docs and then just dumping them here.
Take a look at the IC.
So, posting in CtA is a little misleading. Currently the RP is organized into two different groups, each with 5 characters in them. The faster of the two groups is the one I'm in, containing the members Infinity, Dubs, Jakers, i3Flames, and myself. The slower group contains Saito, Sailor, York, Dubs, and Dragonesper. Karakui believes this RP to be dead primarily because we tried to add her to the slower of the two groups, and until she gets coordinated into a group she effectively has nothing to do. If you join, I could set you up to join a faster group, or I could put you and Kara-san together and steal someone away from a group.

If you join the faster group, I think you'll be likely to write close to the amount you'd like.
I guess that is fair enough. The set up is a bit weird for me like I said before. I'm wish-washy if I want to join or not so i'm not making any decisions yet.

I guess that is fair enough. The set up is a bit weird for me like I said before. I'm wish-washy if I want to join or not so i'm not making any decisions yet.
If you'd like, feel free to take a look at the collabs. We've got new content up basically daily. It might put you at ease about the expected posting frequency.

You want this, don't you? The desire is swelling in you now. Take your keyboard. Use it. The text box is unarmed. Strike it down with it. Give into your affection for yuri. With each passing moment, you make yourself more Anolia's servant. It is unavoidable. It is your destiny.

Now you have to cos I went to all that effort to quote star wars.

You want this, don't you? The desire is swelling in you now. Take your keyboard. Use it. The text box is unarmed. Strike it down with it. Give into your affection for yuri. With each passing moment, you make yourself more Anolia's servant. It is unavoidable. It is your destiny.

Now you have to cos I went to all that effort to quote star wars.
I laughed so hard after hearing that. Haha xD.
If you'd like, feel free to take a look at the collabs. We've got new content up basically daily. It might put you at ease about the expected posting frequency.
Okay I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.