1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, and Fantasy.
I'm looking for someone to one on one roleplay with. I'm willing to do a small group 3 or 4 people, but I would prefer a one on one roleplay. I'm detailed and love to write multiple paragraph responses and expect at least a few sentences in return. I am willing to do a mature roleplay, but it doesn't have to be. I'm flexible on that.

Genres I will do

Fantasy
Yaoi
Romance
Real Life
High School
Forbidden Romance

Genres I will not do
Horror
Anything with Violence
Non consensual anything

I don't mind other characters being bad boys or mean. I just don't write violence well and none of my characters are mean. I have trouble writing mean things. Most of my characters are pretty sweet and loveable, but I don't mind putting them through the ringer every now and then. Reply here or pm me if you want to roleplay.

I'll role play with you if you want, although i can only do either high School, Romance or Forbidden Romance. I kind of get awkward when it's yaoi since i'm not used to role playing boyXboy. I mostly role play by typing at least 2-3 paragraphs that has 3-4 sentences, i could make it shorter if you want, or perhaps longer, your choice... :3

~ R a y n e

That's fine I play both kinds of couples equally. Which of those would be your preference? That length is fine.

Do You mind roleplaying with me? I love Romance, and all that stuff. <3

I actually like all of those things that you listed, so if you're still looking for someone to roleplay with, I'll roleplay. :D <3