Calling all partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GrimReaper, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I'm looking for someone to one on one roleplay with. I'm willing to do a small group 3 or 4 people, but I would prefer a one on one roleplay. I'm detailed and love to write multiple paragraph responses and expect at least a few sentences in return. I am willing to do a mature roleplay, but it doesn't have to be. I'm flexible on that.

Genres I will do

Fantasy
    Yaoi
    Romance
    Real Life
    High School
    Forbidden Romance

Genres I will not do
    Horror
    Anything with Violence
    Non consensual anything

I don't mind other characters being bad boys or mean. I just don't write violence well and none of my characters are mean. I have trouble writing mean things. Most of my characters are pretty sweet and loveable, but I don't mind putting them through the ringer every now and then. Reply here or pm me if you want to roleplay.

2. I'll role play with you if you want, although i can only do either high School, Romance or Forbidden Romance. I kind of get awkward when it's yaoi since i'm not used to role playing boyXboy. I mostly role play by typing at least 2-3 paragraphs that has 3-4 sentences, i could make it shorter if you want, or perhaps longer, your choice... :3

~ R a y n e

3. That's fine I play both kinds of couples equally. Which of those would be your preference? That length is fine.

4. Do You mind roleplaying with me? I love Romance, and all that stuff. <3

5. I actually like all of those things that you listed, so if you're still looking for someone to roleplay with, I'll roleplay. :D <3