Calladyr Class of 692 E.E.

"Yes. Very," Motonari replied. He stroked his forehead, closing his eyes as another headache came upon him. He closed his ears to keep the noise all around him from making it worse and his skin began to turn pale and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He began to breath very heavily as a poisonous liquid began to seep out of the pores of his skin.

The female knight's request caught Arthuria off guard! No one had ever asked to hear her story before! "Pardon me. Did you--Did you just ..." This was ... This was ... Wow! She had to shake her head to straighten her thoughts and smiled sheepishly. "I'm ... so sorry! For a moment there I was just stunned! I mean, no one's ever asked for me to talk about myself before! I mean, not anytime recently ... you know. Because, my professors would have had to ask me to talk about myself when we first met. Or else they might have started calling me 'Girl" or 'You there' in class and that would have just been awkward ..."

Realizing she was ranting again, she blinked and stopped gesturing in the air. A blush crept over her cheeks and then she lowered her head. "Oh dear, I'm ranting again." She fell into silence, certain the woman now considered her too odd and would send her away shortly.

Max smirked as Discordia told him she wasn't planning on killing everyone. Of course. She probably had something worst in mind. "Nice to meet you, Wir. Discordia loves to talk about her classmates."