Call the Waaaambulance!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ochalla, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Ray

He smiled at her. "Didn't expect what tonight?"

Jason

"We'll need to move fast. When those go offline, it sends a signal to their base." He started running.

2. Ray

He chuckled and held her close.

Jason

He started walking towards him. He was done listening. "I should have known it'd be you. Who else did you bring, huh?" He reached into his overcoat pocket and pulled out a handle. Before he ran, he commissioned a certain surprise in case anyone found him.

3. Ray

He smiled and kept gently kissing her neck. "It's supposed to be a romantic thing or something like that." He held her close.

Jason

He grabbed her shirt before she tried to slip it on. "Yeah yeah. You might want to take the bloody shirt off first, Gwen. Let me do this, okay? You are hurt. Zack nearly shattered your arm and your back."

4. Blair

"How busy?" She leaned her head back as he kissed her neck. She didn't want too far. It was a strange fear but she almost wondered if he would walk out. She didn't expect it but...

5. But there are more things than diamonds stranded there.

LIKE ASIANS, THOUSANDS OF THEM.

WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES!?

6. Ray

He smiled and laughed a bit. "I'm still waiting to hear back from Dylan on any openings. He'll probably know by tomorrow."

7. Eh so shall we throw around ideas. Or something and figure out what we are going to do. Also I was looking around in the forums and such and I thought you you had posted something there because it's only the two of us and such and I think this is for like big groups and stuff. Idk but I guess since this is made we can stay here.

8. BUT THEY'RE IN EUROPE AND YOU'RE IN LATIN AMERICA

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.