Call Out For Crime-Based RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melpothalia

Original poster
I figured the mature forums would be the best place to put this since I have a (bad?) habit of making things less than kid friendly.

Anyway!

I'm looking for a person (or people) to start a thread with.
The basic setup involves a road trip. I'm thinking something along the lines of Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas + Pulp Fiction + Little Miss Sunshine. Summed up, it's two career criminal characters trekking across the country to accomplish a job with all sorts of mishaps and shenanigans along the way.

Exactly how the characters end up in the car together and their final destination can all be sorted out before we begin. They can Thelma-and-Louise it or turn it into a something a little different. It could maybe even be a Kino's Journey-style trek across the country with them staying at each stop for a few days and getting out of dodge when things go awry.

The setting I had in mind is pretty much modern day with a dash of magical realism, but I'm flexible with the ratio of magic to realism you want to work with.

My character is set in stone but I'm not looking for anything in particular from my partner. All I ask is that they use a completely original character (preferably one already developed and not written by the seat of the author's pants) and fit plausibly into the setting and plot.

Just throwing this out here, but I'm not too big on gushy romance so please don't expect that to be the focus. I'm fine with our characters developing some kind of attraction (or even consummation of said attraction) but I don't think I'd be down for the plot shifting to revolve around a romantic relationship. Everything else is fair game though. Hell, our characters could hate each others guts and I'd be totally cool with that. We'll have to see how it all goes down.

Anyway, that's my pitch. Any biters can PM me to lay down details.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

I think I could get behind this. I often enjoy being the guy who says and does whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.