Call of Cthulhu: The Black Elixir

I'll take your going offline as a yes. Plus, my post is cool.

*slaps Grumpy aside and clicks the post button*

*silently deletes the post he had half-written and starts again, plotting hideous revenge*

[MENTION=3925]KaitxtiaK[/MENTION], are you asking Doctor Kingsley to go downstairs? Or one of the sailors?

I had noticed something rather peculiar about the knife that didn't fit the scene quite right. "That knife isn't what killed the woman, is it?" I said, pointing at the knife.

*narrows eyes*

How did you work that out?

*throws another shoe at SmicWeiner*

-__- I am not exactly sure... I need to work on developing my writing a little more.

Okay, Cosmic's snowed under with real life at the moment, so he's dropped out as our assassin from across the seas.

So we're now on the lookout for a new killer to complete our quintet.

I will have a C.Sheet up soon. I might model my character after CWD's so there can be some relation of some sort. We'll see.

Whatever take you want is fine. As long as he/she's connected to Capone, we're cool.

Yeah... This is gonna be a no go :[

I've just been handed an extra account at work. Sorry Asmo.

*hurls Esthalia into the sea*

*writes advert*

Eeep! Sorry I haven't been around! A lot of unexpected craziness went down! >.< Anyhoo, I'm back and will be back to posting tomorrow! =D

Cool stuff.

The roleplay is a third complete now. So we're making good progress. The mystery will soon unravel.

And we're about to welcome Bramble as our new Killer. Be nice to him in the playground and don't steal his juice box.

Name: My name? You may call me Mr. Barclow. Appearance: I suppose I look the type to make people take the long way home when seen in the alley.
I guess you could say I'm average height, with large arms and chest, showcasing my strong upper body.
I don't look like a killer, that's for sure, rather more like someone in the military. Clean shaven and a head of black hair, shaved once a month.
Dark brown eyes, emotionless in their calculating stare, usually enough to finish interrogations before they even begin.
What better color for sneaking around at night, looking for my perfect target? I can usually be seen in my 'work' clothes. A thin black tee, black jeans,
worn a little tight so I don't get caught on fences, and a pair of black loafers. Role:- A mercenary hired by Capone's bootleggers for their mysterious smuggling operation in England, under orders to kill the lord of the manor. Skills: Now I wouldn't tell just anyone, but you? I'll make an exception. I suppose the obvious is killing, though some might ask how. I suppose
my greatest skill is my awareness, helps when sneaking around. I can also improvise weapons out of pretty much anything. Ever been killed by a toaster?
My upper body strength allows me to climb walls with ease, as well as snap a man's neck. Now I may not be the best sniper, or event he best shot,
but I've been known to make it down a long, narrow, empty alley, all to kill a sniper that was trying to kill me. Why are you here?: Money. Plain and simple. Mr. Capone is paying some serious money to have a job done. Poor Mr. Cargwyn.

(Let me know what you think of the character sheet, then I'll get to posting. :D
</pre>

...okay...

*sorts through the schtick*

In the 1920s, jeans would have been loose-fitting factory work-pants, and they were called "waist overalls" until the 1960s, when they finally went on sale beyond the American West. And it wasn't until this time that they perfected the art of non-shrink denim.

Loafers were invented in the 1930s in Norway, so they wouldn't exist yet.

And if I remember, the pop-up toaster wasn't invented till the late 1920s, so either you're referencing a patent that you somehow know about, or are referring to the D12, which is more of an open-grid device from the 1910s.

And most military sniper units were phased out in the inter-war period and didn't resurface again till the Soviets began training snipers in the 1930s. So when you say you made it down an alley to kill a sniper, I assume you just mean a lone gangster who had a bolt-action rifle?

I'm not trying to troll here. But if you're planning to go with this kind of personality then there are going to be a lot of anachronisms.

*prods Bramble's corpse*

Hmm... asnarkyation. Terrible way to go...

*feeds Bramble's corpse quietly to Cthulhu*

Okay, are we all still around? It's time to storm the mansion.