Call of Cthulhu: The Black Elixir

I read that as corgis. Another peril of Steampunk.

Yeah, I think the world is weird enough without bringing in the Steam Dream. Let's just say it's a metal brace, and I'll make sure it gives him an important advantage at one point in the plot.

And how does he know this random Cornish priest? Has he been to the town before? Did they study together? Did he call on the priest for help with a previous case?

I didn't realize that I get to write how they met and all that fun stuff! =D I will happily expand on Ravin's profile! And as for the brace, that works for me! :3

Oh yes! Epic corgis! >w<

She still has a social life, but she has given up the estate for a small apartment.
What I meant was, is she still a part of High Society? The parties, the banquets, the ball season and social clubs? Status was highly important in the 1920s. If she's given up the estate and taken an apartment, that might mean she's treated as an outcast, doubly so for being a young unmarried woman dabbling in the male-dominated world of detective work.

I ask because there are other nobles and scholars in this game, and we need to know how you fit into that framework. There may come a moment where your influence (or lack thereof) affects what resources you can access.

Examples of life in the 20s.

What I meant was, is she still a part of High Society? The parties, the banquets, the ball season and social clubs? .
Ok, that makes lots of sense now. She is a member of high society still, just doesn't live the lavish lifestyle of most of the people. That is what I was trying to hit at.

Okay. but if she's let the estate and all the serving staff go that's going to count against her. People will think she's weird.

Metalhead, I'mma give you another day to send me a prompt for how you're considering playing the Yogi, otherwise I'm gonna get a post in with her. Can't start up Arkos without direction on her end.

If the Yogi is supposed to be the sort of sinister mastermind behind sending your dude to Cornwall, CosmicDubyaDog, why would she come there herself?

Originally, the plan was so the Yogi could be played by another person and have a role in the storyline. Person I invited to play the role turned it down though.

I'm planning on starting my post at the Docks with the americans in order to initiate the Job. I haven't figured out if I'm going to use the Yogi to initiate contact with the men or have Arkos do it. I'll probably write up both ways and take whatever one works better (Likely the later). If it is the later, the Yogi will be referenced through flashbacks through the piece defining the direction of the Monk.

As the story goes on, those references might get more and more Misinterpreted as his mind slips.

To be honest, I haven't completely solidified how this one's going to play out. Gonna run it and let it form as the story progresses.

*shoves the Yogi off a cliff*

We have enough characters.

Anyone having brain-freeze on the IC?

I can play NPCs to introduce you if you need them.

Jorell will be entering tonight, as I've almost got his intro post done. :3 Oh, and I'll be editing the bio soon with more info.

Gonna do the same, Just been swamped. Gonna probably get in a post about 2 am tonight... tomorrow However you say.

I have finally got Jorell in the game! >w< Lemme know if that works!

I'm running the risk of helping to bring about the "QUICK, CLUSTER AROUND THE GM CHARACTER" cliche in bringing Arthur to the inn as well, I know, but I'm not really sure where else to take him just yet. He'll need information before he goes sauntering up to the Manor.

It's cool, Grumpalumps. No harm in it.

Sorry about the delay, Stuff this week has been wacky.

I will get the post in before the nights out.

Edit: After several days of getting into the character, I have fallen victim once more to the death of posts known as the demon of NotUsingWordToWriteMyFreeginPost.

Rebuilding it now. Gimme a sec.

Grumpy's snowed under with his edumacation, so I'll post for Kingsley to keep him up to scratch.

SmicWeiner, however, has no excuse. *throws shoe*

OI. I'M STILL HERE.

I just meant that I might spontaneously vanish due to deadlines, is all--

*is crushed under the weight of all the sources he has to read by tomorrow*

FUCK BEING A STUDENT OF HISTORY. I'M GONNA STUDY FASHION OR SOME BOLLOCKS INSTEAD. >:[

GAAGH!

*has just drafted a post for Kingsley*

It's just you noticing stuff. Want me to post it anyway?