1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Call me MewMew

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MewMewMartini, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lιĸe вrυн, do yoυ even ѕee тнιѕ?
    Hehe, so did you see it? No? Oh... Pfft I know you did! Anyways back on to le topic on hand. I have no serious bone in my body.
    I never will have a serious bone in my body, but anyways like my title states, you can just call me MewMew.
    I'm looking for a roleplaying partner that won't leave me without notice and they're actually active.
    I'm on everyday, I don't have a certain time though. I get on when I have the chance, but anyways I've been rping for 3 or 4 years now.
    I'm new to IwakuRoleplay though. I would say that I'm purr-fect at rping, heh get it? Purr-fect. Mew Mew? No? Oh... Ok.
    I'm not perfect at roleplaying, but I do like to do it. I would say its a passion of mine, but I only do anime rp unless it's Fantasy!
    Types of Roleplay, yah ask?
    Well I like all types of Rp!
    Yaoi... I. Love. Yaoi.
    Yuri, never really tried it.
    Fantasy, talking dragons :)
    Smut, oh yeah.
    Horror... BOO!
    Fandoms... Yas!
    Supernatural, meh heh.
    Comedy, is that a genre?
    Mystery, get my pipe!
    Yaoi... heh.
    Le Yaoi has made me a hermit...

Fandoms... What Fandoms...
    Kuroko No Basuke. Mah Bae's in it ;)
    Haikyuu!!
    Durarara!!!!

DRAMAtical Murder. YASSS!
    FairyTail
    Uta No Prince-Sama
    Blue Exorcist
    Devils and Realists... My life in three words.
    Love Stage!!
    Attack on Titan
    Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
    JunJou Romantica
    Ideas? WHAA!?
    Nerdy boy x Jock
    Deity x Deity
    Angel x Demon
    superstar x commoner

Mafia/Yakuza boss x regular guy (Boss is sorta like a sadist and treats the regular guy like a pet)
    I really wanna rp the last one xD, but if you also have any ideas then just tell meh cause I don't bite!!
    Or Maybe I do, hehe!

#1 MewMewMartini, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. That seems interesting

3. that's what I thought, but I can't find anyone who'll stick with the roleplay ;^;

4. Well not anymore because I don't just abandon rps unless I go into depression but that hardly happens.

5. awesome sauce! So do you want to discuss the rp details?

6. Sure just send me a pm

7. I would love to do something involving Durarara!!

8. Hmm, I've always been a sucker for Angel x Demon, maybe a more *realistic*, kind of cyberpunk-horror twist to it.

If ya interested, I'll be up for plotting an idea with ya ^_^~

9. I will do a Durarara Shizuo/Izaya angel x demon story, if you are willing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.