FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Eh. Call me Ren :3 if u will. I am new here but not to RPing so join me in an adventure of a life time.

Reactions: york
Welcome to Iwaku! X3 Hope you enjoy your stay!

Reactions: PhantomThief715
-cuts a whole in wall big enough for lips- Welcome to Iwaku. RP with meh :I>

*stares at lips trying not to picture them as a Silent Hill monster*

-cuts eyeholes in wall-
Boo!

*faints from the memories*

Reactions: PhantomThief715
BTW Bo is gonna die :P

Gaaah! The spoilers! *tries to unsee*

Howdy! :D Welcome to the community!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well I have several. Furry/Fighting. Sci-Fi/Gun. A freestyle RP where you do and be anything you want (Random Zombie attacks in this one). Their is one I'm doing with an aquaintance of mine City of Wings. Like your common Angel RP, with scientists chasing you. Except a lot of us got tired of that Idea and went on the offensive :P

Well I have several. Furry/Fighting. Sci-Fi/Gun. A freestyle RP where you do and be anything you want (Random Zombie attacks in this one). Their is one I'm doing with an aquaintance of mine City of Wings. Like your common Angel RP, with scientists chasing you. Except a lot of us got tired of that Idea and went on the offensive :P

Need plot twist I'm the one to call xD.

Is that a conspiracy -.-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-gives thumbs up- Read your Roleplay Resume. -nodding in agreement- Totally understand I love pushing limits in RP. It's kinda boring otherwise.

-gives thumbs up- Read your Roleplay Resume. -nodding in agreement- Totally understand I love pushing limits in RP. It's kinda boring otherwise.

Yes. :3 Things can only get better when u do so.

:I for the first time ever I can't think of a plot D: