Caged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am so sporadic with posting. I am in complete denial right now. Someone disappeared from my year long RP (except they still come on the site) and I just can't allow it to die. It has left me in a feeling of loss. I do come and check this site everyday though so if you get tired of me just poke me in the head with a stick (only in words of course xD) and I will reply right away.

I believe Cwolf has been sick so I hope you feel fully better soon!

Reactions: Raven
It's fine. I'm patient most of my Rps have been slow of late. So I'll reply when I see a post. I haven't really noticed because of some test recently coming up in school.

Don't feel bad! It's perfectly understandable, and we're all patient (i hope)!
I have some one on one roleplays, that while they're mainly one-three liners, have been going on since I was about fourteen - and I know for a fact I'd be devastated if they were ever to end. I'd probably have to go curl up in a hole and just sulk for... say... a few years?

And yes, I am sick.
I haven't been feeling well for the past week or so, and even had a fever yesterday.
I've been coming on the site to read posts and chat a bit, but haven't really written any real posts lately. I'll try to get one up for this RP soon.

@Cwolf0615 I hope you start to feel better soon.

Both of you just take as long as you need I don't plan on leaving this. I've been patient with basically all of my RPs in hopes they won't end anytime soon so yeah. I'm here.

@Raven
You and I could do random stuff while we wait. Not sure what our characters would do but that is the whole point I suppose xD
I have no ideas for the book so this could help create some.

@Icystorm Sure if you want. And yeah I suppose it is XD

And who knows maybe it will help give you more ideas.

Great. I shall post something once I get back from work. Should only take an hour or two ^^

Okay I may or may not be on when you do. Because I might have a friend over by then but I'll try and reply when I can.

Monday I have a big test that determines if I can get in a middle college or not which is duel enrollment for high school so I won't be on probable at all Monday. Just to let you know.

That is fine. I hope you get in! Duel enrollment would be very helpful. I wish I had taken speech in high school but I was not thinking too much at the time. Uhh going to post now. I got distracted by a comic on DA x)

((ooc: Just letting you know, I am planning on responding to this soon - I have not died, or something of the sort. I actually had a response almost completely typed up, and then my computer died, and I haven't had the heart to retype it yet. I was busy for a while, but not so much anymore, so... I should be able to actually respond within the next day or so. :P))

ooc: That is no problem. I should have posted a long time ago also but my work has moved into a new building so it has been crazy busy.

(ooc: It's cool guys. I've recently have loads of studying in history come up so I've been doing that. Take all the time you need and yeah I'm also still here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.