Caged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either would be fine :3
I will most likely be very slow the next couple of weeks. I had to send my laptop in for repairs and I don't like to use my old one too much since it takes forever to turn on and has to stay plugged in when being used x_x

Either would be fine :3
I will most likely be very slow the next couple of weeks. I had to send my laptop in for repairs and I don't like to use my old one too much since it takes forever to turn on and has to stay plugged in when being used x_x
Okay, thanks!

And I see.
That's understandable.
When i'm without my laptop I don't really come online at all.
Luckily that doesn't happen often though, since I got my computer from my cyber school, and since I need it for my classes they're usually pretty quick about either repairing it or sending a replacement.
Hopefully yours doesn't take too long to get fixed.

Oh, and one last question, if I did make her an owl I was thinking of making it so she could pretty much see in the dark... and if I made her a lyrebird I was going to make it so she could mimic sounds.
Would that be okay, or should I not include it?

Seeing if anyone is still here. Had to get a new laptop so yeah..

Present, yeah here.

I'm still here, if I'm still allowed to join! :O

That stinks you had to get a new laptop, by the way! Hopefully that didn't cost you too much.

Great. Nope it did not cost anything. Actually had the geek squad protection and since got a cheaper laptop I still have close to $200 credit. Time to buy a vacuum xD

And yes you can still join! You could actually post next to introduce your character if you would like.

Great. Nope it did not cost anything. Actually had the geek squad protection and since got a cheaper laptop I still have close to $200 credit. Time to buy a vacuum xD

And yes you can still join! You could actually post next to introduce your character if you would like.
Ah, well that's good! It would have really stunk to have to pay for it on your own.

And alright. To clarify, would it be okay if my character was just alone in some cell or something? Do you want her a specific place?

A cell would work good. She can be in any place you like ^^ Not too picky haha

Hey I thought you were dead! *Hides gun* Heh... Present!
I feel like a should be. The heater is not working and it is negative outside. Tempted to go sleep with the boarding dogs at the vet clinic. At least then there would be heat. Maybe I should get me one of these --> :bowser:

Bowser..devour the gun! Good for two uses xD

*Pokes head in* Hi guys. I'm still here as well :)

That means everyone is here :D

Reactions: Raven
I am seeking some feedback if anyone cares to tear apart my writing. I am letting you guys know since the writing is for the books that are based on this idea.
A page of it is part of the prologue that mentions something that will happen in the roleplay (no names given expect for characters you have not met). So it would still be a surprise and a helpful warning..maybe.
Another couple pages are about a younger Jackal. That would also be a warning about his character I suppose. Because he is such a friendly guy >.<

I am seeking some feedback if anyone cares to tear apart my writing. I am letting you guys know since the writing is for the books that are based on this idea.
A page of it is part of the prologue that mentions something that will happen in the roleplay (no names given expect for characters you have not met). So it would still be a surprise and a helpful warning..maybe.
Another couple pages are about a younger Jackal. That would also be a warning about his character I suppose. Because he is such a friendly guy >.<
I'd be happy to look at it!
I can't guarantee I'd be able to give very good feedback, as critique doesn't tend to be one of my strong points (I don't have much of any strong points, to be honest), but I'll give it a go! :O

I know that feeling! I am terrible at pointing out what is wrong unless it is something completely simple xD
I shall PM you with the links. Thank you!

I'm sorry, but schoolwork and other projects force me to drop out of this RP. I wish you well on your future endeavors.

I'm sorry, but schoolwork and other projects force me to drop out of this RP. I wish you well on your future endeavors.
Schoolwork is most important so it is understandable. Good luck also!

I apologize that I've been a bit slow... with well.. everything lately.

It's the end of the second quarter, so I've had a ton of homework... plus my aunt and cousin are visiting...
I'll try to be less of a snail when it comes to posting.

Reactions: Raven
I apologize that I've been a bit slow... with well.. everything lately.

It's the end of the second quarter, so I've had a ton of homework... plus my aunt and cousin are visiting...
I'll try to be less of a snail when it comes to posting.
It is no problem ^^ I am sure everyone on these sites understands how time consuming school can be. And relatives are great to hang out with. It is always good to cherish time you have with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.