Caged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will post. Not sure how many role plays do a posting order but it makes things much easier. So it will probably be myself, Helix, Raven, and then Kitty once she joins. Also, Raven is awesome.
Created an album, except the needing a picture makes it a bit difficult.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/media/albums/caged.52/

Seeking another member.

@Raven
We can use this for talking for if there is any questions or talking ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
@Raven
Woo got another member! They shall post in the next few days so I might stall the rp with the characters talking or something since we will find the new character in a room.

Oh! Oh! Can I join and reserve wolf? I promise a creative use for it and not just a werewolf:)

Oh! Oh! Can I join and reserve wolf? I promise a creative use for it and not just a werewolf:)
Sure! The role play is only at two pages so it is easy to catch up on and you can jump in any way you would like. Another member is joining so they are going to be found in a room by the other characters.

@Crono
Could you tell me a little about your character? I think I have the perfect person to meet him.

@Icystorm
His name is Nexx. Before he was kidnaped and experimented on he was a true prodigy and was learning at the college level. Now he can hardly do a simple math problem. When he is transported he is placed in a street jacket because of his lack of self control.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crono
I am not sure. I have waited to post but they have not posted so I will have to..probably tomorrow since I am behind on homework

@Avower
Yup! We are not too far into it so should be very easy.

@Crono
Nexx knows more about the area of the building. Who is the Big Bad Man, if you don't mind me asking? It sounds quite interesting ^^ I shall make a post as soon as I hear back. It will help with what I post.

image.jpg
Doctor Theodore Rattman and no he is not in there. He is Nexx's rather grouchy, well built doctor who carries a cattle prod around.
@Icystorm

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure hope he does not catch them xD A grouchy doctor would be no fun, but a well built one means trouble

He honestly would be less of a grouch if Nexx didn't try to scratch his eyes out in on of his 'episodes'

That's a good point. I would not be a very happy person if that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.