Cafe Catastrophes! | Kafe Dai Sanji! | カフェ大惨事!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
  • Roleplay Guide
    I N T R O D U C T I O N ← You are here!
    R U L E S
    C H A R A C T E R S
    C H A R A C T E R ♦ S H E E T
    In the bustling city of Tokyo, Japan, there lies two maid cafés that happen to be the two most popular ones in all of Tokyo. They are the Dei café and the Naito café. But there is more that means the eye when it comes to these cafés.

Unbeknown to all of the costumers that attend these cafés, the workers aren't your average humans. In fact, they all happen to have a certain power. A power that ranges from elemental to shape-shifting. No, they don't use their powers to fight crime during the night or anything of the sort. They use them for everyday actions. Like, cooling drinks or managing the stove. Until now, that is.

The owners of the two cafés have been at each other's throats for the longest time, fighting one another to be the top café in Tokyo. Their rivalry goes back hundreds of years and hasn't dimmed in its intensity. Not only are the bosses this way, but the managers and workers are as well. Both cafés were taught to despise the other to the point that it was inbred into them. But, as the workers and managers interact with one another outside of the café, they've come to realize that the other wasn't all that bad. The line between love and hate started to become blurry until it seemed like it just disappeared. Now, they are all faced with an internal decision. To stay with their heads and what they were taught, or go with their hearts and what they are feeling.

» Interest Check «
  • Roleplay Guide
    I N T R O D U C T I O N
    R U L E S ← You are here!
    C H A R A C T E R S
    C H A R A C T E R ♦ S H E E T
    1) I am GM. My word goes.
    2) Don't be afraid to express your comments, concerns, or anything of the sort!
    3) Do not argue in the OOC. If you and another player are having problems, take it to PM and work it out. Still not working? Come to me.
    4) Do not post before you are accepted.
    5) No OP, God-Modding, Mary Sues or Gary Stews, or anything else that could make you superior to everyone else.
    6) Wait two posts after yours before posting again.
    7) Please post more than a one-liner.
    8) If you have to disappear for a while, or dropout, make sure that you tell me beforehand.
    9) It's first come, first serve for the elemental powers. Only two per element. One for each café.
    10) Do not make romance the focal point of all relationships.
    11) You may have as many characters as you can handle!
    12) I am allowed to add more rules as I see fit. Or take some out.
  • Roleplay Guide
    I N T R O D U C T I O N
    R U L E S
    C H A R A C T E R S ← You are here!
    C H A R A C T E R ♦ S H E E T ← And here!

Boss - Taiyō
    [NPC]

♦ ♦ ♦

Manager - Kuro, Kumori
    [ @ScarletNova ]

♦ ♦ ♦

Kumo

Bellomi, Leon Ciro [ @sleepingxdragon ]
    Zwart, Kinji [ @Crysodic ]
    Zwart, Kiyoko [ @Myka ]
    Kurosaki, Michi [Me]
    Tomoe, Yurine [ @Energetic Alice ]
    Williams, Alyssa [ @Hyanna ]
    Boss - Tsuki
    [NPC]

♦ ♦ ♦

Manager - Blackstone, Johnathan
    [ @Gateman ]

♦ ♦ ♦

Hoshi

Tatsuya, Ciro [ @sleepingxdragon ]
    Tachibana, Fujiko [ @DANAsaur ]
    Hagiwara, Kiku [ @Lissamel ]
    Blackstone, Graham [ @Gateman ]
    Kazetani, Shotaro [ @Arcadium ]
    Tsuji, Kirara [ @MiNaGi ]
    Hotaru, Aki [ @AiramHearts ]
    B A S I C S

Name: [Last, First]
    Nicknames/Aliases: [Explain the origin behind the names]
    Sexuality: [Any sexuality. Romance optional (ex. biromantic)]
    Birthday: [Day, Month, Year]
    Nationality: [Any nationality]
    Grade/Occupation:

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits: [Can explain if you want]
    Bad Personality Traits: [Can explain if you want]
    Fears:
    Strengths: [Everyday things. Ex. Math, Cooking, Violin]
    Weaknesses: [Everyday things]
    Good Habits/Quirks:
    Bad Habits/Quirks:
    Hobbies:
    Goals: [Long and Short]

P H Y S I C A L

[Anime Picture]
    Height:
    Weight:
    Body Type:
    Marks? If so, what?:
    Health Ailments: [Ex. Asthma, Eyesight, etc.]
    General Clothing:

P O W E R S

[Transformation Picture (anime)]
    Power:
    Abilities: [Max of three. Make sure you have drawbacks as well]
    Compatible With: [What your power meshes well with. Ex. Water goes well with Ice; will fill in later]
    Not Compatible With: [What your power does not mesh well with. Ex. Fire and Water; will fill in later]
    Weapon:
    Strengths: [Battle-wise. Ex. Hand-to-Hand combat]
    Weaknesses: [Same as above]
    Accessory: [Bracelet, Necklace, or Ring. Color correlates with power.]
    Chant: [Something that also relates to your power]

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Voice: [Japanese]
    Theme Song:
    Languages Spoken:
    Family:
    Relationships: [Can fill in as the roleplay goes on]
    Something that they would say: [A quote from your character]
    Pets: [Has to be real]
    ~ Electricity ~
    • Me
    • Open
    ~ Water ~
    @sleepingxdragon
    • Open
    ~ Air ~
    @sleepingxdragon
    @Arcadium
    ~ Fire ~
    • Reserved [ @Mr.Scales ]
    • WIP [ @Karma200 ]
    ~ Light ~
    @Gateman
    ~ Darkness ~
    @ScarletNova
    ~ Earth ~
    @Lissamel
    @Hyanna
    ~ Ice ~
    • @Wolfsbane706
    @Prince Ruffles
    ~ Magnetism ~
    • @Myaka
    @Gateman
    ~ Metal ~
    @Crysodic
    @grey987
    ~ Sound ~
    @DANAsaur
    @Energetic Alice

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Michi, gold, solid"]"Live like Heaven is on Earth!"

1363127605167.gif

» Name «
Kurosaki Michi

» Nicknames/Aliases «
Mi-chan/Chi-chan -
Her friends at school would always call her this. It's a form of endearment.
Pikachu - Her co-workers would call her this because of her elemental power. Plus, she's just as cute as said Pokémon.
Denki - Something her family would call her. It happens to mean electricity.

» Age «

» Gender «
Female

» Sexuality «
Panromantic Bisexual

» Birthday «
28 February 1999

» Nationality «
Japanese | African

» Grade/Occupation «
Sophmore/Dei Café [Part-Time Hostess]
» Good Personality Traits «
+ Independent
+ Bubbly
+ Innovative
+ Caring
+ Intelligent

» Bad Personality Traits «
- Sarcastic
- Unemotional
- Short-Tempered
- Childish
- Stubborn

» Likes «
+ Books
+ Her job
+ Coffee
+ Using her power
+ Cartoons
+ Internet

» Dislikes «
- Allergies
- Exercise
- Her height
- Being teased
- Power outages
- Rain

» Fears «
x Heights
x Birds
x Water

» Strengths «
~ English
~ Baking
~ Sewing
~ Singing

» Weaknesses «
~ Swimming
~ Cooking
~ Math & Science
~ Sports

» Good Habits/Quirks «
* Always willing to help others
* Spending her time wisely

» Bad Habits/Quirks «
* Procrastination
* Lying when she panics

» Hobbies «
• Baking
• Reading
• Singing

» Goals «
[Long]
• To become a professional singer one day.

[Short]
• To graduate high school
d3668f3354ccf82b7cc8caf9ce4bbb71.jpg

» Height «
4'11"

» Weight «
84 lbs.

» Body Type «
Petite

» Marks? If so, what? «
N/A

» Health Ailments «
Asthma | Underweight | Allergic to cats, dogs, and pollen

General Clothing:
8c749f5cf9c81539e154b1c033a586ad.jpg

» Power «
Electricity

» Abilities «
• Electric Aura —
She is able to change her aura into electricity. In other words, she can surround herself with electricity, along with project/manipulate it. She can become untouchable when she is like this. Her speed is also enhanced. Unfortunately, it takes a lot out of her, so she's always drained whenever she uses it. Despite her will, her aura can suddenly change if there is a spike in her emotions. Mostly when she's ticked off.
• Electrokinetic Combat - She is able to fuse electricity with physical combat. This means that she can punch someone and send electrical charges shooting through them at the same time. The only drawback is that her defensive abilities are lacking during this time.
• Electrokinetic Invisibility - She is able to become invisible when she is in/on/touching electricity. The only drawback is that she must be in contact with electricity to trigger this ability. Good thing she can change her aura, huh?

» Compatible With «
TBA

» Not Compatible With «
TBA

Weapon:
Her staff.

Strengths:
• Strategy
• Close-Range Combat
• Stealth
• Agility
• Speed

Weaknesses:
• Brute Strength
• Far-Range Combat
• Controlling her powers
• Climbing
• Anything to do with water

Accessory:
il_570xN.788757289_ndeb.jpg

» Chant «
"My skills are surely to give you a shock!"
Voice:

» Theme Song «

» Languages Spoken «
• Japanese
• English (not very fluent)
• African

» Family «
Babirye Kurosaki | 36 years old | Mother | Alive
Hinata Kurosaki | 34 years old | Father | Alive
Natsu Kurosaki | 12 years old | Little Brother | Alive
Abongo Kurosaki | 12 years old | Little Sister | Alive

Relationships:
TBA

Something that they would say:
"Don't make me electrocute your ass!"

Pets:
N/A
[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
B A S I C S

Name: Samuidesu, Aisu
Nicknames/Aliases: N/A
Sexuality: Homosexual
Birthday: 12/01/???? (( Depends tbh ))
Nationality: Japanese
Grade/Occupation: Senior in High School

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits: Friendly to strangers, kind, caring, compassionate, gentle
Bad Personality Traits: Quick to upset, very blunt, Doesn't talk too much
Dislikes: Hot weather, being too bundled up, being closed up
Fears: Claustrophobic
Strengths: Friend making, cooking ( Even though he hates the heat that the oven/stove gives off ), humming to himself
Weaknesses: Actually singing, large crowds, talking in front of a lot of people
Good Habits/Quirks: Always having his things laid out and ready for the next morning, always brushing his teeth. He's also slightly OCD.
Bad Habits/Quirks: Nail biting, jumping to conclusions. Quick outbursts.
Hobbies: Drawing and sketching
Goals: (( Need to get a better feel for the character ))

P H Y S I C A L

3288843_1372823787331.08res_500_278.jpg

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 lbs
Body Type: lithe, lean
Marks? If so, what?: Yes. A birthmark the shape of a snowflake on the back of his neck, right below his hairline.
Health Ailments: Because of his powers, most of the things he touches will slowly freeze over a small about of time. His eyes and the liquid on the outside slowly start to freeze when it gets below room temperature. there's no way for his body to heat up, so he always has his adjustable glasses. He can make his eyesight perfect while this happens just by rotating the little wheel on the side.
General Clothing: Short sleeve shirt, light flannel over it with a scarf around his neck. Jeans and sneakers complete the rest of his attire.

P O W E R S

Power: Ice
Abilities: Flash freeze --- He can quickly freeze any liquid or object in an instant. Especially if startled. Drawback is that it drains all of his energy for the day. He doesn't use this much, if at all.
Freeze breath --- He can cool anything down to a certain temperature, or freeze it slowly with a few puffs of his breath. Drawback is that he gets light headed 10x faster, and can't really think for about thirty seconds.
Ice fists --- He can freeze his hands to solid ice, making them excellent for hand-to-hand combat. Drawback is that they're really heavy, and hard for him to swing and hold up/
Accessory: A necklace with a round, blue opal in it.
Chant: "Jikan wa, watashi no naka de aisu o shiyō suru ni wa."
Compatible With: Water
Not Compatible With: Fire, Metal, Sound
Weapon: None---
Strengths: Hand-to-Hand combat while using his powers slowly.
Weaknesses: Long-term battles. He can only battle for a short while before weakening.

Voice: ???????
Theme Song: ???????
Languages Spoken: Japanese and English
Family: Mother and Father are both still alive and well.
Relationships: [Can fill in as the roleplay goes on]
Something that they would say: "Watch this, it's a real 'ice breaker'." ~ He's always such a comedian tbh.
Pets: A dog. It's a Black lab named Sadie

{[ Like I said earlier, I kinda still need to get a feel for his character! ]}​

B A S I C S

tumblr_mlshxfJTti1qlcw9co1_500.gif

Name:
Bellomi, Leon Ciro
Nicknames/Aliases:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon is a Greek name deprived from the word [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]leon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], meaning "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lion".[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] In use by the English and Germans. Ciro is the Italian form of Latin Cyrus, meaning "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]like the sun." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Bellomi means "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]son of Bellomo", [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]a given name composed of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bellus [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]homo [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]meaning "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]beautiful man."[/BCOLOR]

{ A } Unknown but people in his group have to called him Lion, given it's correlation to his name and the fact it can easily hide who he is.

{ N } Leo, Bell, Lion boy and much to his displeasure sunshine.

Sexuality:
Pansexual.
Birthday:
16, April, 1995.
Nationality: [Any nationality]
Italian and Greek
Grade/Occupation:

Senior / Part time Waiter at Dei Café

tumblr_mlm51wtGUw1rp1z8no2_500.gif

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits:
{ + Patient } Leon is known to be rather patient and willing to lend an ear out to people. He prefers taking his time instead of rushing others. This might explain why he doesn't seem to be in a rush a majority of the time.

{+ Dependable } Given his proud nature, it's a guarantee Leon will accomplish any task given to him to the best of his abilities. Naturally, he'll try his best despite not being the greatest in that field. In a sense, he won't give up until he gives it his all.

{ + Assertive } Due to Leon's confident nature, he isn't afraid to approach others or even call them out. This also explains why he isn't afraid to act on his emotions though this doesn't seem to be the case when his father is involved.

{ + Mischievous } It might have Leon's need to surpass his father's desire that made him rebel and grow a mischievous side in the process. He'll often tease other individuals in his group or even close friends of the male. This is side he mainly shows to those he knows well enough.

{ + Intuitive } [BCOLOR=transparent]The man is fairly observant which can be quite useful, considering he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]catch onto another's body language quicker. However he won't reveal anything unless it's crucial or it's harmful to the person involved. Instead of using this knowledge to his advantage, he prefers to keep a secret until he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]feels [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]that it is necessary to speak up about the issue.[/BCOLOR]

Bad Personality Traits: [Can explain if you want]
{ - Loyal } [BCOLOR=transparent]Unfortunately for Leon, his loyalty [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]a terrible thing at times. The brunet is the type to remain [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]immensely [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]loyal to someone, to the extent of ignoring their wrongdoings. He'll often turn a blind eye and act as if he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]see the obvious faults in those he trusts. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]This can often contribute to Leon hurting himself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]more [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]emotionally and drain him mentally. However, he won't make any mention of this preferring to keep it to himself instead.[/BCOLOR]

{ - Territorial } [BCOLOR=transparent]Of course, it isn't seen [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]often [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]but he's rather protective over things he claims as his own- this also happens to apply to people as well. Naturally, Leon can be a bit moody if he sees someone acting close to someone the water user deems a close friend. [/BCOLOR]

{ - Sarcastic } Despite Leon's mischievous nature, he can be quite sarcastic at times- especially when he hasn't had enough sleep. This will often make the male unwilling to comply to various things in this state.

{ - Proud/Rash } [BCOLOR=transparent]Leon can come across as rash and proud at times, especially when it comes to fighting and protecting someone by [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]his [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]own power. The man doesn't enjoy relying on someone else's power to help him or others. He prefers doing things out of his own will power and strength. However, he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]will [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]recognize his own weakness and ask for help [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]it's desperately needed. Of course, Leon ends up beating himself up [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]he has to relay on others' help.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Surpassing expectations, winning challenges, high places, discovering new information, thrillers, mystery novels, mythology, large animals, warm drinks, vacations, besting his brother, his family, being dependable, rock music, and not being able to protect someone. [/BCOLOR]

Dislikes:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cowardliness, low expectations, romantic comedies, running from responsibilities, abandoning someone, sunburns, cowards, alcohol, lecherous people, the smell of nail polish, face paint, disobeying orders, elitist, and becoming a tool.[/BCOLOR]

Fears:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Being second best, not surpassing his father's expectations, not being strong enough to protect someone or his family and losing a loved one.[/BCOLOR]

Strengths: [Everyday things. Ex. Math, Cooking, Violin]
Tracking, babysitting, drawing, literature, and socializing.

Weaknesses:
Sewing, frying food, painting, history, and presentations.

Good Habits/Quirks:
Lending a helping hand, offering advice, and frequent training sessions with the others.

Bad Habits/Quirks:
Overworking himself, taking on too many tasks, and dozing off in class.

Hobbies:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Training, exploring, research, reading, checking out new movies, spending time with his friends, and night walks.[/BCOLOR]

Goals: [Long and Short]

P H Y S I C A L

[Anime Picture]
Height:

5'8

Weight:
165 lbs.

Body Type:
Leon's body is lean and there's noticeable muscles on his body due to constant and rigorous training sessions. His upper arms are toned, along with his torso, though his legs aren't terribly toned. However, he does have some muscles in his legs as well. The male's skin has a slight tan to it because of his daily jogs outside- which the male often forget to place sunscreen on himself. There's a few freckles scattered across his cheeks and shoulders.

Marks? If so, what?:
A majority of Leon's body does have a few scars scattered, though there's a few noticeable ones on his upper back and one darker scar on his upper torso- near his heart. There is a smaller bullet-like scar on his right shoulder, a result of one mission gone wrong.

Health Ailments: [Ex. Asthma, Eyesight, etc.]

General Clothing:
Leon's outfits consists of various layers and a mixture of dark and warm hues or simple base colors. He prefers to keep his style casual and fitted, never being one to dress out of his comfort zone. The male is usually seen in v-necks, long sleeved, or button up shirts. As far as lower clothing goes, he sticks with pants or even sweats- never straying towards shorts. He doesn't see anything wrong in occasionally wearing a suit or two for formal event, though he'll usually stick to the typically suit and tie combo. On the rare occasion, Alastor does wear bomber jackets or even blazers. Otherwise, he'll just wear a simple denim jacket. For shoes, he's usually sporting a pair of sneakers or hiking boots.

tumblr_mm95zokbw41qkoz8ao1_500.gif

P O W E R S

[Transformation Picture (anime)]
tumblr_n3hkr3mncN1rydwbvo1_500.gif

Power:
Water.

Abilities:
{ Water Armor } For a short duration of time, Leon can temporarily transform his body into a mass of water to avoid possible attacks. Naturally, this doesn't allow him to become damaged during this time and renders physical attacks to ineffective. Unfortunately, there's no sign informing of how long he has until it runs out. This leaves him open to attacks from others.

{ Conjuring Rain } Due to his ability, Leon is able to conjure rain though it depends on his emotional state. Negative emotions seemed to be the most effective way of getting this to occur. Much to his displeasure, he can't summon it willingly just yet.

{ Water Slicer } This attack allows Leon to create a single wave of multiple blades that resemble scythes which may be used as projectiles. The enormous pressure emitting from the blades is strong enough to cut through whatever they may encounter.

Accessory:
A ring with a light blue tinge to it.

Chant:
"Here goes nothing, I summon thee water!"

Compatible With:
Ice and TBA.

Not Compatible With:
Fire (unless air teams up with the duo )

Weapon:
Throwing daggers or his fists.

Strengths:
Mental prowess, Hand-to-Hand combat, determination and short ranged battles.

Weaknesses:
Tendency to overwork self, recklessness, loyalty ( it'll cause him to jump in to fights ), his family, and large bodies of fire.

tumblr_mnne4mtLyA1r048zgo1_500.gif

Voice:
Voice Sample

Theme Song:
Circles - The Eden Project

Languages Spoken:
Italian, Greek ( purely conversational ) and Japanese.

Family:
Costantino Bellomi ( father; strained relationship but willing to follow the older man's orders )
Anastasia Heron ( mother; cherishes her and will go to the ends of the earth for her )
Eton Dachs Bellomi ( older brother; inferior complex, strained relationship- purely one sided on Leon's part )
Eos Alessa Bellomi ( younger sister; cherishes her and offers advice.

Relationships:
Aisu Samuidesu ( pending )

Something that they would say:
"No! You don't understand anything. I have to do this. There's no other choice for me."

Pets:
N/A

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Wait a sec.

Water is compatible with Electricity?

And both characters look pretty good at the moment! I'm excited to see when they're finished ^^

Wait a sec.

Water is compatible with Electricity?

And both characters look pretty good at the moment! I'm excited to see when they're finished ^^
I was thinking if you combine the two together it's a dangerous combination, right?

There's more room for the electricity to travel if there's a body of water around.
And Leon's is done! I think I'll get started on the Naito Cafe CS now.. I'm planning on using Air for them.​

It is? I was thinking how Water shortages out power and such. And thinking of it as in a Pokémon sense. Electric Pokémon stronger against Water Pokémon.

Also!

Guys! Can you edit your CS(s)? I forgot to add a few things. So, in the "Powers" section, can you add 'Accessory' and 'Chant' at the bottom. The Accessory can be a bracelet, necklace, or ring. It's a color that correlates with your power and glows when you're about to transform. The Chant, which you would say, would be the other part of the transformation and could be anything that relates to your power as well.

[fieldbox="Kumori, purple, dotted"]Basics
Name: Kuro, Kumori

Nicknames/Aliases: K.K (Initials) / “Lilith” (Related to night and female demons: Darkness)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: May 2 1998

Nationality: Japanese

Grade/Occupation: Senior, Dei Cafe [Manager]

Mental
Good Personality Traits: Upbeat | Oddly friendly | Outspoken

Bad Personality Traits: A bit mad in a way | Rebel-like | Speaks what she thinks

-Rock/metal music
-The dark

Dislikes:
-Bright Sunny days
-Foods that are too sweet
-Authority (Who she likes to call The Organization)

Fears:
-Moths
-Being Ignored
-Being shunned because of her power

Strengths:
-Brave
-Creative
-Musically talented

Weaknesses:
-Bright light (she can’t pay attention and can put her in a bad mood)
-Acts before she thinks sometimes
-Salty foods (She loves salty food and will do ANYTHING for them)

Good Habits/Quirks:
-Is good at managing certain feelings (like getting angry or sad easily)
-Good at keeping relationships (She’s a good friend even though most people find her a little strange)
-Very self-confident (She acts weird and it doesn’t seem to bother her that people may judge her about it)

Bad Habits/Quirks:
-Forgetful
-Stays up late, sleeps in too late (Caused by loving the dark)
-Tends to over dramatized things
-Talks to herself a lot

Hobbies:
-Playing guitar and drums
-Listening to music
-Taking walks at night

Goals (Long and Short):
-She wants to show that Darkness isn’t as bad/scary as people think it is.
-She wants to be accepted by people even though she is Darkness

Physical
Anime Picture:
20121024200401_21_1.jpg

Height: 5’ 7’’

Weight: 110 lbs.

• Body Type: Tall but skinny hourglass figure

Marks? If so, what?: She has a dark elemental symbol as a tattoo on her back. She also has a few ear piercing.
Health Ailments: She usually wears contacts but if not, then glasses. She won’t be able to see anything without either of them.
General Clothing: She usually wears skinny jeans and t-shirts with a some-what large jacket on top.

Powers
Transformation Picture:
Female add.png tumblr_n7dlue7c361r4uskmo1_1280.png

Power: Darkness

Abilities (max of three):
-Make it dark (People won’t be able to see in battle or can turn off the lights without a switch); it is easy to simply get some other light to see through it.)
-Create a shield out of darkness; it has a limit for how long the shield can stay up.
-Darkness bomb: Can throw balls of darkness as attacks though are small

Compatible With: She can assist anyone who wants to be in the cover of the dark.

Not Compatible With: However, fire kind of ruins that darkness as it can create light in the dark. Light.

Weapon: N/A (Uses her hands)

Strengths:
-Good at fighting without any light to see
-Far range combat
-Better fighting when it is dark out, gives her more energy

Weaknesses:
-Light
-Not physically strong
-Not very good stamina
-Close range combat

Accessory:
b829ecb23e770dad49bfd9b66c9d9412.jpg

Chant: “Behold the Darkness! Let is devour you.”

Miscellaneous
Voice: Ryōka Yuzuki (Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill la Kill)
(Will add example later on)

Theme Song: Fences by Paramore
(Will add example later on)

Languages Spoken: English, Japanese

Family: Her parents are afraid of her because of her power of Darkness, and she is an only child. So, her parents tend to act on that fear, giving her what she wants because they are afraid she will hurt them but not really loving her like they should.

Relationships: TBA (if anyone wants to discuss anything)

Something that they would say: “Come now, don’t be scared of the dark. The nightmares don’t bite.”

Pets:
-A puppy named Ebony
-A raven named Poe

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Nice characters all around, aaahhh~ ^^

She's done, though I will add in examples of her voice and theme song when I am back with internet that has more data where I can actually go to YouTube and link the videos.

[BG=#FFFFFF]
[FIELDBOX=", pink, solid"]
Tachibana Fujiko

"I can be your good friend or your worst enemy"

#ff1493

psh.jpg

B A S I C S

Name:

Tachibana Fujiko

Nicknames/Aliases:
Fujiko is a Japanese word which means "Child of Wisteria" while Tachibana means "Wild Orange"
Her nicknames are mostly "Onee-chan" and "Onee-sama" due to her personality. Her alias name is "Banshee" because of her ability.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Birthday:
4th of February, 1997

Nationality:
Japanese

Grade/Occupation:
Senior/Part time worker at Naito Cafe

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits:
Fujiko is very ladylike, polite, and cheerful. She is described as being sensible, emotive, friendly and very caring and sweet to her companions. She mostly acts like a sister to them and she would do anything to protect those who's important to her.

Bad Personality Traits:
Her lady-like and polite demeanor masks her dark and sanguinary side-a ruthless, cold and calculating psychopath who has little, if any, problem in using others for her ends- her and her loved ones survival. She will resort to cruel and usually violent methods, most of the time coming out of nowhere, that generally end in bloody deaths.

Fujiko likes to read books about murders and psychopaths, loves to play musical instruments and listen to music. She also likes tea and flowers, to write literature and most of all, to kill people by making their heads explode.

Dislikes:
She hates disobedience and sarcasm and also dogs. She doesn't like filth on herself and would always clean up if she sees a single drop of blood in her clothes. Most of all, she hates people who are liars and just plain rude.

Fears:
Fujiko fears that she'll die alone and that she won't be able to meet the expectations of everyone. She also fears bugs especially those who has wings, although she never truly admits it.

Strengths:
Fujiko is great at making pastries and playing/creating music. She's also good at making desserts and talking to customers.

Weaknesses:
She isn't good with Math and swimming, and also not good with babies and little creatures. She can easily lose her focus when she doesn't have her morning tea and becomes easily pissed when someone touches her without permission.

Good Habits/Quirks:
Fujiko has a habit of rescuing stray cats and cleans up the mess of others. She also makes sure that every tone she hears is perfect, if not she'll correct it.

Bad Habits/Quirks:
Eats anything that she likes, even if its not hers. When she's stressed or lying, she fidgets and squirms a lot. When bored, she doodles on an empty piece of paper.

Hobbies:
Fujiko's hobbies are reading books, baking pastries or making desserts, writing literature and playing classical music or making EDM. She also likes to practice her skills using a bow.

Goals:
Her goal is to be accepted by society as a person and to eliminate everyone who wronged her.

P H Y S I C A L

Untitled.jpg

Height:
5'7

Weight:
127 lbs

Body Type:
Hourglass

Marks? If so, what?:
Has a simple black cat note tattoo on her right shoulder blade

Untitled2.png

Health Ailments:
Allergic to seafood such as shrimp, crabs or any crustaceans

General Clothing:
Usually seen wearing a white frilly top with a floral high waisted a-line skirt paired with black pumps

P O W E R S

megurine_luka_by_madtoast-d56i2sq.png

Power:
Sound

Abilities:

Speed of Sound: Fujiko's primary ability is her immense speed which has been acknowledged as her most important skill. She's able to avoid almost any attack thanks to this ability. It can be also used offensively as she can sneak attack her opponents before they can even react. She can also use her speed to create afterimages of herself.

Sonic Sew: She forms sound waves around her hand and uses high frequency to pierce her opponents.

Scream: Using high and low frequencies, Fujiko can scream as loud as she can and blast the enemy using its echo. Of course, she can only use this technique when the opponent is mid-range.

Accessory:
She wears a gold musical ear cuff on both of her ears

Chant:
"I'll let you feel my feelings... through sound!"

Compatible With:
Everything for it can be a medium to her abilities.

Not Compatible With:
However, her abilites might not be compatible with air since too much air will create uncontrollable vibrations.

Weapon:
her voice and her bow

Strengths:
Fujiko has great skills in melee combat

Due to her eidetic memory, she can easily recall images, sounds or objects in memory after only a few instances of exposure with high precision.

She has drastically enhanced sense of hearing, enough that water in her ears sounds like rushing boulders, making it very useful ability for detection

Weaknesses:
due to her incredible sense of hearing, she can hear almost everything at the same time and it always gives her a headache.

When used the Scream too much, her voice cracks and she won't be able to speak for a couple of days

Without her voice, most of her ability won't work.

Voice:

[Japanese]

Theme Song:

Languages Spoken:
Japanese, English

Family:
Tachibana Makoto (father)
Tachibana Mei (mother)
Tachibana Ren (younger brother)
Tachibana Rin (older brother)

Relationships:
TBA

Pets:
So far, Fujiko owns six cats named: Kuro, Enso, Orenji, Shamu, Buchi and Ao
[/fieldbox]
[/BG]​

Last edited:
@DANAsaur Wonderful character! Just one thing. Can you add 'Accessory' and 'Chant' at the bottom of the "Powers" section? I had forgotten to add it earlier ^^;; You can look at some of the previous CSs to see what it is~

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
@DANAsaur Wonderful character! Just one thing. Can you add 'Accessory' and 'Chant' at the bottom of the "Powers" section? I had forgotten to add it earlier ^^;; You can look at some of the previous CSs to see what it is~
Done ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to join too! I'll try to have it up when I come back from work >.<
P.S. It's Choi!!! She's so cute (love tanako market ^^) @Kitsune

Reactions: Kitsune
Hmm....we need more Naito café characters, I believe.

And more males...>.>

I may decide to jump into this, but idk yet

Basics:
  • Name: Yukiko Hanamori
  • Nicknames/Aliases: Yuki, KoKo
  • Sexuality: Lesbian
  • Birthday: July 13th
  • Nationality: Japanese
  • Grade/Occupation: First Year/Figure Skater Wannabe/Maid at the Night Cafe
Mental:
  • Good Personality Traits: Pleasant, talkative, friendly. Filled with good advice.
  • Bad Personality Traits: TROLL. Prankster. Filled with bad advice. Habitual liar. Stubborn. Impatient.
  • Likes: Ice skating, winter, ballet, anything to do with the first three, helping customers, video games, music.
  • Dislikes: Getting sick, getting lost, getting outperformed, waiting, summer, getting micromanaged, being teased, getting stuck doing all the work, Getting stuck in bad weather, getting wet, bad ice
  • Fears: Fire, low test scores, thin ice, losing her friends
  • Strengths: Confident, silver tongue, very graceful, mildly OCD, very organized
  • Weaknesses: Mildly OCD, No sense of direction, gullible.
  • Good Habits/Quirks: Organizes everything, including job assignments. Makes sure nobody works double shifts.
  • Bad Habits/Quirks: Lies a lot. Sometimes changes the way she organizes things without telling anybody. Moves things around too much.
  • Hobbies: Attempting to figure skate, listening to music, painting War Machine miniatures
  • Goals: Long term: Become a professional figure skater. Short term: Graduate high school.
Physical:
  • Anime Picture:
    w3Oj5Eg.jpg
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Body Type: Petite
  • Marks: Nothing that's not done with makeup.
  • Health Ailments: None.
  • General Clothing: A treasured pair of earmuffs, plus a white plaid shirt and skirt. Occasionally comes to work wearing a skating dress, much to the confusion of everyone else.
Powers
  • Transformation Picture:
    6LQSjh6.png
  • Power: Ice.
  • Abilities: Can manipulate, control, and create ice. Limited by her imagination only. Despite popular belief, she can't actually manipulate cold, only ice.
  • Accessory: A small figure skate charm on a choker.
  • Chant: "Beckon in a new ice age and freeze the world anew! Embrace the ice, with Lady Winter's Touch!"
  • Compatible With: Water, wind.
  • Not Compatible With: Everything else.
  • Weapon: A scythe that's made out of ice. Purely for show.
  • Strengths: Very creative with her powers, very skilled at using them, too.
  • Weaknesses: Poor tactical sense. Can't tell friend and foe apart. Prone to friendly fire.
Miscellaneous
  • Voice: Uni, from Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Theme Song: Mental Health, by Zebrahead
  • Languages Spoken: Japanese, with some English thrown in for fun.
  • Relationships: TBD (Open to anyone who asks politely!)
  • Something that they would say: "Three words: Not my fault!"
  • Pets: None; she can't afford to skate and own a pet at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.