Cafe Catastrophes! | Kafe Dai Sanji! | カフェ大惨事!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kitsune a friend of mine wants to join this and was asking if he could reserve a male waiter for the Naito Cafe? Thanks :)

Reactions: Kitsune
Ywah, sorry I couldn't do it myself, was out and about earlier. I'll be making a CS soon as I can

Any specific element you had your eye on? Or are you going to be the first to choose a totally different power?

Normally I would go with sound, but since that's not available, I think I might make something new and non-elemental

Name:
Hagiwara Kiku
Nicknames/Aliases:
"Clover-san" was sort of an inside joke, since 'Hagiwara' means field of wild clovers'. It's been shortened to 'Clo-chan' over the years.
Identifies primarily as a demigirl. She mainly goes by female pronouns [she/her/herself] but "they" [they/them/themself] or "it" [it/its/itself] is also acceptable. She doesn't mind.
Sexuality:
Panromantic/sexual
Birthday:
27th of April, 1998
Nationality:
Japanese / English
Grade/Occupation:
College student (sophomore)
Waitress at Naito Cafe

Good Personality Traits:
+ Amazing at technology
+ Adaptable
+ Chill
+ Good sense of humor
+ Social
+ Intelligent
Bad Personality Traits:
- Brash
- Hasty
- Sometimes tactless
- Sarcastic
- Bitter
- Irritable
+ Mobile games
+ Phone charms
+ Candy
+ Baggy clothing
+ Techno / voice-synthesized music (i.e. Vocaloid)
Dislikes:
- This job
- Student loans
- Squid
- Cheap take-out
- People peering over her shoulder when she's working
Fears:
Aichmophobia - Fear of needles
Eremophobia - Fear of being alone
Strengths:
+ Basic HTML / Flash
+ Memorization
+ History
+ Cooking
+ Making connections
+ Family ties
+ Gardening
Weaknesses:
- Science
- Piano playing
- Studying
- Baking
- Luck
- Dating sims (but don't tell anyone shhh)
- Hopeless romantic
Good Habits/Quirks:
Studious, hard-working, optimistic.
Bad Habits/Quirks:
Bites nails, stays up far too late for her own good, worrywart.
Hobbies:
Collecting phone charms, practicing her coding, listening to music, gardening.
Goals:
Get a major in web design
Get a date before she officially becomes a Christmas Cake

40bbfccc6ff8587d252768f62b4dbc0c.jpg

Height:
5' 6"
Weight:
150 lbs
Body Type:
Ruler
Marks? If so, what?:
N/A
Health Ailments:
N/A
General Clothing:
Kiku has a general affinity for mori street-fashion. When out and about (and at school or work), she likes to wear a dark blue shirt depicting astronauts hanging from the planet Saturn, which neatly layers over a ruffled, patchwork-looking brown skirt. She keeps a little watch on her wrist. For footwear Kiku generally prefers loose socks (and it's rare to see her wearing any other kind of stocking), her shoes being mere little fuzzy boots. She also has a secret stash of Dolly Kei dresses she might wear if it's a special occasion, but they're super secret so don't you tell anyone.

dryade_artofkoni_by_koni_art-d8a5vto.jpg

Like the earth itself, Kuki seems to change her appearance with the seasons. It's sort of built into the costume change, she can't control it for the life of her.
Power:
Earth
Abilities:
Terraform - With enough focus, Kuki can shape the land around her, rising molehills into mountains or sinking the ground into a concave bowl. This only works outdoors (or else copious amounts of property damage would ensue), and the amount of focus depends on the amount of land she's shaping--Subsequently, larger land terraforms leave her more tired.

Sprout - Allows her to create plants anywhere, anytime. Again, flooring is an issue, but otherwise this depends on what she's making. Large sycamore trees will be far more taxing on her then little patches of clover.

Geomancy: Kuki summons gems from the earth to form as makeshift armor or shields. This takes a while to start up (seeing as, well, she has to magically extract the earth's crystals), and if you have a weapon with sufficient force, it's not really a stellar option as the gems could potentially crack and shatter.
Compatible With:
Much of anything; most elements are natural in some way. Meshes the best with air, water, ice, and light.
Not Compatible With:
Fire ruins her plant-based abilities, while magnetism and sound, while naturally occurring, are more enhanced with other things.
Weapon:
A large sledgehammer made of stone and decorated with gemstones (that have no practical function, and are rather there for aesthetic appeal). Like with her apparel, the gemstones change based on the season:
Spring: Ametrine
Summer: Fire Opal
Fall: Calligraphy Stone
Winter: Trapiche Sapphire
Strengths:
In sheer brute pounding force, she's got practically everyone beat. Physically, she's strong.
Weaknesses:
She's rather slow, so if you can outspeed her you're golden.
Accessory:
j6t3cx-l-610x610-jewels-earth-heart-tree-nature-mother+nature-necklace-mother+earth-roots-heart+necklace-necklaces-bag-tree+necklace-wood-jewlery-chain-small+necklace-small-natural.jpg

Chant:
"Between a rock and a hard place! (Geez, that was corny...)"

Voice:
Theme Song:
Languages Spoken:
Japanese
English
Dabbled in Latin as a high school elective
Family:
Hagiwara Beatrix - Mother, originally from Liverpool
Hagiwara Haruo - Father
Relationships:
[TBA]
Something that they would say:
"This place is a dysfunctional mess, and I'd leave if it didn't pay decent."
Pets:
Two axolotls, Mod and Loli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Arcadium
I don't know if this would be any kind of issue but I noticed that DANAsaur has the last name Tachibana for her character.

On a completely other note, we have a lot of females.

~Is it just me, or is there a serious attraction between us?~

B A S I C S

Name: Blackstone, Graham
Nicknames/Aliases: They call me Lodestone, because I have such a magnetic personality.
Sexuality: If you're into me, I'm into you. We can work out genital configuration later. (pansexual)
Birthday: 15 January 1990
Nationality: American
Grade/Occupation: Waiter and Writer, what a killer combo.

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits: I'm charming, or at last that's what they say. I'm pretty damn confident in my abilities. I'm creative; kinda have to be as a writer. Oh, and I have a dogged perseverance that keeps me on the task at hand till it's done.
Bad Personality Traits: What kind of bad traits can someone as awesome as I possess. People call me arrogant, but those idiots are wrong, obviously. Some people also call me....hmm....what's the word...forgetful, maybe? Whatever, it can't be that important. Can we move on? I have very little patience for this kind of thing...
Likes: I love blue food, I love pears even though they'e green, I like occasions where I get to sing, since they're so rare. I love to gamble in my spare time, and I love that nobody notices I cheat.
Dislikes: I don't dislike much. Well, other than rude people. It's so annoying to see people who can't show some basic human decency toward others.
Fears: Bears, but that shouldn't be a problem here, right? .....Right?
Strengths: Well, I'm good at cooking, so long as it's nothing too complex. I'm good with people, and I'm great with heavy lifting. Isn't that what big dumb animals are for? Oh, and 4 years in chorus has left me with a great singing voice, in case you guys ever need some talent.
Weaknesses: I'm terrible with Math. Seriously, if you give me anything more complicated than arithmetic, I might as well be looking into the brain of an alien. Oh, and I'm terrible with bugs.
Good Habits/Quirks: I'm always happy to help someone, always happy to do what it takes to get the job done. And as you can tell, I'm a people person.
Bad Habits/Quirks: I'm a little high strung, and I smoke to calm my nerves. I tend to be impatient with people who don't interest me. I have a serious sweet tooth, especially for things like pastries and coffee. Oh, and a slightly substantial portion of my checks each week go to feed my gambling habits.
Hobbies: I paint in my spare time, as well as work on puzzles and games of skill to keep my mind sharp. If I have friends free, I enjoy going out and having a few drinks.
Goals: It's a little bit embarrassing to admit, but I don't have any long term goals. I just don't like to think that far ahead. What's the point? As for my short term goal, it's simply to make some friends. I'm bored with the friends I have, and need some new ones.

P H Y S I C A L

a326a6bc7477d958670241a3b0b404c6.jpg

Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 212 lbs
Body Type: Ectomorphic
Marks? If so, what?: Has a tattoo across his arm and chest.
chest-tattoos-for-men-4.jpg

Health Ailments: Bad eyesight, requires prescription eyeglasses
General Clothing: Typical attire consists of an oxford shirt (typically solid colored or pinstriped); solid colored vest; slim, fitted jeans in blue, white, or black; and tasteful black shoes, typically oxfords or loafers.

P O W E R S

Tamashii-Nation-Limited-SHFiguarts-Barnaby-Brooks-Jr.-Bunny-Darkness-Ver.-Review-By-GA-Graphic-02.jpg

Power: Magnetism
Abilities:
  • Magnetic Resonance: I can manipulate the magnetic fields of any objects that can produce them. While I can work well enough with larger pieces of matter, the smaller something is, the better my control over it, so while I can make, say, a grain of silicon dance on the head of a needle, the most I can do to a 10 ton brick of iron is sling it in a general direction and hope it works...
  • Lorentz Disruption: By using incredibly high levels of magnetic energy, I can tinker with the ions in the brain, causing fun little things like vertigo and nausea. It's a whole lot of fun when someone is rude. There's also little things like using the Lorentz force to levitate and fly, but I've yet to get the hang of steering it. Flying into a wall because you can't figure out how to turn left is even less fun than it sounds.
  • Electromagnetic Discharge : With the proper time and materials, I can create various attacks along the electromagnetic energy. Anything from microwaves to lightning can be generated. Of course, since it's a manifestation of my power, rather than a pure elemental mastery, I can't really control where it goes as well as an elemental; my power is still bound by the laws of physics. In addition, if I try it without my armor grounding me, it can very easily backfire on me, injuring me, or worse....
Compatible With: Anything that is ferromagnetic (iron, nickel, cobalt, rust, etc.) is perfect for me. The better I can control it, the more I like it.
Not Compatible With: Water, stone, and metals like copper and lead, things that don't conduct magnetic force, are things I don't enjoy.
Weapon: A handful of small metal ball bearings that he carries around in a pouch on his belt. His ring can be broken down in a pinch to make small flechettes if he loses his balls. In an emergency, I can pull the iron ink out of my tattoos to make some ammunition, but it hurts like hell.
Strengths: I excel at ranged combat, since everything that my power can do requires a bit of distance between me and my enemy. My armor is made to shield me from the effects of my magnetic power, and offers some decent level of grounding from electrical charge. I can use my magnetic control to increase my movement speed during battle.
Weaknesses: The only power I have that's more effective at short range that long is the Lorentz Disruption, and if they're close enough for that to be effective, my enemy likely has the upper hand. I'm working on developing new skills, but it's slow going. My armor can be overloaded by a lightning user if I can't prepare a counter. My power is sometimes easily disrupted, since it requires a considerable degree of concentration.
Accessory: A black ring, made of compressed iron filings, with a hunk of lodestone set in the center.
Chant: By the power of Tesla!

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Voice: Same as the theme song. Who did you think was singing it?
Theme Song: Graham's Theme
Languages Spoken: English, ASL, and a little Tagalog
Family: One brother, Gordon, but last I heard he was spending most of his time in his cabin out in the middle of the woods, with some little girl that he'd adopted. There's also my brother Jonathan, who used to be my sister Joanna. He's the manager, and the reason I got this job in the first place.
Relationships: How about you and me discuss that after work? I get off at 10...
Something that they would say: Is it just me, or is there a serious attraction between us?
Pets: A pet dumbo rat I've named Slartibartfast, or Bart for short.

You have no idea how long it took to fill this damn thing out. By far the most extensive CS I've ever done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this would be any kind of issue but I noticed that DANAsaur has the last name Tachibana for her character.

Hopefully you guys like my male and we can start changing that ratio a little bit.

B A S I C S

Name: Zwart, Kiyoko
Nicknames/Aliases: Kiyo
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: 29, 7, 1998
Nationality: Dutch
Grade/Occupation: Senior - Dei Cafe [Chef]

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits: Caring, Encouraging, Good listener, Free-spirited
Bad Personality Traits: Awkward, Protective, Short-Tempered, Unpredictable
Likes: Sweets, Elephants, Sleep, Flowers, Summer, Ocean, Movies
Dislikes: Brother, Cold, Burnt food, Betrayal, Horror
Fears: Isolation, Failure
Strengths: Art, Physical Activity, Cooking,
Weaknesses: Math, Paying attention
Good Habits/Quirks: Responds quickly, Spontaneous dancing/singing (Not very good)
Bad Habits/Quirks: Tends to leave rooms messy, Biting nails, sighing, taking anger out on brother
Hobbies: Sports/Swimming
Goals: Short: Pass highschool
Long: Marry a prince

P H Y S I C A L

Height: 5'7
Weight: 121 lbs
Body Type: Tall and Lean
Marks? If so, what?: N/A
Health Ailments: Eyesight, needs glasses/contacts (Nearly blind without them; Idiot stared straight at a solar eclipse when younger)
General Clothing: Simple loose T with skinny jeans; Jacket with shorts; Tank top with sweatpants.

P O W E R S
Power: Magnetism
Abilities: Push and pull: Able to push away or pull towards anything that has a magnetic field. (I.E. Iron)

Magnetic Aura: She always passively has a low magnetic pull/push around her, meaning anything metal will face away or towards her. (I.E. Spoons, forks, knifes, ect.)

Magnetic Shield: She has a shield she can form around her body in a dome. All metal objects are pulled towards her. If a metal that is very dense (blocks of pure metal) or has minimal metal (metal tipped arrows) can easily go through the shield.
Compatible With: Metal
Not Compatible With: Earth
Weapon: Iron Tipped Spear
Strengths: Throwables, Pole Arms
Weaknesses: Hand to Hand Combat, Shields, Heavy armor
Accessory: Iron Bracelet
il_fullxfull.264033938.jpg
Chant: "Let me pull you in with this."

Voice: Futaba Yoshioka (Main Female Character from Ao Haru Ride)
Theme Song:
Languages Spoken: English, Dutch
Family: Mother, Father, Kinji
Relationships: N/A
Something that they would say: "Fuck off Kinji."
Pets: Elf Owl named "Pixles"
I wish I woulda read through the Character sheets before making mine, I woulda went with my original power choice instead of making a second magnet

@Gateman Oh that's fine, I think the GM was planning on making two magnetism spots anyways :)

Oooooookay. I didn't actually see that! Man I'm unobservant I'll quickly do a little tweaking!

I was thinking if you combine the two together it's a dangerous combination, right?

There's more room for the electricity to travel if there's a body of water around.
And Leon's is done! I think I'll get started on the Naito Cafe CS now.. I'm planning on using Air for them.​
For reference, pure water won't conduct electricity (it doesn't have enough ions to transfer charge, and instead becomes a very good resistor), so depending on your makeup when you change to your water form, you could be safe from the electricity. At least, unless one of the metal or magnet users decides to get involved

Reactions: sleepingxdragon

B A S I C S

tumblr_nh1holxwDo1tk6djfo1_500.gif

Name: Tatsuya, Ciro.
Nicknames/Aliases:
Dragon (
Sexuality:
Pansexual.
Birthday:
30/10/98
Nationality:
Japanese-Italian.
Grade/Occupation:
Senior/ Waiter and server at Naito Cafe.

tumblr_ne2fws5NrK1slobimo1_500.gif

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits:​

{ + Courteous } Ciro is the type to treat people nicely, even if they do irritate him to a certain extent. He prefers to keep up friendly pretenses, instead of acting uncivilized with others. Naturally, he does have a limit to how far this facade will last with others involved.

{ + Understanding } It's evident that Ciro has problems expressing himself properly, something he's currently working on improving. Try as he might, the redhead doesn't see much point in making himself appear more expressive through his facial features and tone of voice. Despite what he might say, he always open to listening to the problem of others and attempting to find a solution for them.

{ + Passionate } When it comes to terms of intimacy and relationships, Ciro can be a bit passionate and fiery just like his familia's name implies. He's more than eager to make his lover feel like the most important individual in his life. In a sense, one might say that's willing to go to any lengths to make sure that the person he cares for his always smiling. After all with his fiery temper, there's no telling what he would do if someone were to hurt a loved one of his, especially the most important individual for him.

{ + Loyal } However, he does show some concern for a few select amount of people quite clearly. If a friend is in trouble, Ciro would willingly go and help them regardless of any prior fight. Loyalty is a big thing for the redhead after all. Therefore, it isn't wise to betray him and not face any sort of consequences.

Bad Personality Traits:
{ - Blunt } Ciro can be fairly blunt at times, though it's not because he wants to. The redhead hasn't learned to properly express himself due to his deceased mother's sudden death. Although, it's due to that trait that it makes it quite difficult to tell if he's joking or not.

{ - Aggressive } Typically, he's unconcerned about people who irritate him, wanting very little to do with them. If he's provoked any further than that, he'll feel inclined to ignore the individual and give them the cold shoulder instead until he decides to give them the time of day. Not even those closest to him get any special treatment, especially if they provoked him first. At times, his reasoning may come off as a bit.. aggressive due to his own impatience and short temper. Hence why, it can be easy to provoke him with just the right words. Due to this aggressiveness, he becomes rather active and prone to taking out his stress through some activity.

{ - Flirtatious } As much as he hates to admit it, he accidentally picked up his father's habit of flirting with women. It's not a trait that he's proud of per say. However, it does make it significantly easier to make those he interrogates open up much more.

{ - Shameless } Nonetheless, he doesn't see any shame in praising or complimenting someone regardless of the situation. Ciro figures it's best to compliment someone instead of hiding it to himself and not speaking of it.

Warmth, blankets, beaches, naps, summer, fall, small animals, swimming, hiking, training, boxing, horror movies, action movies, card games, instrumental music, coffee, mythology, urban legends, and key chains.

Dislikes:
Winter, spring, sunburns, crowds, pointless arguments, cigarettes, alcohol, unfaithful spouses or lovers, betrayal, cowards, traitors, being ordered around, harassment, bad treatment of animals or comrades, rude awakenings and destruction.

Fears:

Losing a loved one due to sickness, drowning, and injections.

Strengths:
High endurance, swimming, researching, organization, and eye for details.

Weaknesses:
Closed spaces, Measuring ingredients, overexertion, note taking, being assertive, and Math.

Good Habits/Quirks:
Cleaning up after himself, defending others, helping those in need and organizing things.

Bad Habits/Quirks:
Not being aware of when to stop with the PDA, second-guessing himself, overexerting himself often and uncertain about asking for help.

Hobbies:
Boxing, training, painting, swimming, climbing and hiking.

Goals:
☆ Protecting the family name.
☆ Seeing the rest of the world/traveling.

tumblr_ncwywwnFkV1tcxs2co3_500.gif

P H Y S I C A L

Height:
5'7

Weight:
160 lbs.

Body Type:
Ciro's body is lean and has an athletic build to it, due to his rigorous training. A majority of his muscles can be spotted on his lower torso and upper arms, though there is a faint trace in his lower body. His complexion is fair though there is a faint rosy tinted tone that appears if he's exposed to sun for a long time. His face is chiseled though there is a small hint of roundness to it. His eyes are a bit narrowed and quite expressive despite the exhaustion that dwells within them. His lips are often pursued in a small smirk or a simple distasteful frown.

Marks? If so, what?:
Ciro has a few faint scars due to a fights he was involved in the past, the scars coming from knifes. There's only a single piercing on his right ear being a single black stud.

Health Ailments:
Anxiety and cardiomyopathy.

General Clothing:
Typically, Ciro wears fitted clothes though that's mainly an influence his father had on him. When he's not wearing suits or anything remotely similar, he'll feel inclined to wear a more casual and comfortable clothing instead. The redhead will usually wear long sleeved shirts, v-necks or button down shirts and jeans regularly. It's a known fact that the male enjoys donning a layer or two of clothing. However when he's at school, he does wear the uniform but the first top two buttons are unbuttoned. As far as shoes goes, he'll mainly wear a simple pair of sports shoes or his hiking boots.

tumblr_nos7llDxNV1qg78wpo1_500.gif

P O W E R S

tumblr_nhiithpvzU1re6jg1o3_r1_400.png

Power:
Air

Abilities:
{ Healing Spell } This ability allows Ciro the opportunity to heal the wounds of his comrades, physical or psychological. However, this ability can't be used for a long duration of time. Otherwise, he's putting herself at risk to be attacked by others.

{ Wave wind} If Ciro were to wave his hand, he's able to generate a large and power amount of wind at his disposal. Typically, this can form a mini tornado in it's wake.

{ Wave claw } With a simple jump and upwards movement of his feet, Ciro is able to unleash a large amount of wind at his target the moment his leg is swung down at the target.

Compatible With:
PENDING

Not Compatible With:
PENDING

Weapon:
Swords ( seen in the spoiler above )

Strengths:
Speed, agility, swordsmanship, fast reflexes, and physical strength.

Weaknesses:
Team work, long ranged attacks, over-exertion durability and long battles.

Accessory:
A golden colored bracelet; with a white and light blue tinted jewel inside. (usually kept hidden)

Chant:
"Have you heard of the butterfly effect before?"//WIP

tumblr_nu6iauHR1x1uzllrro1_500.png

Voice: Voice sample

Theme Song: Hospital - Lydia

Languages Spoken:
Japanese and Italian ( not properly)

Family:
Dante Aldebrandi ( father, strained relationship.)
Rei Tatsuya ( mother, deceased.)

Relationships:
OPEN

Something that they would say:
"They shouldn't have dared to do that to you. I promise you I'll.. make sure they can't touch you again."

Pets:
N/A.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Kazetani Shotaro
Nicknames/Aliases:
"Sho-kun", as a shortening of his first name, and another embarrassing one in the form of "Tanitani".
Sexuality:
Demiromantic heterosexual
Birthday:
18th of March, 1998
Nationality:
Japanese / English
Grade/Occupation:
College sophomore / part-time chef's assistant at Naito Cafe.

Good Personality Traits:
+ Friendly
+ Theatrical
+ Easygoing
+ Jokester
+ Learns new skills fairly easily
+ Perceptive
Bad Personality Traits:
- Direction-blind
- Somewhat lethargic
- Brutally honest
- Naive
- Awkward during serious moments
- Feelings go before reason
+ Socializing
+ Puns
+ Food
+ Comfortable eyewear
+ Video games
Dislikes:
- Self-centered people
- Being a yes-man
- Burnt or uncooked food
- Unnecessary violence
- Being treated as a servant
- Being brought down emotionally
Fears:
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotten
Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts
Strengths:
+ Cooking
+ Drawing
+ Geography
+ Origami
+ Entertainment
+ Fishing
Weaknesses:
- Mathematics
- Quick thinking
- Light snoozes
- Running long distances
- Somewhat horrible judge of character
- Easily able to forgive those who have wronged him
Good Habits/Quirks:
Positive, competent, observant/Slaps his cheeks and clenches his fists when focused, usually with an accompanied nod.
Bad Habits/Quirks:
Nervous eater; tends to eat his way out of uneasy feelings, dozes off every so often.
Hobbies:
Collecting figures from various media, crafting and then practicing jokes and other such forms of entertainment, trying new recipes.
Goals:
Long: Become a part of entertainment (in English, that means either being funny (a comedian) or just being fun (entertainer))
Short: Find a significant other who truly cares for him and what he can do.

e4471d60ccfa7cf9b1ed70c50dcb2943.jpg

Height:
5'9"
Weight:
135 lbs.
Body Type:
Tall, lean
Marks? If so, what?:
N/A
Health Ailments:
Eyesight, but only partially; he needs eyeglasses to read and nothing else.
General Clothing:
Shotaro usually has a couple of attires he goes with, but his usual seen one, at least until he dresses up appropriately, he wears a gray (or white) dress shirt with a red tie, usually blue when he has the accompanying brown suit to go with it (he generally goes without it, though), along with black pants and.. oddly enough, black all-stars as shoes to throw the whole 'business' look out of whack. With that said, however, he's not always in this attire, and sometimes ditches the dress shirt for more casual-looking graphic t-shirts. He has way more like the former-- he's a fan of mechas.

_fan_art__eliotrope__male__by_audettes-d876gks.png

Power:
Air

Abilities:
Forceful Strike - Requires a bit of focus and timing, but if both are achieved, Shotaro can apply compressed air to a part of his body, like his hand, that can deal additional damage and knock back the receiver when the air is released in a sudden blast. This can be done in long-distance as well, and is possibly even stronger than close up.. but due to this, it requires double the amount of focus Shotaro would need for close-quarters, however.

Acceleration - He's able to speed himself or others up by directing air in certain ways, and in some cases even jump higher. Spinning around with this in play can also prove to be effective when he whips up wind.

Air barrier - He can swirl up enough wind to make a strong enough guard in front of him, or around him, which takes more time.
Compatible with:
Earth, water, and fire, the best three that he can work with.
Not compatible with:
Lightning tends to come with undesirable, even risky, results, and sound mixed with air would make the former go haywire.
Weapons:
A sword with the blade created from actual winds, the hilt being silver in color.
Strengths:
Shotaro is rather quick, and what his hits are lacking individually, they make up for in the form of being done continuously in tandem with his speed.
Weaknesses:
Sure, a ton of his hits can roughly become the feeling of being hit by a vehicle.. But a few well-timed hits deal the same analogy to him.
Accessory:
il_fullxfull.291177741.jpg

Chant:

"It's time to sweep you off your feet!"

Voice:
Magic Kaito-ish.
Theme Song:
TBA
Family:
Kazetani Rosemary - Mother, hails from North America
Kazetani Shigure - Father
Relationships:
TBA
Something they would say:
"Work is something you don't like, but have to do because you're obligated to. A hobby is something you like, and you do it because you genuinely enjoy it."
Pets:
A dog, named Acco, and a cat, named Lade.

You know, after thinking about it, this type of rp would be perfect for the Romeo X Juliet situation (Without the death at the end).

WIP

Name: [Last, First]
Nicknames/Aliases: [Explain the origin behind the names]
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday: August 23, 1994
Nationality: [Any nationality]
Grade/Occupation: College/Works @ Dei Cafe

M E N T A L

Good Personality Traits: [Can explain if you want]
Bad Personality Traits: [Can explain if you want]
Fears:
Strengths: Piano, guitar,
Weaknesses: [Everyday things]
Good Habits/Quirks:
Bad Habits/Quirks:
Hobbies:
Goals: [Long and Short]

P H Y S I C A L

[Anime Picture]
Height:
Weight:
Body Type:
Marks? If so, what?:
Health Ailments: [Ex. Asthma, Eyesight, etc.]
General Clothing:

P O W E R S

[Transformation Picture (anime)]
Power: Fire
Abilities: [Max of three. Make sure you have drawbacks as well]
Compatible With: [What your power meshes well with. Ex. Water goes well with Ice; will fill in later]
Not Compatible With: [What your power does not mesh well with. Ex. Fire and Water; will fill in later]
Weapon:
Strengths: [Battle-wise. Ex. Hand-to-Hand combat]
Weaknesses: [Same as above]
Accessory: [Bracelet, Necklace, or Ring. Color correlates with power.]
Chant: [Something that also relates to your power]

Voice: [Japanese]
Theme Song:
Languages Spoken:
Family:
Relationships: [Can fill in as the roleplay goes on]
Something that they would say: [A quote from your character]