Caesar's Search for Partners

C

caesar

Original poster
caesar's search thread

Hello! I am Caesar, and I am looking to roleplay. I am currently a student doing a diploma in Film Production and working as an intern in a finance company which is the most boring thing on Earth but it leaves me with a lot of free time during the day.

I’ve been roleplaying for about 8 years, but I’ve always had a passion for writing and creating stories. It's a great escape from reality, which is something I feel like I sorely need, and I'm looking for people who love to write as well because likeminded people always make great roleplay partners!

RULES
» Quality over quantity : I typically write a few paragraphs per response/character. I don't like putting limits on length because quality content can come out of short posts too. That being said, I tend to lose interest if replies are less than a paragraph long.
» Grammar and all that : Yes, I do value good grammar and sentence structure, but I'm not a total stickler for it as long as I can understand what you're saying. There may be a few instances where I feel like writing styles don't match, and in such a scenario, I will always let you know that it's not working out. No hard feelings!
» Characters : m|m, m|f and f|f are all fine by me, though I have put them in order of preference for the time being. My preference always tends to change, especially depending on what I'm currently involved in. I also love to play more than one main character, so it would be a huge bonus if you, as my partner, could do the same! There's nothing more exciting than exploring character relationships, whether romantic or platonic.
» Plot : I love plotting things in advance. Not necessarily too much, but major events because otherwise I feel like there's no direction to the story. I would also love it if my partners could contribute to the plotting because in roleplay, it takes two to make a story great.

GENRES
» Romance
» Drama
» Urban fantasy
» Slice of Life/Contemporary
» Sci Fi
» Political Intrigue
» Thriller
» Supernatural
» Horror
» Dystopian

TROPES
These can fit into most genres, as well as be incorporated into the dynamics listed below. They can also be either platonic or romantic.
» Reclusive Optimist | Bold Pessimist
» Shy Noodle | Protective Beef
» Cinnamon Roll | Hot Head
» Grump with a Bad Past | Gentle and Supportive Sweetheart
» Touch Starved | Most Cuddly Person Ever
» Ultimate Evil | The One Thing With a Heartbeat They Actually Care about
» Chill | Absolutely No Chill
» Flirty | Awkward
» Pure Looking (but actually terrifying) | Scary Looking (but actually a softie)
» Chaotic Idiot | Always Tired
» Defenseless Trouble Maker | Protective Gentle Giant

PLOT DYNAMICS
» A group of college kids or high school kids going through the ups and downs of life.
» A league of young superheroes that fight crime (or try to)
» A group of test subjects on the run from a dystopian government

FANDOMS
» IT [2017]
» Stranger Things
» Harry Potter
» Teen Wolf
» There are probably more but these are the ones I'm currently craving!

That's all I've got for now. PM me or reply below if you're interested!

I would like to do somthing sci fi or slice of life set in a sci-fi setting.

Hello! I'm new to this site but I've been rping for quite some time now. I think about 2 or 3 years now, anyway I would love a new rp partner and if you're up for it message me. I personally like romance rps mixed with fantasy such as werewolves, vampires, superpowers, witchcraft, mutations, etc. So if you'd like to feel free to send me a message and I'm sure we could work something out. <3

Reactions: Hecatty