PARTNER REQUEST Caesar's Search for Partners

caesar

Edgebabby
Original poster
caesar's search thread

Hello! I am Caesar, and I am looking to roleplay. I am currently a student doing a diploma in Film Production and working as an intern in a finance company which is the most boring thing on Earth but it leaves me with a lot of free time during the day.

I’ve been roleplaying for about 8 years, but I’ve always had a passion for writing and creating stories. It's a great escape from reality, which is something I feel like I sorely need, and I'm looking for people who love to write as well because likeminded people always make great roleplay partners!

RULES
» Quality over quantity : I typically write a few paragraphs per response/character. I don't like putting limits on length because quality content can come out of short posts too. That being said, I tend to lose interest if replies are less than a paragraph long.
» Grammar and all that : Yes, I do value good grammar and sentence structure, but I'm not a total stickler for it as long as I can understand what you're saying. There may be a few instances where I feel like writing styles don't match, and in such a scenario, I will always let you know that it's not working out. No hard feelings!
» Characters : m|m, m|f and f|f are all fine by me, though I have put them in order of preference for the time being. My preference always tends to change, especially depending on what I'm currently involved in. I also love to play more than one main character, so it would be a huge bonus if you, as my partner, could do the same! There's nothing more exciting than exploring character relationships, whether romantic or platonic.
» Plot : I love plotting things in advance. Not necessarily too much, but major events because otherwise I feel like there's no direction to the story. I would also love it if my partners could contribute to the plotting because in roleplay, it takes two to make a story great.

GENRES
» Romance
» Drama
» Urban fantasy
» Slice of Life/Contemporary
» Sci Fi
» Political Intrigue
» Thriller
» Supernatural
» Horror
» Dystopian

TROPES
These can fit into most genres, as well as be incorporated into the dynamics listed below. They can also be either platonic or romantic.
» Reclusive Optimist | Bold Pessimist
» Shy Noodle | Protective Beef
» Cinnamon Roll | Hot Head
» Grump with a Bad Past | Gentle and Supportive Sweetheart
» Touch Starved | Most Cuddly Person Ever
» Ultimate Evil | The One Thing With a Heartbeat They Actually Care about
» Chill | Absolutely No Chill
» Flirty | Awkward
» Pure Looking (but actually terrifying) | Scary Looking (but actually a softie)
» Chaotic Idiot | Always Tired
» Defenseless Trouble Maker | Protective Gentle Giant

PLOT DYNAMICS
» A group of college kids or high school kids going through the ups and downs of life.
» A league of young superheroes that fight crime (or try to)
» A group of test subjects on the run from a dystopian government

FANDOMS
» IT [2017]
» Stranger Things
» Harry Potter
» Teen Wolf
» There are probably more but these are the ones I'm currently craving!

That's all I've got for now. PM me or reply below if you're interested!

LoveandHate91

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Either
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Horror, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi modern
I would like to do somthing sci fi or slice of life set in a sci-fi setting.