4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Some Sci-Fi
Greetings, everyone! Bonjour, tout le monde!

In the vast Interweb, I call myself Cadeyrn. It is not my real name but rather my online identity. You can call me Ryn though because Cadeyrn is hard to spell and hard to type quickly.

I've RPed quite a lot but probably not as much as a lot of people here. I first started RPing about a year or so ago and the idea of becoming someone else was thrilling. I RPed A LOT which rapidly increased my English skills.

Since I am a perfectionist, I wanted to become the best I could so I looked for any way to improve my RPing skills. As a result of that, my skill increased rapidly. I'm not a beginner anymore but I can't do immense posts either.

Now, one spring day (or was it summer?) I found that I was having an RP burnout. I had RPed so much that it was no longer as interesting. It was become more of a chore than an enjoyment. I couldn't really RP for a while. Thankfully the burnout passed after a month or two if not RPing and I began to RP again. But this time, it was at a slower pace. I had a lot of school stress and I couldn't spare much time for RPing. And so that is my status now. I try to keep up with school and I RP when I can. One or two posts a day are the most a person can ask of me unfortunately.

I'm an intermediate RPer. I enjoy detailed posts. However it is not within my capability to write behemoth posts.
Now, the About You Survey.
~~~~~~~~~~
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? I'm Cadeyrn but call me Ryn. Do NOT, by any chance, call me Rynnie. That one... only one person calls me.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? A lad, I am.

How old are you? Psst *looks around furtively* This is between you and me, friend, but I am in fact only 15 years of age. Remember, tell no one!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Indeed. I like roleplaying which is the reason I even started looking for a roleplaying site in the first place.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group roleplays, if managed well are enjoyable. They're even more enjoyable if they aren't so slow that a bloody Galápagos tortoise could beat them in a race. Normally though, I'm RPing with just a single partner.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade and air conditioning! I dislike the heat more than I do the cold.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? None, actually!
~~~~~~~~~~

And now I must bid you farewell. Au revoir!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Anowell
Status
Not open for further replies.