Cadets

Anders looked disgraced. "I can't trace them at the altitude they are at. No. But rest assured mam. I won't return until I have them all. Or do you prefer I am punished for my failure in this operation?" He sent her this thought. How could he fail this operation? Anders swung. Punching a whole through the tree. Pulling his arm out. Now with large splinters, A few broken fingers, and blood covering his hand. He retracted his hand and shook it. He awaited his orders.

Bombay leaned back into the cocoon lounger of her private jet with a sigh, "No...I'll give you another chance to prove to me that you're not...running second place." She stretched her awareness to Anders to snag on a target to heat his emotions again.

"This time, if you're having trouble taking them all down, or one down, then go for the weakest link... That way, there's less work. They'll come to you to save her... You have two to pick from. Take the one you feel will - do you more good."

Gia almost felt awkward being at such a huge airport without any luggage or carry-ons. But, there she was, standing in the middle of Kahului Airport with her clothes in a horrid state, her hair a mess, and no luggage to prove that she's only a visitor...not a hobo. Manny and Sandra left for a moment to rent a car and make a few phone calls. Gia and the others waited nearby until they were able to secure a car, more money out of Manny's many accounts, and in idea for dinner, cause lunch passed hours ago.

Gia was mentally going crazy with all of the terminal computers spatting off information she was just too curious to not block willingly. The main data she collected was from the security computers and cameras. She found the various footage of them being recorded as they entered and automatically made a few calculations and alterations to splice video time from other cameras from the hours before then to place over their entrance in and out of the airport. Her concentration for providing this cover from possible future snooping kept her far too busy to take on the sites or to walk on her own. So, when she told the others what she was doing, Greg gave her his arm to guide her while she worked.

Sandra returned with a few clothing items from the gift shops nearby, passing them out and telling them where the restrooms were. Then she took Gia and both of them headed to the women's rest room to clean up and change. When they returned, Manny was waiting for them, letting them know the car was was outside. Once they had finally left the airport, Gia was able to break from her work with the video and actually enjoy Hawaii.

"Geez, I knew the island was beautiful, but this is amazing!" She played with the peach and yellow lei around her neck as she watched the beauty of Honolulu pass before her out the passenger window of the large SUV Manny rented. For really the first time since they'd escaped, Gia was really smiling from ear to ear. She's never really traveled a lot when she was younger, and one of her personal reasons that kept her striving for the military was because of the traveling.

Arksas had been stared at by every female woman on the flight. And it was no better when he got off. Because he had never gone around to getting a shirt or wearing one. Every woman stared at his chest, and his face was so red, that he heard Sandra chuckling, along with greg laughing out loud. He had no idea wether Gia was laughing at him or not. When he got off the flight he was relieved by the embarrassment. Only to be filled with humiliation. Even the inspector was a woman. And for some reason she had taken a pretty long time to check him when the metal detecter went off. It went of because of the Metal zipper He had on his pants.

He had never been so humiliated in all his life. And Gia had seen him naked at the cabin back at alaska. This was much worse. The woman hadn't eve bothered to check them before she took them off. He looked at he rest of them when the woman had finished 'inspecting him' "Not a word understand?" He did not want to talk about the violation he felt. Everyone wanted to laugh out loud when he said this.

When he had received the shirt it was as if heaven had smiled upon him. He tidied himself up, and when he came back. No more onlookers. He sighed with relief. When they had been driving around Honolulu he looked at Gia. He saw her smiling and his enjoyment was clear in his eyes. He rarely ever saw her smile. She almost smiled as much as he did. And he has only smiled two times in his life.

~~~~~~~~

Anders nodded. He walked, he walked for about an hour till he found the jet that had landed for him. He was following the trail, and it led straight to Hawaii. I promise you, I won't fail again. I will follow any mission. And I won't fail this one. I will see to it that they are on the front doorstep All wrapped up. Just for you. He added. He was not going to fail this time.

They headed towards a resort area just north of Kahului; far away from any military base on Honolulu. Sandra was able to find a fairly nice hotel in the area that was secluded and small. It was okay for a night or two, but they knew they didn't have time for anything else. Sandra and Gia was in one room, and the guys shared a large suite.

Gia fell on the twin size bed with a bounce, having fun with the idea of sleeping in another nice bed. She just hoped it won't end as badly as before.

"So, when do we eat? I'm actually starving."

Sandra nodded and rubbed her belly, "Manny's going to get some take-out. It's safer for us to stay here for now."

Gia agreed, driving around the city would get them spotted by authorities faster, if their faces were being circulated. For the sake of looking, she turned on the TV and flipped around to lay on her belly. "Might be able to catch a movie while we're here."

Her friend stepped to the extra door in the room that connected to the guys' suite beside theirs. She unlocked their side of the door, opened it and knocked on the guy's door on their side. Greg opened it up with a large smile on his face.

"Miss me already? I'm just right here. It's not like I'm three floors down."

Sandra laughed, "You wish. Has Manny returned yet?"

"Nope, but if you're hungry there's complimentary snacks in the bar area where the microwave and refrigerator is at. And they're still serving their Continental Lunch downstairs, if you really just can't wait."

Gia jumped to her feet, "I'm game! I don't think I can hold out much longer." She stepped to the other side of the room to inspect the stash they had in their room. Sandra headed downstairs to see if there was anything more filling at the cafeteria. Gia ended up finding a few cereal bars and cans of soda. She flopped back down on the bed and enjoyed her snack and a movie about espionage and world domination. She laughed, "Only if they knew how real it is..."

Arksas had left a little while after greg. He walked to the top floor and then onto the roof. He sat there and stared at the sky. The stars were nice. This was his life. Always on the run. But always stopping to see the beauty of things. This was his life now. And he never wanted it to end.

((Wanna time skip to the next day, or what? I'm trying to figure out if there would be a safe place for them, like Manny has a friend somewhere on one of the other islands, who is an engineer. Maybe he has a place for them where they can stay, and they can figure out the whole magnet thing to keep Gia's tracking device off line. That will buy them more time. Then they can search for more information about their mysterious tracker.))

(You can if you want but then. Arksas fell asleep on the roof =w=)

((Well, get him off the roof then, unless you want him and Gia to have another conversation. I'm good either way... ))

((We can just get them to finish the night and start the next day trying to find a safe place for them to plan for Andres.))

After dinner and goofing around at the pool (cause Sandra insisted that everyone try to relax and enjoy the moment while they could), Gia returned to her hotel suite to watch another movie. Only, she fell asleep as the movie watched her. Sandra slipped into the room after relaxing with Greg and Manny at the hotel club. She turned off the lights and TV and covered Gia up with a blanket before settling herself to bed.

The next morning, Gia was too comfortable to get up. Not wanting to listen when Sandra tried to wake her, she turned over and rolled herself up into a ball and slept some more. Sandra dressed in what little she had and waited for the guys while she ate some cereal that was in the kitchenette.

((Just checking to see if you'll still be able to do this one?))

(Yeah, I will :/ Sorry I have not been able to post anything on this lately. I have been trying to get around to it :P)

(No problem. I know you've been having it rough... I'm still trying to come up with something new for them anyways.

I'm considering having Manny being an old friend of Kooper's and he's about to take them- unknowingly - to an engineering manufacturing plant under Kooper's biomechanics company. IDK...something like that. It will place them somewhere where they think they are from out of Andres radar, but puts them in the clutches of something worse. Then, when they escape from there...maybe they get separated, and Andres starts to collect them one by one, starting with the weakest in order to use them against Arksas. One person will be able to get away and find the help needed to save the others and learn more about what's going on with Arksas. Then, maybe they'll all be able to stop the global initiations that Arksas started, but will have to deal with either Andres coming back 'from the dead', or something else...))

(that is a very creative Idea, sounds completely awesome :3)

Arksas was quiet through out everything sandra had him do, trying to get him to relax. When arksas had eaten he did not say a word, but at the least he listened and answered small questions. Goofing around the pool, he was not a apart of that, He just practiced on keeping himself underwater, for useful purposes. He practiced swimming, when he wasn't doing that he was doing some other form of training. Apparently the fight with Anders had gotten him motivated. He was trying to stay tough. He was kipping himself built. He refused to relax even when Sandra had tried to convince him. He would not do it.

He fell on to the mattress exhausted. Everyone had gone to sleep except him. And if they were awake to see what he was doing. He would never hear the end of their fussing. He had literally scaled every wall of the place. He pas doing pull ups on the roof. And their were a lot of people's attention he was catching. Hoping to avoid all the fuss he climbed back up and quickly got to his room. And then, complete and total peace. This was the one time the entire day he relaxed. He wasn't relaxed much but it was better then nothing.

In the morning he woke up very early. He got dressed, and when they started waking up he went into the kitchenette that was on the girls side. He did not think logically sometimes when he was tired. He walked to the cabinets and looked at sandra. He rubbed his eyes. "Hey Sandra." he said blankly. "What do they have to eat?"

"What, you guys already consumed everything in your room in one night?" Sandra shook her head before chinning towards the cabinets over the microwave. "There's oatmeal and stuff like that up there, cereal and coffee. Muffins and stuff are downstairs." She stepped beside Gia's bed and shook the little ball of blanket. "Some on, Gia. You've got to get up and dress...at least. We might be leaving today."

"Nooo, I'm comfortable...," was her mumbled response. After what she'd put herself through yesterday, not only did she have a headache, but her she felt horribly tired. Gia has never been one to be willfully lazy, but there's a first time for everything. She's never felt so comfortable in her life. Even with her body being worn, she was floating on a cloud and warm like a nice hot cup of cocoa.

Sandra dropped her head in defeat, turning towards Arksas with a frown. "She's going to turn into a hermit if she keeps this up." Sandra walked away, popping her friend on the general area of the blanket where she knew her butt was located.

"Ouch! Really, Sandra! Not nice at all..." and she was back to be lazy.

He had not realized he was in the girls room at all yet, he fixed himself a bowl of cereal, with a side of coffee, he would drink that after the bowl. He ate it and watched the seen before him, he had an idea. Born out of an old cartoon he watched last night and his tiredness. He walked to he and said blankly to her. "Doth Sleeping Beauty need a kiss from her dearest prince to wake up?" He said simply, while on one knee. He was actually about to kiss her. But he has done worst things at the base, like when he did a strip dance from being drunk and high off of gasses, to keep him sedated from the more physical pains. Since normal sedatives did not work on him. He ended up getting slapped that day, and no one told him what happened before when he asked why his face hurt. He had no idea, and still doesn't. He looked at her, now awaiting a response.

It seemed as if he was serious, he might have laughed at the spectacle that happened earlier. He was that boggled up from barely any sleep for these past few days. He blinked. Where was her response?

When Gia heard Arksas's voice, she thought he sounded a bit off, or was just happen to had woken up in a good mood - strange as that may sound. She pulled the blanket from her face, eyes still closed and still in no way in the mood to move. But, figuring anything about nothing, Gia shook her head, "Really Arksas, if you feel like knocking your socks of go right ahead..."

Then, Gia opened her eyes lazily and before she realized how close he was to her, her eyes widened in shock and the sudden urge to scream inched out of her throat.

"Really Arksas, if you feel like knocking your socks of go right ahead..."

He looked at her curiously. She had just told him to go right ahead, but as e got closer she looked like she was about to scream. "It doesn't look like you want it though." He said blankly, still he leaned just a tiny but closer. With in smacking range now. He looked directly into her eyes and then repeated his question "Doth Sleeping Beauty need a kiss from her dearest prince to wake up?" He was tired. Later he would probably not remember any of this. He looked at her awaiting her final decision.

"ARKSAS!"

Her hand rounded about and made contact with his cheek, throwing him on the ground solid. Gia then jumped up, the blanket revealing her thin tank top and underwear she'd slept in. She started to worry if she'd hit him too hard. She knew from the look in his eyes that he was in one of his "sleepwalking modes", obviously didn't go to bed at a decent hour after pushing himself half the day working out. But, it was hard to catch on - if he was speaking the truth or just daydreaming. She didn't really mean to slap him so hard, just enough to wake him up..

Besides, Arksas wouldn't want to kiss me for real.
That thought only made her feel worse.

Gia leaned over the side of the bed with a really sorry look on her face, "Arksas...hey, are you okay? I'm really sorry... I just wanted to wake you up..."

(lol, I am laughing in irl :P)

He shook his head slightly, as if clearing a daze. "What's- huh?" He looked up and then immediately sat up straight, with an amazing regain of composure. He looked at her, "Gia?… Why does my face hurt?" The deep red hand print was on his face, He had no idea what to think. He had just woken up on the ground. Of someone else's room. "Well. I am awake." he said blankly. He stood up. "Wait, shouldn't you… er…. get some clothes on?" He said looking away from Gia out of respect. Had something happened he wasn't aware of? He shrugged. He would figure it out. Maybe…..