Cadets

"I want you to find them, and bring them to me - alive."

Anders watched intently at the profiles. Learning everything he needed to know. And more. He was scanning, these were his targets that he was ordered t retrieve. He nodded. On the inside he was snickering. This was interesting. He was especially fascinated with this Arksas character. Oh to have to gift this man. It gave Anders a slight thrill. But Anders showed no sign of this. He nodded.

"I miss them so much, but they've been so bad and must be punished. So, bring them home safely, and make me happy. If mama's happy, then Ander's will be too. But, if they misbehave and refuse to come home, then be a good boy and teach them to respect their mama, like you do..."

Again Anders nodded. "Yes Mam. I will see to it that they get brought back to you. May I ask when I am supposed to leave?" And he looked down at his naked form. "And maybe some clothes as well?" He was ready. Just needed to know when he left. Where they were. And some clothes.

~~~~

Arksas nodded. "That was all I needed to know. I can't thank you enough for letting us stay here for a while." He smiled. Trying to show gratitude. THen he walked to his room and plopped down on the bed. He laid there for a while then got up and got a set of clothes. He put them by his bed. He was going to take a nap on a nice soft bed first.

He stripped down till he was just in his boxers. THen he tucked himself under his covers and relaxed. This was his first time sleeping on an actual bed instead of these cots or military beds. He let himself slowly drift away. He was snug. he felt warm. And then he left to his dreams. And smiled. "Goodnight people...."

Two men in BDU's stepped in at Bombay's mental call, bringing Anders his clothing and gear. Bombay returned to her lounger, crossing her legs as she watched him dress. Her voice wasn't as playful and sinister as before. She was back to business.

"Your jet is waiting for you, along with all you need for the trip. They've been traced to Alaska, but the signal is being blocked by some unknown encrypt signature. I have my men working on it as we speak. I will be connected to you at all times, if you have questions."

Gia finished her bath, feeling completely giddy and pampered like a princess in the large garden tub. She dressed in a comfortable set of jammies and threw a housecoat over her arms. The steamy hot bath was great, but stepping out it chilled her as badly as if she was standing naked in the snow. She dropped her things off in her room and headed to the kitchen.

Sandra, Greg and Manny were chatting away in the living room with the TV one, a warm fire burning, and glasses of after-dinner wine. She found her plate of food waiting for her, thanks to Sandra, but she was in no mood to socialize. She sat at the bar and quietly ate, thinking about all that had happened to them that day, but mostly her thoughts fell on Arksas. Everything that was said between them; it was so much to recall, so many emotions that were shown.

"Enjoying the meal?" Manny stepped past her, placing empty glasses in the sink, giving her a start.

"Um, yes. This is great. Everything is awesome. Thanks again for helping us out."

"Nah, my pleasure." He leaned against the bar beside her. "Hey, knowing your make up and all, I can bet that you've already scanned this entire house by now."

Gia smiled, "Just keeping things in check, that's all."

Manny returned the smile and nodded his head. "No problem with that. I do have for you, however, a clearance for you to work through any files I have that may assist you and your friends. Sandra had mentioned a few things to me about who you guys are up against. Bombay and Kooper are not - favored by many, but are considered worthy assets as long as they stay on our soil." He pat her shoulder, "Check them out when you get the time."

She nodded as he stepped away. When she was finished, she decided to head to bed and just shut-down everything so she could actually get some real rest.

Anders was listening to everything she was saying. "Very well." He had suited up in snow camo pants and a thick white jacket. He nodded. "I will be darting tonight I guess. Unless. Are there any other orders before I leave?" He looked back at her. The corner of his eyes started to turn grey.

~~~~~~

Arksas woke up stretching. He picked up his clothes and ran to the bathroom. He was good at memory. He sat down as the hot water ran. Letting the mist fill the room. He sat on the side for a while. he was deep in thought. "I wonder how long it will be before they send someone to retrieve us..." He said to no one in particular. he let himself slip into the water. And then into peaceful bliss.

Bombay stood up and walked towards her greatest creation, giving him a once over to satisfy her. Cupping a tender hand over his cheek, she whispered, "You lose any one of them, and I'll terminate you." Her lips dangerously gave him his incentive for a successful return, before she turned away coldly.

"Go!"

Gia woke up, feeling back to her old self...well, almost. The house was warm, but she could still feel a chill in the air as she patted barefooted in her room to dress in something thick and woolly. The thick sweater she found was in a sweet peach, a color she's never had a chance to try. Everything's she's worn for the past for years were green, grey, black and dingy; never nothing bright and cheery. She liked how the color played with her blue eyes. She almost felt like a normal woman.

She threw on some jeans and a pair of thick wool socks and then brushed her hair out. It's gotten longer, almost touching her shoulders. She didn't know if she cared to keeping that way, or just ask Sandra to cut it again. Since she was no longer a fighter or a prisoner, Gia opted to allow it grow as long as she wanted it to.

Feeling her belly rumble, she left her room and headed to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth and wash her face. She opened the door, not really paying any attention to what she was doing. Closing it, she turned to head towards the sink to find the toothbrush she'd left there last night, but ended up finding something else instead.

"Oh Geez! So...so sorry, Arksas!" She quickly turned away, hiding her plump red face as she searched for the door knob.

((LOL! Just had to embarrass her! :3))

Anders eyes and fee was blank. He nodded once more and moved along. So this is what it felt like to be threatened. He had one pistol, tear gas, and one flash-bang. Anders looked out of the window of the jet determined. "Arksas. I will retrieve you." He said to no one in particular.

After a while anders had token apart the weapon. Improving the stock. Checking the bullets. So excuse me mam. What is the abilities of this Arksas character? He sent her the thought. He was curious about Arksas. He wanted to know more about this shady character. All the better to break him.... Anders was smiling this time. He was ready....

~~~~~

Arksas was relaxing. He had forgotten to lock the door. So when Gia opened the door, arksas was so startled he toppled sideways in the big tub. He sat up straight using a big rag to cover himself. "G-Gia!! What the hell?!? " His face turned red embarrassed "Knock n-next time!" He was blushing badly. He let himself sink as far into the water as he could trying to hide himself. Shirtless was on thing. He didn't mind. But naked? He had to draw the line somewhere. He honestly had nothing to say. His face was red utterly embarrassed that Gia had walked in on him. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye waiting for her to leave.

"Can you not find the door knob or something?" He looked at her. He forgotten how foggy it was in there from the mist. He sighed. He waited patiently as his composure slowly returned. Today was turning out to be an incredibly new experience.

What is the abilities of this Arksas character?

"I believe I've already informed you about him, but I shall again - so you don't get anything wrong."

Bombay finished packing her needed items to prepare to leave the hidden lab where Anders was located. She had other pressing matters to attend to now. She sat on her bed to change her shoes as she relayed more information about her second prized prototype.

"His ability, technically, is similar to mine - the ability to persuade, influence, puppet and, in some cases, can make a person mimic his every move. You would be wise to avoid his eyes. Other than that, his speed and strength can equal yours, especially since you've been frozen for several years... Um, you're almost obsolete in comparison to him."

A knock was heard at her door, so she opened it without moving from her place to allow the guard entrance to collect her bags. "His weakness is his precious love for his group. The numbers have dwindled down to three for him to command, but he'll go out of his way to keep them all safe... especially Giavanna Pargac." She uttered the name like it left a bad taste in her mouth.

"She is a prototype design of Doctor John Kooper, my...unaccounted for associate. I honestly don't care what you do to her, but she's very valuable and must be returned as well. I trust you understand all of this now? If so, carry on. Report once you've found them."

Gia made her way out, slamming the door and gasping for air. She felt so stupid, but who was to blame her. They've lived in a two room cell for so long, the simple act of knocking on a door was lost to her. She quickly rushed back down the hall to her room and bolted herself in. When she finally composed herself, reminding her that she didn't see anything that could cause her friend embarrassment, she left to try to make it through the day without more mishaps.

"So, you're wide awake, are you?"

Gia's eyes widened at Sandra's comment, but she continued to search the cabinets to find a box of cereal. "Yea, I'm bright eyed, and bushy tailed." Rolling her eyes, she made her quick breakfast and sat at the table in the kitchen nook to eat. Greg and Manny entered with their good mornings and left to enjoy their coffee out on the patio.

Sandra finished wiping her breakfast plate down sitting it in the drain rack before she turned to Gia, "You wanna practice with me today? You should really work on your awareness."

Gia nodded, "Yes, definitely! I'll be ready in a few." Sandra nodded with a smile, almost knowing, before she headed outside with the others.

Anders blinked. "Obsolete my ass." He said blatantly. He had requested to run through some tests before he left. Apparently. The 7 years he had been asleep. The Nanos have made Modifications and upgraded. He felt incredibly strong right now. His eyes had completely turned silver by now. He was now in the state of Alaska. He was flying over head. The back door dropped open and he jumped. He flew down at immense speeds. He parachuted a few moments before he hit the ground. He landed softly in the snow. He scanned the area. There was a runway nearby.

He walked to it. Studied tire tracks he saw along the roads.. A plane had just landed yesterday. And a large vehicle came by To pick up who ever was off of it. He looked around. I found a trail. Within a few hours I should be able to reach the destination that they are located. He trailed it. They were a few hours away. "Arksas I am coming for you."

~~~~~~

Arksas Had come downstairs for breakfast. He was wearing some long jeans, and a gray shirt. He fixed himself something to eat. His face was still a little red, He still didn't look at gia in the eye. "Hello everyone. Sleep well?" He smiled slightly. He was wide awake after that little incident. He was finishing up on breakfast. He got up and washed his bowl. He looked at greg. "Hey greg.... when you're done with breakfast. You mine spotting me in the gym?" He walked away before he got a response.

Arksas spent an hour down there. He was bench pressing massive weights. He was trying to keep himself in shape. He did pull ups. Sit ups. He even ran on the tread mill. He was sweating. Took heavy breaths. "damn... This gym is full of things...." He looked around very impressed.

"Okay, just take a deep breath and try to move it again."

Gia felt like she was in some sort of modern day Jedi training. Sandra had put her through the ringer this time, fully testing Gia's Mimic skills. So far, based off of all the information and footage she'd collected over the years in watching the various members of their group that have gone by, she's been successful in mimicking Sandra's telekinesis, Greg's molecular manipulation, Lacy's electric dismemberment, and other skills from passed members: Ice molding, metal molding, and various other elemental manipulations.

She's never had a chance to work on them being blocked from her main ability that allows her to store the methods to allow her to recreate the processes for these abilities. In some way, Gia felt more like she was able to do something worthwhile for the group, rather than making mistakes.

"Ahh, I'm beat!" she dropped her shoulders after attempting to pick up a large 10 ton gas tank Manny had sitting in the back yard. Two hours of work was nothing to her, but working on skills that are foreign to her was taxing.

"Good, that means you did something right."

The girls began to walk back to the house when Gia felt a strange connection coming from somewhere. She stopped and began to run through a series of system checks, just in case.

"What, you threw something out of sync?"

"No...I'm picking up something strange... It's like a satellite reception... Probably the TV cable acting up." She started to walk against, but stopped again - this time grabbing a hold of her head as if in pain.

"Gia, what's wrong?" Sandra was by her side in an instant.

"no...no, no, Oh, NO!' Gia's eyes were on fire. "I thought I'd cut all connections to the laboratory! This is not good...on shit!"

Sandra automatically realized what was going on and began to run back to the house, "Try to break the signal or something! I'll get the others!" Immediately, she connected to the guys, "Gia's is being tracked! We've got to get out of here!"
Gia made her way towards the house, trying desperately to find the hidden tracking code in her system. She knew it was there somewhere within her system, but nothing indicated where or how to cut it out. The signal she was picking up was faint, but the longer she listened the stronger it grew. She reached the porch by the time the alert was whistling in her ears.

"Guys, I can't tell where this is coming from, and I can't shut it down. They've been tracking us all this time...through me. And whatever it is that's locked on...is getting close."

Anders eyes lit up. He saw the building up ahead. The trail ended up there. He sent a message to Bombay. I've located them. Beginning the retrievement operation. He walked through the snow. slowly his eyes turned silver again. He spotted her. This Gia character. He walked in a faster pace. He called out "Arksas. Gia. Sandra. Greg. I am the first project, I have bent sent to retrieve you. Your wanted home. If you do not cooperate I am permitted to use force." He was no just a few inches away from the porch. "Do not try to run. Because I promise you can not escape. Do not fight because you can not win. Just come out quietly. And no one gets hurt." He stood outside waiting.

~~~~~

Arksas wiped the sweat from his forehead. He was wearing sweat pants. And his grey shirt. He went back upstairs because of all the commotion. "Whats going on?" Then he heard his name. He froze, his head slow tuned to the outside. Staring at this man With grey eyes. "Who the hell is this?" He had no idea what was going on outside. "Look, sir. I am sorry but I don't know who you are." Anders looked at him repeating what he said. Arksas eyes grew serious. In that moment nhe was in front of this man. "I am not going anywhere. Neither are they." Arksas looked at him for a moment. He recognized the threat level and swung.

Arksas had no idea what was going on. He had just swung. Next thing he knew the man was tossing him around like a rag doll. He looks up at anders. Who slowly brought the bloody figure to a stand. He felt a fist slam deep into his stomach. He was sent flying into th house. "Last chance Arksas. Come peacefully and you won't be shamed in front of your friends any longer." He caught Arksas before he fell. Arksas raised a fist. Anders hand grabbed his face. And slammed him through the porch. He looked at the others. "Who is next?" His pleasure only shown in his eyes.

Gia backed up inside the house and stood with the others as Greg and Arksas came from downstairs. Questions were raised, but Gia had no time to respond to them. This guy was yelling threats, calling Arksas out. Quickly, Gia tried to get something off this guy, some states, a facial recognition that can pin point him with a name and number, a file with information; something that can tell them what his beef was with Arksas, and where in the hell he came from.

They all watched as Arksas stepped up. "Damnit, not yet! You're going into battle blind!" Gia mentally yelled, not realizing she was being heard by all. Greg stepped before her and Sandra, a typical action as they worked together to figure out who their threat was.

Manny ran to this laptop on his desk to turn on his security system and begin to target the man as he began to attack Arksas. Quickly making a few phone calls, Manny held his cell phone to his ear as he called out, "Guys, you've got to run! This is not a fight you can win right now, especially against him! Emergency bunker now!"

Gia didn't want to move, she couldn't stand to see Arksas being pummeled like that, or being left behind. But, if that stranger was able to stop Arksas... She's never seen anyone move that fast before...

Greg grabbed her by the back of her shirt and pulled her away, pushing her and Sandra behind him as Manny lead the way back downstairs. "We have no idea who you are, or who you're working for, but we're content were we are." When the others were through the door leading downstairs, Greg closed it shut.

Sandra turned around and began banging against it. "Greg!! Don't do it!! He's too strong!!!" Manny and Gia hand to pull her away. The three of them ran to the third floor to head to the emergency bunker. Gia was still trying to disengage the tracking device hidden on her somewhere. If she couldn't, then she might as well stay to keep the others safe.

"Okay tough guy, why don't you tell me who you're working for so we can just talk this all out."

Quickly, Greg pulled from the atmosphere and the room all the metal he could find and mold it into two dagger fist two feet long. The metal coated his hands like gloves and the daggers stretched out from them like swords.

Anders looked at him. "You are greg. You manipulate metal correct?" He took off his jacket. "Don't blink." He said simply. He raised his hand. Then he was gone. It was like he vanished. He whispered. "Behind you..." He said but he had already swung the glinting sharp objet coming out of his hand. Aiming to slash open gregs chest just enough for a good amount of blood loss. "These newer models are weak. Arksas was the toughest out of you all. He fell like a uprooted tree. You are al going back to the base. Wether you want to." He was in front of Greg again. "Or not."

~~~~~~

Arksas heard shuffling and voices. He couldn't get up. He turned over slightly. Only to see greg fighting in his place. Damnit... Whats the point of protecting everyone when you fall on your ass.. He reached out his hand. only to let it drop. He failed everyone. Including, himself.

~~~~~~

Anders looked at greg bored. "Aren't you done fighting yet?" Swords flew out of his hand in an incredible speed. In a good attempt to pin Greg to the wall. "Either sink or swim. And right now your sinking." He swung. With incredible force slamming his fist into Gregs face. Cracks were heard. "This is just pathetic. Two down. Two more to go...." He walked down to the door. His hand shot out, a blade flew out. And two blades shot out from either side of the door. He pulled and ripped the door off it's hinges. "Gia. Sandra. I have come to capture you next.

Manny was powering up the boat and preparing to rush the women away as quick as he could. "If we can get to my private helicopter pad, we can get out of here faster.

Gia was quickly coming up with a plan, a way to get them all out without leaving Greg and Arksas alone. But, she'll have to use a skill she wasn't too strong at right now. But, it was all she could think of.

"Sandra, you and Manny go ahead..."

"I know what you're thinking, and it won't work if he can trace you."

"Yes, but I can duplicate my signal throughout the house and grounds. That will buy me some time. You all get to the copter and when I call, meet me...where ever I end up. Got it!"

Sandra shook her head, "Fine...just be careful, alright." She left with Manny on the boat, rushing through the crusty iced lake. Gia slipped through the opening of the boat garage and concentrated on all her skills.

"I've got to make this work!" Swiftly, her body became illusive, vanishing into air. Taking her time to avoid leaving any tracks in the snow, she moved around to the back of the house where she saw Arksas's bloody body. Before she did anything else, she threw several copies of the unknown tracking signal all over Manny's house and grounds through the security system and electrical wires he had strung through the training grounds. She hoped the man would follow those signatures and get confused while she collected her friends.

Arksas, get up! Greg! make your way to the back yard!

She waited until she saw Greg limp to the porch door. Greg, it's Gia. I'm invisible. help Arksas and head to the training grounds. She tapped Arksas on the shoulder to get him to move, trying her best to pick him up. Greg moved slowly, but was there to lift up his body and half drag, half limp Arksas towards the snow covered forest. Gia followed behind, manipulating the light around them to somewhat blanket her friends with invisibility. She covered their tracks in the snow and kept a mental visual on the mines in the ground to keep Greg from stepping on them.

Sandra, I've got them. Where are you guys?

Arksas was barely awake. He looked back. Greg was still helping him. He grumbled. "G-go back..." He wanted to beat this guy. But he couldn't even stand. Arksas was staring behind them. Greg wouldn't listen. But Arksas was in no Condition o be able to argue back. He started to help along greg instead of just being dead weight. "Must beat that guy." His eyes were swirling with the colors now. He grabbed at the air. As if bring to reach towards the house. He wanted to beat this guy. And he did not want to leave until he did.

~~~~~~~~

Anders was searching through out the entire house now. How were there this many signals? He traced each of them to find a dead end. "Where is she?!" He bore glass against walls. Knocked stuff off of counters and tables. Then he had an idea. What if the girl was on the move. He focused on a single signal. And it was moving. He saw them out in the back. He walked quirky and opened the door. And looked directly into arksas colored eyes.

He felt himself freeze. His eyes had not been silver for a while now. Why couldn't he move? He heard a voice in the back of his head. It didn't sound lie his. He is right in front of you. Run. Get him. Run. And he felt his feet take off until he felt a firm Click! Under his foot. He looked down. Shit..... And the next thing he knew he was engulfed in flames

~~~~~~~~

Arksas sighed. "I got him.... But I don't think we will have much time. I think I am only stalling him and making him pissed..." His eyes opened wide as Anders stepped out of the flames. He was virtually unscathed besides the charred eyelashes. He watched as the man approached quickly. Then he had an idea. He tol anders to step on every mine in the area. And watched as he swiftly walked over everyone. He realized slowly that he was moving so fast that the mines didn't even detect his foot pressure till after he was ahead. He was slowly catching up. "Got dammit... Lets hurry up...." He said with a sigh as his eyes slowly turned back to normal.

The stranger had found them, was able to see through her illusion, and even with Arksas's puppeting him to land on the mines, he was still quickly moving forward.

"Hell, what's this guy made of?" Gia dropped her invisibility and started to throw up large energy shields to, hopefully, hold the guy back or slow him down. She had to find Sandra and Manny; right now, they were running towards nothing.

"Gia, where are we going?" Greg yelled, struggling under Arksas's weight even with the added assistance. They had reached a clearing where Gia recalled Manny saying where one of his landing pads were located. That's when she felt Sandra's presence above them.

We're landing.

"Their they are!" Gia pointed above at the silently hovering copter making its decent. She helped Greg move Arksas out of the way as the copter landed, then they quickly began to move forward. "Get in, quickly!" she commanded. She turned around to watch the woods. That stranger? Did her shields help slow him down enough, or was he planning another attack? She wasn't able to detect him, except for the loud alarm that was still ringing in her ears. She knew he was still there at least.

Anders ran smack into the shield. "Ow got dammit!!!" He was mad. he swung his arm and the shields shattered. His eyes were blood shot. And he truly looked demonic. He ran as he heard the helicopter. He pointed at it. Making a gun sign. A small blade stuck out of his finger. And then flew. He shot more of those tiny blades at it. Sticking them into the metal of the helicopter. He eventually pulled a=out his gun and fired a bullet. He only fired one.And watched as it took off. With his targets on board.

~~~~~~

Arksas watched the man as they flew away. He moved out the way as something tiny zoomed past him. Barely cutting his cheek. He cursed and sat taking deep heavy breaths. He looked at everyone. "All accounted for? Good." He looked at Gia and Greg. "Thank you, for com in back for me... Gia... It appears I owe you even more deeply than before....." He said with a weak smile.

When the bullets flew, Gia quickly protected the helicopter, throwing a shields to bounce them away. Unfortunately, she was running out of steam and a bullet was able to pass through, hitting Arksas on the cheek. It was just a graze, but the sight of his blood chilled her...

Manny called out that they were out of range and safely on their way. Gia dragged herself into a seat and buckled herself in. When Arksas thanked her again, all she could do was give a flat smile. If she'd registered that damn tracking signal on her before hand, none of this would have happened. "I'm glad everyone made it out safe... Since I caused this, I should fix it, right?"

Just then, she remembered that she still wasn't able to cut the tracking off. "Oh no! The tracking system is still active. I wasn't able to deactivate it!"

Manny nodded to Sandra before gave her the clearance to fly. He moved to the back of the huge copter with the others holding a small black bag with him. "Yea, Sandra had mentioned that... I figured I'll try my hand out with ya and see if I can find the bug."

Gia wasn't sure what to think, or what Manny was going to do, but she was nervous about everything. If they couldn't figure out how to stop that track, then the stranger will be able to find them where ever she went.

Manny took out a scanning device and told her to hold still. He floated the tool over her, around her head, down her arms and chest, and down her legs, the bottom of her feet... Nothing. Then, he guided the scan down her back, and a red light brightened a warning.

Manny sat back with a huff, "The Zeo Foundation is rather famous for these things...," he began. "The hidden tracking device that Gia was unable to detect is embedded in the lower portion of her spine - and if I know Dr. Kooper's work, it's wrapped around her spinal cord, making it untraceable and unbreakable by you, dear Gia, and impossible for anyone to remove."

Gia banged her head against the hull of the copter in defeat. "I can't get a break, can't I? No matter where we go, if I'm with you...he'll get us all." She was just making herself feel worse.

He looked at her listening to her beat herself up. "Gia, lets make this clear before hand. If you run away because you feel like your endangering everyone. I will find you. And I will not be pleased." He looked at her, He was serious about this. He could not lose another one. Not again. "He want's us all. And he can easily with out a doubt track each and everyone of us. With or without you being here. So might swell stay with the people who want to protect you as well as each other. I think we can all agree on that one right? " He looked around. No one protested so far. He smiled. "Good."

The look on Arksas's face could had burnt a hole in the hull of the copter. Gia stopped her fretting and, with all the others, agreed to his sensible logic.

"But, what are we going to do about the track?" Greg asked. "We've got a lot of people wanting to get their hands on us. Somehow we've got to buy ourselves some time."

"I might be able to utilize magnetics to distort the signal," Manny added, proving that his insight on things was worth keeping him around for. "Once we get to someplace safe, I can figure out what to do about that."

"Okay, that's a plan there." Gia tucked her knees into her chest, shivering and missing having the parka. "Now, where in the hell are we going to go now?"

Arksas shrugged. "How about Hawaii? I prefer the warmth anyway. Plus..... My shirt is tore up again so I would likely like to go somewhere where I won't freeze to death shirtless." He sighed. The shirt was barely clinging to his chest now, he seemed to be losing his upper body clothing. a lot. He sighed. This was too unbelievable to be embarrassing. He looked outside the helicopter. He was tired. But he would manage. He leaned into the back of his seat. He didn't want to sleep yet incase he would scare the others. He was physically and mentally exhausted. The defeat he could handle. This project guy who claimed to be one of the first. He could not handle.

Gia tried not to take too much notice of Arksas being shirtless... The visual alone recalled that morning's embarrassment. She looked away for a moment and pondered instead about Hawaii.

"Hawaii does sound good," Sandra hummed, giving Greg a glance over her shoulder. She then turned to Manny, "We've got to avoid Honolulu like the plague. There's too many military bases there, which might have already been alerted to our getaway. But, we need facilities that can help us with things. Do you have any suggestions?"

With his eyes still to the skies, Manny shook his head, "Nope, nothings coming to me right now..."

Sandra sighed, "Well, maybe after we get some rest. Gia, are you up to relieving Manny and taking over the controls?"

"Nah, I've got this," he laughed. "I haven't had this much fun in forever. I'll call on her when I get too tired, promise."

With that, Gia closed her eyes to get a bit of rest, but her eyes fluttered under their lids as she tried to pin point the face of the stranger who just attacked them. She couldn't rest until she could come up with something they could use against he beast. "I wish...I can find something on that guy," she mumbled in mid slumber. "He...doesn't exist..."

"You're right about that, dear Gia," Manny added to her sleep talk. "Nothing Bombay creates - exist..."

Bombay did not scream or chastise Anders for his mishap. She just quietly watched through his sensors all that had happened. Eyes burning red, she wanted so much to crush his brain for his ignorance, but she remained calm.

"Are you still tracing them?" she barked a bit harder than she intended. "Have you locked onto the girl again to establish their new course?" Her voice was pleasant again.