Caaw

L

Lunarcrow

Original poster
Greetings and salutations!

I am Lunarcrow. I've been roleplaying in one form or another for a long time, my usual formats were chatrooms and MUSH (multi user shared hallucination) games. However It's been awhile since I've done one on one or group roleplaying. My grammar is not the best, nor is my spelling, however I consider myself to be a creative person. Im hoping to experiment with writing and roleplaying again here, though I dont suspect due to real life constraints of posting often. I have been working on my writing and trying to expand on it beyond short replies, however I'm used to that so its a difficult habit to break.
I write poorly flash fiction on reddit on occasion in the writing prompt section. I have a habit of being very weird, twisted, playful, and silly when roleplaying or writing.

For example, A writing prompt on reddit was as follows:
"You used to be one of the very best, but you're not involved anymore. Now you're meeting one of the newbies."

I replied with this as a post.

I wanted to be the very best, the best there ever was. To catch them all was my big test, to train them, my cause. That was thirty five years ago. I was the greatest, the best. The young man, or was it a girl walked up to me. My eyesight wasn't the best anymore. "Hello Professor Ketchum, how are you today?" I looked at him, "Well hello there! Are you a boy or a girl?" The kid looked at him, "Uh.... boy..." I nodded and went over to my stash of pokemon, "Well, I've given most of them away already.... but... there's still these three to pick from as your starter pokemon..."

Hey Lunarcrow, welcome to Iwaku (corvids unite!). Don't worry about not being a frequent replier, there are loads of people who participate in or prefer slower paced games. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get settled in.

Cheers!
:raven:

Greetings LunarCrow! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! I like your avatar, as a random sidenote, I guess xD If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask a staff (red names and banners) or interns (light blue names and banners) as we're more than happy to help you out! :D

Ooh, MUSH. I used to play around with those during my early roleplaying years. Those were some good times. Welcome aboard, Lunarcrow! I wouldn't worry too much about short replies-- there's somebody for everyone, I'm sure you'll find a partner who doesn't mind.

Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Its a screen shot from the opening of Black Clover the anime, the animes tropey but I liked the art.
I hadn't heard of it, but the picture is definitely 10/10 <3

Welcome to the site :) Glad to have ya!

Welcome to Iwaku!! It's always great to see new faces and have influences from outside our site join in the fun here. I'm sure you'll find that we are a friendly helpful bunch! If you have any questions please let us know. We are here to help!! Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lunarcrow! I don't think I've ever heard of MUSH before o.o how does that work? And I definitely understand the short reply thing >.> roleplaying here has helped me some with that, though!

If you haven't yet, do made sure to check out our Newbie Care Package and guide to Getting Started! ^.^