Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Ca_Hos_Banner.png

-Introduction-

Welcome one and all to this small corner of the galaxy. "Where is Ca' Hos?" One might ask. Good question. One I can't give you an answer for. What I can answer is "Why is Ca' Hos?" The why is because this will be my entry for WARP and because this has been a small brain child of mine for a few years now. The Genre in which we're being introduced is Science-Fantasy. Planets, space ships, and aliens, oh my! The galaxy in which we reside is called "Freed' Oe" It is also being over run by a tyrannical dictator who wishes to strip mine the planets within the galaxy to fuel his own efforts. Well, there is one particular planet within the galaxy that didn't take kindly to "His Dominance's" tight knuckled control. Ca' Hos 1 a planet named because it shares a binary relation with another in the galaxy has a populace of some of the roughest and toughest around the galaxy. Even if this nets them a wanted holographic poster with their name and the worst mug shot imaginable. They're going to commandeer a ship and smash the mask the ruler wears just to see how weak he is behind it. Inspirations for this came from my own want to be a screen play writer, Marvel for Guardians of the Galaxy, works done by Joss Wheden (Buffy, Firefly, The Runaways.) Avatar and the Owl House for how the power system will work. As well as the episodic feel I want this to have. Sit back and enjoy, we're in for one hell of a ride.

-Lore-

The planets of Freed' Oe are the first things I want to talk about. As aside from the actions made by individual characters they will be the most important structures in the game. This is a whole galaxy so there will be a lot of things to talk about but we're gonna focus on the main components for the time being. The main components being the planets of the main Solar System, The structure of the Galaxy itself and why that's important, ship structures and why they work the way they do, small locations, factions, important characters, a religion/belief system for the game, and finally races and why they play a part in the grand scheme.

Galaxy

Planets

Creation Lore

-OOC Info-

Rules and Regs

Last edited:
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
(Rule 1) Follow the rules set in motion by Diana and the staff: The terms of service here on Iwaku are important. Not just to us but causing trouble for owlmom is a big no no.

(Rule 2) Follow the basics: No god-modding, no controlling others actions, etc.

(Rule 3) Vendettas will not be tolerated: Your issues with another player are just that, your own. Please take them elsewhere for the game's sake.

(Rule 4) I am me/I hep :3 : @Suspended on Rainbow Wings is me. I am the main GM of the game and anything you need can be brought to my door. I'm a pretty easy going person so if you need help or something just let me know and we can work something out. This also means that my word is solely, and wholly final.

-Galaxy-

-Small Author's Note-

Cold_Quasar_final.png

A cold quasar sounds like a crazy fictional concept but this is more based in reality than you think. A powerful, and mystifying, space anomaly to say the least. If not for James Webbs telescope we wouldn’t even know it exists either.

A quasar is a luminous galactic nucleus filled with activity. It is powered by a super massive black hole. The gasses that revolve around the heavenly body give off electromagnetic radiation. They’re usually much larger than anything we know in the Milky Way.

A Cold Quasar is much the same. However, it produces gasses that are cold rather than heated. It signifies the very early stages of a budding universe. Additionally, in recent study there is one known to us that has a galaxy that can reside within it. The galaxy is undisturbed by the Black Hole’s gravitational pull. Thus floats carelessly amongst its brother/sister stars.

[End of the note]

Let us establish what this means for the galaxy. Most of these planets will have a much colder atmosphere. Whether it be a winter wonderland or snowy waste you should prepare to dress warmly. Second this also means what we know about electricity and power for the universe rather than burns you. It will give you a severe case of frost bite. Although there are some that still give heat. The sun that we will have in Freed' Oe will be very young. It will be larger yellow star than something we know in reality. However, it will remain unnamed for the time being. Who knows, I may make it a plot point to name it ourselves in the story.

We will have five main planets but that doesn't mean that will be the only things we get to travel between. People have sought to map the universe as a whole. That means we as star traversers will be doing the same at least to some degree. Why is this important? Because we may find something important. Something may find us and think we're important. Then again they could just find us and eat us.

-Planets-

Ca' Hos 1/2

hqdefault.jpg

Ca' Hos 1 the planet for which the game is named after is where we're gonna start. There is a Ca' Hos 2 as well we'll eventually get to. The two are a Binary Planetoid Relationship. Meaning they forever dance in each other's orbit. This effects the planets in very specific ways. Ca' Hos 1 has a snow covered barren terrain. Very small reservoirs of frozen water which some times hide treasures from an older time. They're often used as currency. A small stone totem with jewels or some rusty cog from a machine long forgotten about. Almost all the people on this planet are considered prisoners or outlaws. Because of a up rising many years prior to what will be going on in game.

In short, "His Dominance" wanted to install pipelines across the planets surface to siphon out it's molten core. Why? Wouldn't the planet die? The answer is it would if stars and planets worked the same as they do in a standard quasar. Most planets can renew themselves, Ca' Hos 1 is no exception. It would take much longer to do something with how the cold gases formed the planet. Additionally, the size being bigger than anything seen in star systems outside play a factor too. This doesn't mean the planet isn't still finite. It's just sturdier. The local Ca' Hosian's didn't take kindly to a dictator trying to take their planets literal life's blood. This started the first up rising and while the locals put up a fight they eventually stopped being able to put up a fight with no resources, or food. They had to deal with the police force.

Long after "His Dominance" took off back to the Moons of O'Dar. The home of the O' Darian Empire. People started to use other means to get what they wanted. Selling out their own, trading the local treasures, stealing, raiding any police bunker, signing themselves up to be deputized by the police, then the killing started... Full scale wars would happen over territory between the O' Darian police and the Ca' Hosian deputies. What was once a simple buy for food and a job turned grim, and the land became lawless. Even the authorities couldn't control the cornered animal they had once thought would gnaw it's own leg off. Why did they just decide to turn on each other? The founding of Belena D'Oro the first peaceful colony the planets inhabitants had.

Well it wasn't so peaceful when the Ca' Hosian's became xenophobes. Some did it for good reasons like feeding their kids, getting those same kids back from mining the old ruins, Belena D' Oro being a town that the police couldn't touch would be the first step at getting the planet back. It was on all accounts successful. Except that the locals started being actually imprisoned and publicly executed. The police couldn't get in to Belena D' Oro as it was heavily fortified but most people who couldn't fight... Couldn't get out either. That's the definable "peace" here. A simple treaty that neither could cross a line.

Belena D' Oro did serve a even greater purpose however. It became the first crime hub in the galaxy. It may have been a brigand port town but a port town still meant people were willing to haggle for food and board. Criminals they may have been but that didn't mean they couldn't make an honest living. With every new criminal who was brought to the planet and escaped. A new chain of resources came in. Ship parts, weapons, supplies, people who could work on anything prior, They could build the city bigger and that's how we got here today. The planet's side that is shadowed by it's sister hides Belena D' Oro which is twice the size it was when it started. It's cloaked both visually and from mechanical signals making it near impossible to find by the police. That is until they walk into the wrong side of town and get ganked for it. they tried using air ships with self destruct buttons for air raids. Those worked at first until the Belena D'Orans simply started shooting them with cannons forged by some of the brightest minds the O' Darian's had no use for.

And so the war goes on. We get a pick they get two. The body count gets higher. We really need a way off this rock before these pipes suck the land dry. Luckily the most recent reports from the "Stardust Troubadour" has given us insight into just how to do that.

Ca' Hos 2/2

fd55fd606b19219938415a4f58b9fa80.jpg

Everyone's favorite other within this planetary symbiosis. Rather it is not their favorite because every time a outsider tries to investigate the planet they disappear mysteriously. Not much is known about this planet because of that. The only things we know is that the plant life on the planet is sentient. We've determined this because of telescope and satellite imagery of the planets surface having greenery underneath all it's white. A lot of evergreen trees that are as tall as the planet is wide. Some even think the plants are trying to reach out into space to snatch the equipment used to monitor. Good thing that there's no oxygen in space, right? The fauna grow, they consume the creatures that reside there, and just like others around the galaxy they don't like the fact the Dominion is looking to raid the planet. Potential allies or a threat... You decide.

If ever the life on the planet gets off of it. I fear the worst for the galaxy. The denizens of the forest go unseen but that doesn't mean life doesn't exist. It's just not made contact. Maybe if the planet's plant life doesn't eat us when we get there, we can be friends. Or maybe they'll suck out our brains through our noses. Since it has been untouched by others for as long back as imaginable. The industrial pollution and draining of the energy that happened to it's sister has not happened to this one. It will be stronger than anything we'll have to deal with for sure.

337f969c123693156b35058bc5d66dc3.jpg

There is one thing we do know about the planet for certain. When the creation goddess, the mother owl, formed our universe. It is said that her creations retained a gift. A powerful one. Four gems reside around the universe. These gems give a Kinetic a power boost for their respective element. If the legends are true. This is where the Onyx should reside here. Representing the formidable Earth.

Last edited:
The Moons of O' Dar

198dc6d4a57c397c8557178d1809a4b7.jpg

The moons of O’ Dar are something of a wonder. There are eight in total. One to be held up by the mother deity of creation. A eight armed woman with vision as vast as the system itself. She is also said to have a wingspan of seven shades. She is usually depicted in church-like window panes on the planet because of this. The most common depiction of the goddess is that of an owl. A creature of wisdom and mystery. While others against the crown defile murals and graffiti them with multiple eyes. It is unknown what they truly believe the goddess to be.

The last person to be asked gave a maddening lecture about how her children devour her carcass. It is unclear if this was the ramblings of a mad man. But those that wish to find out can surely meet him in death and ask. The O’ Darian Dominion doesn’t take kindly to those asking these kinds of questions. The Dominance himself has asked people to his personal chambers for less.

IYWHA0Ev1zQCuAEZjsx7hDyrWVURKUgx9JJEYSGgxWdXtaYLXh4AWvQ9aYSa6TFdlPw_DtuQLyu5mT3rBhHnEp5OsqclcX4Bj8Tfa93NdtzO_uxvtfFX22ucRhY3VtrksPkb_26E6kc2KZv-TA3SKe4LMJ1Lamth4IUHci3NiFyh91Ddu4Yt301z8AHy9g

This is the place of the imperial cities. The only places you can legally buy, sell, and trade your goods. Considering the Dominance’s ban on weapon and ship trading in recent years. It’s a wonder how the man got anything done with all the paranoia swelling his head. One good shot and pop goes the weasel. Good luck getting to him though. In the imperial city it can be divided by districts. The port/transit, energy/water, school, entertainment/shopping, and red light.

With that said… It sucks to be against His Dominance. There’s wanted transmissions with your name and face plastered in pixel digitization. Until you're met with prison or worse. You really gotta know your way around and trust people to get what you want out of the trades you make.

O’ Dar has some of the best crafted instruments of music as well as in recent memory, war. His Dominance’s own paranoia at work in full force. -Can you tell I hate this guy?- Their colleges are amazing as well. Academics wish to come here all their life for whatever reason their parents forced on them. Only the best for lawyers, doctors, and politicians.

Entertainment and shopping is dedicated to the many malls, museums, religion, and so on. Being a culture dedicated to its rich history in the fine arts has its perks. If you’re looking to not get captured, avoid this place at all costs. Trust me, you can find what you're looking for in the red-light district or sewers if you know people. All you gotta do is call ahead.

Last edited:
Crystalos A.G.

e692f417ca64d62ee817a8995aec6f8d.jpg

Crystalos A.G. is a planet directly in control by the Dominion. It is a giant sphere of gas and little to no land mass within it's confines. The ball is maintained by a outer ring of machines and small robots that maintain it. Before the ring was erected around it, It had trouble keeping itself together. It's wispy nature made it kind of like it was trying to reach out to the other worlds in the galaxy. While "His Dominance" maintains he did it for the planet's sake. I often wonder if it was just how the planet wanted to be. At it's center are two more dense spheres of plasma and liquid.

Ardent and Gelato the A and G in it's name. They are comprised of carbon and oxygen. As well as hydrogen and oxygen. They also are violently attracted to each other. The two spheres cause violent reactions constantly releasing steam and because of the constant surge of power between the two literally butting heads against each other. The plasma mentioned causes some major electrical storms. In order to land safely in this place one must dock in the outer rings with a small cruiser class. You can't even take a full galleon planet side out of fear of being torn apart.

Because of the ring monitoring the planet a lot of weird things get shown. Talks of a floating city that had been photographed before disappearing into the clouds. Ghost-like beings that constantly flash agonized faces that get debunked as just odd cloud formations. The lightning striking not inside the planets atmosphere but instead out of it. The robots constantly have to come back for repairs. It's like the planet itself is alive and angry.

ad9be62263044ae02a5cb613410b3989.jpg

Sang A’ Mor

f93524bf174b9131bdaa83349955a2a6.jpg

Sang as it’s commonly called by its populace is another planet that suffers from the Dominion’s tyranny. People on this planet are oddly animalistic. Beastkin of all kinds live here; it is viewed as a safe haven despite the Dominion’s watchful gaze. As the planet’s terrain is just one big savanna on the surface and further down it is an almost endless mine. It’s prime for mineral deposits used across the galaxy.

iAZTzPK1jHu9Qq__J71dCxU9spa828FEIVbBZUSC5IAFYSa2h-FlvdPn0NhLGPgwlxqhAlPsnL-3grRPwIo8n5WGVYU7UOg6hW-QpUrwQ_BxEhVJrjRhG8iqzKwTSxZ27tPW3eCpM8eqzW4DDN-FkKmgxjTiiXuS6W_m0s6cFjS1_2Ms9ZCYpQ981zNWhQ

No one really knows why but the closer you get to the underground the gems and precious metals mined show a bright bioluminescence. In fact the creatures of the planet, specifically the giant insectoids, share this trait. It is unclear if one leads to another as no one knows if the insectoids consume the minerals. However, giant spiders in this sector are known for using these to lure their prey for consumption.

Most of the people that don’t end up fleeing to Ca’ Hos 1 come here. It is said that this is where most of the multi-eyed goddess beliefs originated. If you asked the locals what it meant. They would either look at you like you had two heads or respond simply with “Ragnos?” in their native tongue.

Ragnos is assumed to be the name. The fanatics are called the “Cult of Ragnos” because of this by the Dominion. Whether their actions are actually part of the occult or not is still up for debate for those who are not directly related to the Dominion.

Polavar is one of the best known settlements within this planet. Being known for high cliff sides walling out the Dominion forces. A water fall that comes into a reservoir and more friendly commerce than either Belena D' Oro or The O' Darian City. Most people will trade with everyone they don't deem a threat. You have coin they have wares. They also have some of the best cuisine in the galaxy.

I' Cola

ec94d820c6b23693fd903af77efc682e.jpg

Pronounced as if one was starting to say Isolation. I’ Cola is a planet with no land mass. It is all water and because of this many of its inhabitants are what many outsiders call “Mer.” A racist term implying they’re nothing more than fish. However, the Mer do not take this as an insult despite its implication. They wish to be subservient towards the Dominion and considering they can breathe both on land and in their water. They’ve taken to building many underwater structures and cities.

The cities are much like you would expect them. Large towering structures with luxurious interiors. Red carpets, fake plants made to look like one’s from other planets out of their own seaweed, lights and electrical workings powered by harvested glands from dead giant jellys, and seashell lamps.

(Imagine if you will Rapture from Bioshock if it were made by an architect like Ariel from The Little Mermaid.)

345_9JsNlc20tdvJlQ0GczEAxx1EHU4jmkoFYOSxMWhP2J-iaWjK0EnUP2XYpB5baX1kh2vzwzUAEX-Iq70GqN0kegxG55Y9_vY9ihok8XxR1CSSwF31NzUtPjlcdWM4dnCviorypB5s8wzuNxOReAsFG_b5-itY2hrM96FrYKS6Ug21XtGNbrCo7MSVIA

I’ Colean’s did this in hopes “His Dominance” would grace them with a visit. Humbly wishing for the same commerce the residents of the moons have. If you’re looking to avoid the Dominion. Avoid this place like the plague it is. Because if you don’t the manhunters will stop at nothing to catch you and hold you for extra brownie points.

-Races and the Story of Creation-
V' Ta and Strutrice the Gods of Creation and Destruction
00eb860e18e7673dedb6526bcb29465a.jpg

In the beginning there were two deities. One a matriarch of birth, creation, and chaos. A six armed figure clad in shimmering fractaled wings of rainbow light. The face of a bird with big inquisitive eyes and a very tiny beak. She held within her palms each a planet and the sun. She had made them from her own feathers. Making sure that each planet was never one without the other. She believed that her creation to be a social creature.

The older eight armed, multi-eye'd sibling didn't agree. In fact he found his sister's frivolity, abhorrent. His chattering mandible audibly clicking with disgust. If she created... He would want to destroy it out of jealousy, and hatred. Strutrice was one for death, destruction, and order. Two different opinions, directly opposed to the issue at hand, and neither could agree on anything. Forever bickering like children to get things done their way. Rather than the both trying to find balance.

V' Ta loved her creations so much she sought to fill them to the brim of more creations. Her own make shift canvas to make things in her image. Although she viewed her creation as her own personal plaything she was not malicious about it. She just wanted freedom for once, fun without her brother to nag her. Childish for sure but not something any one of us don't want ourselves from time to time. She became so enthralled by her own art. She failed to notice that there were things within her creations that deteriorated. When she created the beginning tribes in her image. She gave them her own force. The power to create unhindered by law.

The beginning tribes could shape, manipulate, and construct with their imaginations. The elements of the universe were at their beck and call. Fire, Water, Air, and Earth all to be used to create things for themselves. What she didn't yet understand that for mortal beings such as these the unbridled power of creation she gave to them would ultimately be their own downfall. She didn't understand that her brother with an audible word and a simple gesture unwittingly set in motion "The Withering."

The limitless power whittled down their expectancy. A man who was in his twenties looked to be a withered husk, a woman who bore children wept the loss of them because they were older than herself soon after, and others let flow their own ichor to paint the land in bright red hues.

From ash to ash

From dust to dust

Ultimately she confided in her brother. Weeping sorrowful tears at what she had did. As childish and bitter as he was... He was not cold. He embraced her and instead told her that what she did could not be undone but he could delay it. Together they walked her creation and from the initial creation was brought treasure anew. An Onyx stone(Earth), The symbol of formidable practicality. From the first soul came a Ruby(Fire), a symbol of unstoppable boldness. The first mind came a Sapphire (Water) with boundless understanding, and lastly an Emerald (Air) symbol of unhindered communication. The symbolic powers to stay his own hand, to satiate his unending malice against what he sought to destroy. He was truly an apologetic God for what he had done in cursing these pitiable lesser beings.

Shortly after he had his sister create eight more things. He held them high so that his hands would forever be occupied. So that he may never curse her again. Unfortunately, this story was lost to time. What once was two became one and because of that a misunderstanding turned into petty quarreling again. It seems this universe was doomed a grim fate.

Last edited:
O' Darian/Ca' Hosian:

The only real thing that stops the people of the universe from retaining the same name is a class system. Lower class is the Ca' Hosian's which reside on more back water colonies. The O' Darian's get the more fine dining. It's all a ploy to keep the upper class happy and us under class in the dump. Defining traits include pointed ears and bright colored eyes.

Cultures opposed: Ca' Hosian's are the poor, the criminal, and overall the hated. Despite this they work to provide for their own. If the universe wanted to make sure their fortunes were harder to attain. Then they would take it by force. The O' Darian's were brought up believing in freedom and bringing that freedom to other cultures. However, with the new ruler only being interested in financing himself and the others within his circle through war and control a lot of this has gone to the waste side in recent years. Still O' Darian citizens believe in their art, writing, and creation as they should.

The Queen of the O' Darian's make sure that the masses stay happy in this matter. She herself is known for being the forefront of their annual festivals for these beliefs. Meanwhile the self proclaimed pirates of Ca' Hos raid and plunder their own freedom. Given the circumstances. Who are we to tell them their belief system is wrong?

Strengths: The humanoids of the universe, amazingly scrappy and willing to try to survive even the worst situations, technologoically advanced. Most of their tech created has some sort of self. Examples of this is that Ca' Hosian's are known for creating some of the best ships in the galaxy despite them making them from scraps. O' Darian's weapons can alternately look like musical instruments. They are Kinetically sensitive as most other races being progenitors of the craft can do it naturally. They have to be taught the craft through other means..

Weaknesses: Surprisingly their own creations are their weakness. To be clear the metals they forge into their weaponry and tools is what I'm referring to. As they're a race pretty close to that of Elves/fae in other media. Metal or Iron was the best thing to use here.

Last edited:
Beastkin (Sangamorian)

Whether it be because of natural born or because of being genetically engineered. Humans have sought animal traits. Usually because they wanted to see farther, hear better, or move faster. While the race is defined as alien for the most part as the progenitors came from Sang. Cross breeding with them has led to exotic beauty as well as physical prowess. The race is the closest thing to the Goddess of Creation as she was said to descend from Sang A' Mor after it's creation. The one problem is that they have shorter life spans as they grow older faster. Defining traits include anything that could be defined as beastlike. Ears, eyes, claws, etc.

Culture: Sangamorians are the progenitors of the element of boldness (Fire). They are known for running wild and free in the plains of their homeworld. They are also known for giving advancements in research for renewing living cells, commerce, and the minerals of their planet are highly effected by vibrations as well as being bioluminescent. Used for building the lighting systems, as well as weapons across the universe when alloyed with O' Darian Steel.

Strengths: They're physically stronger and faster than other races. Additionally, they have a sort of trigger that turns them into bipedal beasts that give them power boosts even further. (Yes they're a alien werewolf for lack of a better term.) This shifting is limited by one's own imagination. Some are said to hide themselves among the beasts of the planet in plain sight. This is how they avoid capture or tracking by outsiders.

Weaknesses: Much like the element they are said to embody. They burn out sooner than most. Animals have shorter life spans than humans after all. I compared them too werewolves before. Well all the standard weaknesses apply, (the steel previously mentioned = silver), (strong scents can be used to mask your movements), (bright lights are problems), (loud noises), (Their own plant life can even act as a wolf's bane of sorts).

Last edited:
Mer (I' Colean's)

Residents of I' Cola. They are unbelievably fast in the water. Believed to be the progenitor race of the Element of Understanding. They have an adaptive structure that turns them into more fish as they breath a more hydrated atmosphere. They can travel on land for short periods. The hotter the weather and the more they'll eventually need water as they dehydrate quickly. Defining traits anything that could be considered marine life like.

Culture: Most believe they are alligned with the most financially sturdy. They're not wrong but that's not the true reason why they seek the Dominions approval. They are fascinated by the land dwelling people and O' Darian's are the only civilization that can get them a suit or apparatus that gives them the moisture they need to sustain themselves on other planets in the shortest time possible. In truth it's just a manipulation tactic. They're not proud of the fact but mutual use is how some people get by.

Strengths: They're the fastest when it comes to moving in the water. They're also capable of generating bio-electrical energies from deep inside themselves. They understand how literal motion in the ocean works. So when abnormal ripples are added they consider it like a sixth sense. They are a people of greater intelligence then given credit for.

Weaknesses: They can't take the heat and easily become more dehydrated.

Last edited:
Vu' Dra (Ca' Hos 2's people)

Little to nothing is known about this race. We barely even knew they existed til' they stowed away on the most recent ship thatis the only one to have ever been recorded returning. Rather they stowed away on a person. From the way we understand their physiology they act like the fungus spores that reside in some creatures and explode forth from their corpses upon death. This is believed how they obtained their likeness to O' Darians in shape. (Special thanks to someone on the discord for helping with this.) The progenitors of the Element of Practicality. Defining traits include green skin and depending on their age it can either be as soft as a leaf or as hard as bark.

5e56a8859df6617994167d5ee731f296.jpg

99d8a37295b57574168535f334dedae6.jpg

Strengths: Extremely adaptable as they can change shape and grow from damn near nothing. Being able to form Dandylion seeds and be carried through the confines of space. They can go into a fungal state as previously mentioned and live within other organisms. Overall possibly the strongest race.

Weakness: They can't take extreme heat. Fire will negate most of their regenerative abilities.

Last edited: