C+

She liked hugs. And one-on-one talks like these where she could spill all her problems out. She was small and light enough to sit on a leg, and with her strong brother, her weight really wouldn't make much of a difference.
"I see all the people around me and I can't help but feel extremely insecure about myself," she whispered, "and it seems like I'm not too good for anyone." She sighed; she's been dealing with that kind of thing for a long time now, and she just couldn't move on. Even though she gave advice and compliments like what she received just now, she couldn't accept them when they were given to her. Like it wasn't genuine.

" I was insecure...i used to be an ant " He laughed a bit even though it was true " I used to be just like you... i used to feel so insecure like i wasn't good enough " He paused and then put a smile on his face to lighten the mood " But i realized... i am who i am and no one can change that, no one can say whether im not good enough or if im not strong enough. I told myself in the mirror that i was good enough and that theirs nothing wrong with me " He laughed and said " Look at me now im a big muscle head and acts goofy when he wants " He pokes her on the forehead " And your going to be great when you get older i can tell "

"Goofy indeed," Mae said, "and with all the big muscles." She poked his abdomen through the uniform. "I think that there are six or eight pack abs there." She giggled, but calmed down immediately. "Well, I hope I'll be able to believe and trust myself enough to see myself that way..." She smiled at him. "Thanks, bro."

Mae froze for a moment. "HEY, ROWAN, IS THE CAKE READY YET?" she called out.

Raphael stood at the door, wondering if he should just leave Raven be or..kick the door down. After a moment he decidedly took a step back and tried to imitate those awesome jackie chan moves to open the door.

Which failed. Terribly.

Raphael sucked in his breath, his eyes glazed with tears as he held his right foot, which was throbbing in pain. He decided to choose the former option before and literally rolled downstairs.

(Hope you don't mind me joining.)

Kat looked up at his ceiling. One of his hands was pressing against his forehead while it also loosely covered his eye. His other hand gripping the cold steel of the mechanical weapon within his hand. He pressed it against his temple softly as it tapped against his skull. His face remaining emotionless as he froze for what seemed like an eternity before taking another breath. He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes before placing the gun in his bedside drawer and yawning softly. "Not today..." He murmured to himself before forcefully moving his body towards his door and opening it. He placed a hand on the knob and opened it to push himself into the hallway. He moved quickly toward the bathroom and began to brush his hair and clean his teeth as he avoided looking in the mirror. As he finished he began to dress into his work uniform and sighed before placing his helmet on his head and created a smile on his face. He placed a small dish of food near the doorway as he immediately put a bowl of water beside it. It was for the random cats which would walk into his home and he would keep them company before they went on their way.

He closed the door behind him as he looked onto the street and began to head towards the place he had to make repairs to. He was new to this job and although he never regretted dropping out, he wished he was good at something. The job was decent and it allowed him to somewhat live alone but he felt like it was harder to work everyday when it seemed meaningless to get out of bed. He took a small piece of bread from his lunchbox and placed it within his mouth. He never had much for food but he never really ate in the first place. He only did on the necessity to continue and as he munched on some bread he looked at the address he needed to hurriedly get to.

Raven shot right up and hurting herslf in the preose then got out of thebed to the door and unchined it she didn't lock she didnt know why some is bangint the door or braking it down she sigh and opens the door to see Raphael "leave door braking to jacob Raphael" she smiles she changed into a baggy swet pants and baggy shirt

After rolling downstairs, managing to obtain a few more bruises, Raphael crouched at the bottom of the stairs, holding his foot, for a few seconds. Then he dashed to his favourite part if the sofa and just buried his face on the cushions, all while holding his foot.

Mae heard a slam, then a body rolling, then maybe someone hopping on one foot in the living room. Gasping, she forgot all about the cake and ran to Raphael.
"Raphael!" She started muttering curses as she looked at him. "You shouldn't hurt yourself, that rolling down the stairs is so bad." She didn't want to touch him for fear of hitting a sensitive part, so she got some ice and wrapped it in a towel, pressing it lightly to his foot. "Hold it down there first, uh, I know nothing about first aid but maybe that should help..."
This house needed a doctor.

"It's okay Mae don't worry yourself," Raphael replied her, wincing slightly at the cold touch of the ice wrapped in the cloth on his sore foot. Well, that's what he deserved for trying to re-enact Jackie Chan.

He looked at his swollen foot while holding the ice to it. "I think it'll be alright, Mae, so don't get so worried," he laughed lightheartedly, but made his long bangs cover his eyes that was welling up with tears because of the pain. He did not want anyone to see him crying. Real Men don't cry, was what his father told him, and if he did, then he is not man enough.

Mae told herself long ago that she would do her best to take care of whoever needed help, especially since they didn't have guardians to actually take care of them. Everyone was busy and there were rare times when they'd all be under the same roof.
"Okay," she said, "but do keep in mind that I kind of made a promise to myself long ago, I think you know what it is." She stared out the window, the skies beginning to be covered with rainclouds. It was going to rain, and she rejoiced in that little thing that pleased her.

Raven walked down stairs and sighed looking for jacob "fuging karma" she cused under her breath ever time herleft foot hit the ground. Oce she diid he walked aid "can we talk please" there was worry in her eyes hoping he wuould sayyes "i need help"

He looked over at raven and said " Sure " Standing up out of his chair he said " Were do you want to talk? "

"someweher privit i dont want the other to worry about this and it will explaen my rude behaver towords you and im deeply sorry for sying all of it and so ya" she said unsure what to say next so styed silent and waited for his respond

Raphael laughed lightly. "Yes I do remember. You told it to me when we were younger," he smiled and looked at Mae's facial expression change and he took a mental note of Mae. 'She probably likes the rain.'

There was a clap of thunder and a flash of lightning, followed by strong gusts of wind that blew the heavy rain to another direction. Her smile became bigger as she watched the sky. Storms, for some reason, gave her peace.
She heard someone come down the stairs, realizing that it was Raven headed for where Jacob was. She sighed; about time she talked to someone.
Speaking of someone, where was the reason they were all celebrating? Where was Striker?