C+

Raphael nodded. What had actually happened? Why was Raven acting like this? A thousand questions were skimming through his mind. He already made up his mind to go after her, but he couldn't find the strength to face her somehow. He turned to Mae, holding out his hand to her. "Follow me, I'm just too scared to talk to her," he softly spoke to Mae. "I don't want to fight with her because she thinks I'm there to hurt her more or something..."

Mae was aware of Raphael's sensitivity with matters like these, so she took his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. "I know you can talk to her. I hope she'll be calm enough to listen to you," she said. "Let's go."
Mae didn't know what the others were thinking; were they used to it? Mae wasn't.

Raphael felt comforted by Mae's hand holding his- a feeling of comfort, security, and also confidence. He smiled slightly, lighting up his blue orbs and led Mae upstairs, where Raven went.

Mae hesitated before lightly knocking on Raven's door, all the while looking at Raphael. "I hope you'll be able to talk some sense into her," she said, "the stuff she said earlier were... Pretty harsh." She knew that fighting in the army was one very brave job, and cursing a brother for being a coward for that was definitely not the right thing to say. "After this, I think I want to tell Jacob something." She shook her head. "I really don't see how he's a coward for fighting in the army. Maybe she's just too upset right now."

"I think I can talk some sense into her," Raphael replied lightly, leaning against the door. "Maybe I can use what I've learnt in class," he chuckled. "Yeah, Jacob's brave," Raphael said absentmindedly. He could never ever kill a person's life, not even touch a gun.

"Oh, please do," Mae agreed, facing the door. "Hey, Raven?" she called. "Open up."

"Ravens not here shenran away now leave" she said lieing down on her bed, on her back cuse ifyou brack your ribe cage its best to stay on you back (learn that the hard way wh i brock my ribe cage), she then grabbes a pellow to cover her face then

Mae raised her eyebrows, but didn't buy it. "Just this once, Raven." She sighed, adding a "please" after a few moments. She looked at Raphael. "I wonder why she got into the fight."

Raphael looked at Mae inquisitively. "I wonder why too..." He softly said. He stood up straight and tried the door, but alas, it was locked. Meh, he saw that coming anyway. He leaned back on the door and thought of an idea.

Raphael rummaged for his pockets and took out a clip, and fashioned it to a straight wire. He then tried to lockpick, but since he had no experience in that, he simply gave Mae the lockpick, smiling sheepishly. "Ehehe, thought I could do it just like in those movies," he said, chuckling.

raven hears someone trying to picklock her door 'raphael' she thought and sighed then got up slowly walk to the door slowly and unlocked it but keep the chain on. she did it for her behalf if someone not like Raphael tryed to open her door. she opend her door slowly. "what the chessnuts do you want?" she hissed a little out of pain not anger. she looked at Raphael and Mae.

Raphael thought for a moment on what to say to Raven. Was she stubborn enough not to listen, or understanding of the other party? He decided to give it a shot.

"Raven," he started, "why did you shout at Jacob? I mean," he thought he sounded as if he was there to reprimand her, and tried to change his tone. "I'm not siding anyone. I'm just wondering why."

Jacob wasn't smiling anymore as he got up from the floor dusting his hands " ...she can hate me all she wants...but she will regret it soon enough " He sat down on the kitchen chair and began thinking about stuff on his mind.

'Good move,' Mae thought, glad that he mentioned "not siding with anyone". She knew that if he didn't mention that, Raven probably wouldn't listen and slam the door on them. She toyed around with the lockpick while listening to them.

Raven " i know your not bees your a cowerd as well" she slams the door and walk tos her bed sloly and lies down cloing her eyes

Mae was getting extremely annoyed, and as much as she prevented the negativity from coming in, she couldn't help it anymore. Did Raven think everyone was a coward?
"Maybe she's the coward for not being able to swallow her pride and talk to anyone about it," she muttered, letting out an exasperated sigh. "She knows she needs the help and when we give it to her she won't tell us what's bothering her. What the hell!" She bit her lip to prevent any more thoughts from flowing out of her mouth. "I'm going to Jacob."
She went downstairs and sought Jacob, who was sitting on a kitchen chair. She approached him, pulled him out of his chair, and gave him a tight hug, knowing he knew what it was for.

Jacob looked at Mae as she hugged him and then said " Thank you " His normal smile returned to his face as she hugged him. He then said " How are you Mae? " still holding onto her.

she heard what Mae saishe knew she was right she is a cowerd or sying though things to everyone but she didn't want to amit it yest to everone

«i fell like a jurk after all i said to you guys and girls sorry »

She looked down, a small smile on her face. "Pissed at the moment, but otherwise, I'm still dealing with the self-rejection. Nothing else to worry about." She looked up at him. "How has being in the army been for you? Don't say you're going to have to leave soon, we just got you back..." Jacob was one of the bravest people she looked up to because she could never visualize anyone else who was close to her joining the air force.

He smiled and said " The Airforce is great and no im not going anywhere soon i think im back for the year...maybe " He then stopped for a moment and then said " Self-rejection...what is there to reject about you? " He sat down on the kitchen chair and put her on his leg because he felt like that was the right thing for him to do. " You are beautiful, intelligent, and lets not forget amazing so there should be no rejection what so ever " He said with a smile.

«thank you» "raven yells out in pain and long shwas in so much pain now she keep on walkng around and sh just turned on her bed wih made it worst