C+

Mae let go and suddenly remembered the cake. "Hey, is that cake even done?" she asked with much enthusiasm. "I can't wait to eat it!" She settled for gobbling up more of the sugar kittens until around seven or so were left. "Oops... ROWAN, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE MORE SUGAR CATS? I ATE A LOT OF THEM!" Muttering, she added, "Sorry for my cravings for sugar, guys..."

Rowan heaved a sigh. "Yeah, sure! Be right there!" He smiled at Jacob. "Come talk to me in the kitchen." He said as he walked back in. He shooed Mae out of the kitchen entirely. "Go play with the real one...but don't eat it!!" He sighed and went back to his craft.

She sighed. "Bummer! And I was hoping you'd make caramel stuff, too." She licked her lips in anticipation as she walked back to where the others were at. "Hey Raph, why don't you want to play with the cat?" She asked as she flopped on to a seat near him.

"hmm?" he replied Mae, slowly turning his head to her direction, before going back to strumming his guitar softly.

"Gambit likes it," he said, referring to the soft but upbeat tune he was currently playing, observing the cat. His dark long bangs covered up his eyes as he played the tune.

until he stopped abruptly. Again. "sorry, I forgot I have some homework from my tutorial earlier," he laughed sheepishly, while putting his guitar one corner.

"Well, that tune's nice," she replied, nodding to the melody. After a few moments, he left to finish his homework, and she figured she'd do the same: choreograph a dance for that Maroon 5 song she hummed earlier. Immediately, she went up to her room and, after placing her iPod on the speaker dock thing, stood at the center of the room and listened as Adam Levine started singing "Daylight". After a few repeats, she began dancing, letting the catchy beat guide her movements. She enjoyed the feeling of dancing, moving and expressing herself. At that moment, it was just her and the music. She loved the rare moments like these.

Jacob had maneuvered his way into the kitchen with rowan, he leaned against the wall his arms crossed. He looked over at Rowan " The Air Force has been fine thanks for asking, but how have these kid's been? " He looked at rowan with a worried face. He new rowan was responsible but with all these people how much could he really handle. His hand then slips into his pocket jangling his keys, getting distracted easily.

Rowan nodded a bit. "I'm glad they're treating you well." When Jacob asked about how the kids were, he shrugged and turned to him. "Well, you know...ups and downs...Diamo's getting worse, I think. I don't know what to do about her..."

14 year old Raven walks in a little betten up ok that was a joke she was betten up preaty bad. but she hide that she was in pain and smiled her ribe cage hurt like hell and her laft arm was probley dislocated. she hate fighting but sometimes it lets her out.with a smile she yelled "hey you guys sorry im late." even yelling hurt he start to walk in but stops shortly after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mae eventually got tired of dancing, sweat coating her forehead and torso. She sighed, opening her cabinet. "Seriously, this sucks," she muttered, changing her shirt; she didn't want to catch pneumonia or something that will hinder her from dancing. Walking downstairs for a drink, she noticed a girl who seemed to have been beaten up pretty badly.
"Why another fight?" she asked, making a tsk-ing sound as she grabbed the medicine bag from one of the cabinets in the kitchen. She handed it to Raven, and as she came closer, she saw that her left arm was looking weird. "You should really stop this. No one would want it to go over the edge, okay? It never looked that bad before."

"you know what funny i didnt start it bunch of a holes " she ever cuse even when she want to she never. "can you help me to a chair" she puts her arm around her ribe cages (right arm)

Mae sighed, helping her to a chair in the kitchen. She grabbed the medicine kit afterwards and as she lifted up Raven's shirt to expose her ribs, she saw how damaged they were.
"Uh... Guys?" she called out to the others. "Need your help over here..."

His eye's traveling over to them in the kitchen and his face went from smiling to serious, he opened his mouth " Who did this.. " His voice stern and serious. Jacob had a severe dislike to bullying or even fighting for no cause. He walks over and kneels down helping Mae take care raven he further inspects her body and noticed bruising near her ribs and her arm didn't look correct. " You need more intensive care you need to go the hospital " His face a bit worried but is increasingly getting more angry.

Raven got out of e char about to run for it but fell right back down in pain "ahhhhhhh " she start to cry alittlbit but stops her self. "im......fine" everyone knew she hated hospitles "i dont need a docter why are you here its no one brith bay it is hell is not a holaday" she screamed that last part out out of pain a anger e

He seemed a bit shock to her actions and what she said to him cut him a bit deep. he looked at her very seriously and said " Am i not allowed to come and visit.." His face a bit sad. he stood up from his kneeling position and walked out the back door, He pulled a fake cigarette out his jacket pocket and put it to his mouth. Blowing out the fake smoke he holds the electric cig in his hand after blowing it out looking around the area.

its your failt you left us here and you fighting in war it you suck" she yelled after him and then she scarems in pain. once upond a time she though of him as a bigger brother now he just an loser that left her here to worry and cry. everyone here was like family to her. "you ass hole you can't all ways run away cowered" she yelled to him not even nowing he was there or not. she scarms in pain more "you run, cowered" she said solftly.

Last edited by a moderator:
He walked back in from the back door and looked at her with a smile and said " when have i ever ran, when in my life have i ever given up? " He paused scoffing a bit " Ive never came home looking like you do right now and you want to know why? " Getting closer to her his eyes dilated a bit " I chose my battles wisely and when i did i won " He grabbed her arm that was dislocated and maneuver it slowly so that it fit back into place. " I came home to a loving family who cared...and now you can to " He removes his jacket and made a sling out of it so that her arm was supported " So now think about who is smarter in this situation "

Raphael looked at everyone quietly while spinning his pen. He pretended to be doing his work while they were kind of fighting. His eyes became darker and emotionless. Why do people fight with one another? His class haven't covered that yet. Once he knew why, he hoped to understand more about this behaviour that he hated so much.

Unable to contain his sadness at the sound of bickering, he unzipped his guitar from its case and strummed a sad tune, one in minor key.

"it not like i wanted my arm to brack or some to kick me or tham to follow me with a knife" she hissed at him "you are an a hole for ever why dont you die in a war zone when you get back!!!" she hated him tthen started to get up and slowly starts walk to her rom then turns back to him"go to hell!!!!" she yelled and she closesd her door.that was an overstat ment she slamd the door so hard the word 'get a life' fell to the ground with a photo next to the door

Raphael stopped strumming, his blue eyes shimmered with tears. "Shall I talk to her?" He asked softly, wiping his tears on his sleeve.

Mae stepped back from all the commotion, not wanting to hear anything anymore. She stayed with Raphael, who seemed so calm but was looking quite sad.
"Yes, please," she whispered, "I can't... I don't want them fighting anymore."