C+

He looked down at Striker with a surprised face, his smiled increased " REALLY! now Thats what im talking about Striker " He was already holding striker in the air but now he was spinning around and laughing. he then stopped and set striker down " Hey striker what do you like most in the world? " he said with a serious face.

"Cats," Striker answered instantly. He had always wanted a little kitten. It would be so cute and soft and friendly and perfect. Whenever he went over to someone's house and they had a cat, he spent more time petting it then hanging out with said person.

" Well how about we go out to my car and go get you a cat? " He looked at striker hoping he would like the idea instead of shoot him down, that normally happened to him when he wanted to get someone something

"Really?" Striker blinked, staring at Jacob, "Are you serious? Can I actually get a cat? For real? Not just a fake cat? A real cat? That meows and stuff?"

He makes and ugly face and says " Does this look serious to you? " He laughed and nodded yes jangling his keys in his pockets looking at striker waiting for his excitement to kick in.

Striker practically screaming, running out the door. He came back in, grabbing Jacobs hand and pulling him out of the house.
"Hurry up! What if the perfect cat gets taken before we get there?"

He laughs as he is dragged out the house he waves to the others before he is taken to his car by striker, " Your right striker we better hurry! " He gets in his car and puts the keys in the ignition. Sparking the car to life he waits until striker is safely in the car and buckled up, He backs out the driveway and drive off towards the pet store. " So what kind of cat do you want? "

Diamo looked up at Rowan and shook her head a bit. "No, I don't wanna talk about those stupid kids at school..." She crossed her arms, looking away.

Rowan looked up and was about to be excited about Jacob being home but Striker got to him first. He grinned and checked the calendar to make sure he wasn't forgetting someone's birthday...and he was PRETTY sure it wasn't Christmas. This was a nice surprise, having him home! When Striker pulled Jacob out the door, he shrugged and turned his attention to Diamo.

He frowned and set what he had made in sugar aside to cool. He opened up the oven and slid the cake in, then walked over. He sat beside her at the table and put his hand on her back, rubbing it gently. "What did they say this time? Who do I need to go beat up?" He offered her a small smile.

Diamo looked up at Rowan and softly sighed, closing her eyes when he rubbed her back. She opened her eyes just barely and looked up at him. "It's nothing, really... Just the usual teasing about me... they never tease Diamo, though..." This darker personality was usually known as Emio, or occasionally Dark Diamo. Diamo truly did have a split personality. These personalities held the same memories, but actually referred to each other separately.

Raphael looked at the exited Striker tiredly. "Was playing my guitar under the tree when I heard Striker yelling about getting a c plus," he said to Rowan, smiling.

Rowan looked over at Raphael and smiled. "Why don't you ever play your guitar inside? None of us are going to tell you to stop or threaten to break it...anymore..." There had been one time a few years ago that Rowan had threatened to break Raphael's guitar over his head, but he had been studying for his finals in high school. High school had been hard for him and he was starting to suspect he was a bit dyslexic like Striker but wouldn't say anything about it.

He turned back to Diamo...Emio...whichever one he was talking to. He smiled. "Well, Emmy, you know no one's going to tease you here. If they were going to tease anyone here, they'd be teasing me for my weird colored hair of my piercings...I've been thinking about getting more tattoos, too...what do you think?" He smiled. He knew he couldn't pull her out of her darker personality, but it didn't mean he was going to treat her any different. He hated seeing her so upset.

Striker hummed in consideration, crossing his legs under him and looking at the window.
"I'm not sure, yet. The one that I see and I know that I want that particular cat. Or kitten. Kittens are cute. I've been saving up money for one but I didn't want to ask if I could get one because I was afraid everyone would say no," Striker explained, "I already bought a cat box and cat litter and a bowl. We'll have to get cat food, though."

He pulled into the Pet store parking lot, he looked at striker and said " Alright heres the deal ill buy you the cat and the food..buuuut you have to promise to make sure you take extra super care of him, and give him lots of love ALRIGHT! " He said as he climbed out the now parked and idle car. He stretched a bit taking in the smell of the town, He smiled a bit and put his hands into his pockets. He realized he was still wearing his airforce uniform and made an ugly face knowing he didn't look good in it rubbing it out so that it was form fitting while he was making his way into the pet store.

"Deal," Striker promised with a grin. Jacob was the best--he was awesome and fun and Striker loved hanging out with him. He was so cool. Striker hated it when he was away. He was afraid that he would get blown up or something.

Striker trailed after Jacob and to the pet store, wondering what kinds of pets would be there.

Diamo, or Emio rather, shrugged slightly, resting her chin on her hands. "I know no one here would be mean about this whole thing, but those people at school make me feel like such a freak." She sniffled quietly and put her face in her hands. She uncovered her eyes just barely to look up at him. "Why can't the doctors fix me?"

Jacob picked up some cat foot and was walking by the cats, him and a cat entered a staring contest. He looked at the cat intensely as it did back at him, he smirked as his eyes began to water. The cat blinked and Jacob had won and triumphed over a cat..which in retrospect wasn't as awesome has he thought. He laughed anyways and looked at Striker who was obviously looking for the right cat. He smiled and said " alright striker lets hurry up and pick a cat so you can show it to the family " He said holding the large bag of cat food.

Oh god, that broke the poor tattooed pastry chef's hart. He pulled the girl into his lap and wrapped his big, strong arms around her, rocking her gently. "Aw, Emmy...you aren't a freak...You're just...you're different. And if anyone's a freak, it's the doctors, ok? We'll find you a different one, since this one's not doing any good, ok? Maybe find someone that specializes in...um...this? Yeah?"

He stood up from his chair, keeping the smaller girl in his arms. "Come here and see what I made out of sugar." He said. He really didn't like talking about her...little...psychiatric disability. Mostly because he really had no idea of what to say that could possibly help her. He brought her over to the silicone mat and showed her the little kittens he had meticulously formed out of sugar. "They should be cool enough to eat now, if you want one..." He said, leaning back a little to stabilize Emio against his chest while he took one arm away from holding her to pry one of the little black cat sugar sculptures off the mat. He held it up to her, smiling. "Does it look like a cat to you?"

Raphael laughed sheepishly and ruffled his black hair. Then he jumped out of the chair in alarm. "Ah! I left my guitar at the hill!" He facepalmed and ran out of the apartment to get back his beloved guitar.

The little 15-year-old Mae walked through the front door, sweaty from dance practice, her clothes sticking to her in a way she definitely didn't like. She was pretty much the wallflower and enjoyed people-watching.
"Is it just me or is Jacob in town? I thought I saw this familiar car while I was walking home," she thought aloud, walking to the kitchen and seeing the cakes. "...And why the baking? Is there something going on? WHAT DON'T I KNOW?"