C O F F E E

I am a coffee noob.

I can't make coffee to save my life.

For an aspiring bartender, this is unacceptable!

TEACH ME!

Aslo, am I allowed to talk about tea in this thread? Coz I make awesome tea blends.

I LOVE COFFEE! So good. I'll drink it any way that it comes.

She really will...What was it that was floating in your coffee that one time tk?

How I like my coffee: Dark roast, brewed all strong yum yum like @__e, Add some honey or sugar and then drown that shit in milk. After that...if coffee is still in my cup after a few minutes...this is a very good sign of that I'm not feeling well or something is the matter.

Double black, double sweet. Milk and cream are for pussies.

I'd do straight black if anyone in this hospital knew how to brew a decent cup that wasn't more bitter than shoe leather.

Milk and cream are for pussies.

Thats not very nice.

but yea I agree with you about liking it straight. Don't get me wrong I like hot, sweet beverages as much as anyone, but If I'm having coffee I want Coffee, not milk and sugar.

She really will...What was it that was floating in your coffee that one time tk?

There was a fly and mold in it.

I stopped drinking the university's coffee that day...

But what I hate, is going to a coffee shop, just wanting one non-complicated REGULAR COFFEE, and having this overweight HIPPO in front of me, ordering this:

"Non-fat, sugar-free, vanilla soy, three extra shots of espresso, whip cream and chocolate sauce (You get the picture)"

Then I order this:

"Good morning! I'll have a tall drip."

And I get my coffee and shut the fuck up.

Become friends with your barista. Or at least, be friendly towards them. Order your regular every time.

When they see you next time, they'll ALWAYS have it ready for you, and ALWAYS ring you out immediately after the hippo in front of you.

That's what I always did; we had regulars that came in every day that just ordered a normal drip. Even when I had crazy drinks ahead of them, I went ahead and grabbed it for them and set it on the counter; they always knew. I'd ring them out immediately, and go back to building hambeast's coffee drink.

Do not date your barista. It will be like dating your pimp/drug dealer/or bartender. Then, when things go sour, you have to find a new cafe that's no longer down the street, so it's way out of the way and you have to go through the motions of carving out your 'don't hassle me, I'm a regular' status all over again.

. . .

*Bursts into tears for some reason.*

I-I have to go! D:

I dated a Barista, but since I used her for free coffee it was no big deal when we broke up.

Did she have nice double lattes?

The free coffee was the BEST part about it.

COFFEEEE!!!!!!! <333333333

Love coffee! I usually add a lot of sugar and french vanilla creamer just enough to where there is still that very good coffee taste.

Love hot coffee, iced coffee, cappuchinos...etc.. mostly anything with coffee... >_>

Double black, double sweet. Milk and cream are for pussies.

I'd do straight black if anyone in this hospital knew how to brew a decent cup that wasn't more bitter than shoe leather.

but yea I agree with you about liking it straight. Don't get me wrong I like hot, sweet beverages as much as anyone, but If I'm having coffee I want Coffee, not milk and sugar.

Ya'll niggas don't know about well done coffee.

Seriously that's like if I was saying "Man tea is so bitter and ewww-y" and I was talking with Asmodeus.

With that said, I only make good dark coffee at my own home, everywhere else seems like they need to get rid of the coffee and it's like four spoonfuls of coffee and 2 grains of sugar.

I don't really drink it.

But if I oddly enough do, I take it...uh, straight and black(?), right.