C O F F E E

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
C O F F E E

How do you like your coffee? Do you like it with steamed milk? Sugar cubes? Half and half? Specialty flavored creamer? Powdered creamer? Fancy coffee house coffee blends?

I'm curious.

I like mine black, no cream or sugar, cause I'm a beast like that.

How about you?

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
Yes.

I was a barista, back in the day, for a bakery/shoppe in Cali, so I picked up my one true addiction, besides shoplifting.

I'm a coffee junkie. I like espresso shots, lattes, macchiatos, breve, con panna, cappuccino, french pressed, drip, London Fog, CBC . . . On and on and on. *is kind of twitchy because she hasn't had her fix, yet.*

Though half n half and those frap thingies at Starfuck's are disgusting. :P

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I agree about star*ucks.

Thats funny, every barista I've even known has shop lifted from their respective coffee houses. Maybe its a Cali thing?

Darkness

I CAN HUG A SHITLOAD OF CATS
espresso shots, lattes, macchiatos, breve, con panna, cappuccino, french pressed, drip, London Fog, CBC . . . On and on and on. *is kind of twitchy because she hasn't had her fix, yet.*
That's not coffee.

Oh wait you can't get real colombian coffee lolz nvrmind.

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
Well, mostly because it's really expensive to live in Cali and people are assholes and don't tip their baristas. D:< I just thought of coming home with a bag full of coffee and brioche was just a new, radical waste management technique.

Darky, if you could smuggle me some, I would take back all of those horrible things I said about you. :D

BTW: go to Hawaii, drink the local coffee-ANY blend will do. It is like having a piece of God in your mouth. o_o

M

Myrnodyn

I don't like coffee, at all. Then again I heard that it's like beer, an acquired taste. I just think it's too bitter overall, unless I add so much milk and sugar it barely qualifies as coffee...

I use sugared goods to stay awake at night....that and chocolatemilk...

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I LOVE COFFEE! So good. I'll drink it any way that it comes.

S

Seiji

I used to be a barista, too.

Funny enough, I never liked coffee. I don't have an ADDICTION to it like most people have, but I can appreciate a good cup of jo! As for just a simple cup of coffee, I add a few tablespoons of sugar. That's it. No cream; I just like to sweeten it up a little.

However, I do love me some good, well-built coffee dranks. I used to always make myself an iced soy hazelnut latte. It is DELICIOUS. I can also dig a shot of espresso, with some of that sugar in the raw added to it. A.. Cuban shot, I think it's called.

M

marius

if you can't eat it with a spoon its not REAL COFFEE. can i get a ''woot'' for camp-coffee?

Diana

Owlmageddon comes. Ò◇Ó
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
I'm not a big fan of coffee ( I prefer chocolate and tea!) but I do like flavored coffee drinks! :D And it has to have lots of sugar and cream.

Coffee for some reason gives me the same effect as a bit of alcohol. c__c It's not the caffeine in it, nor the sugar. Something about the actual coffee. If I drink more than one cup I get really really sleepy and kinda drunk, like within 15 minutes or so after drinking it. x____X I might have an allergy or somethin'!

Blind Hemingway

Big "WHAT?!"
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
And here I thought we were gonna discuss our favorite hidden mod...

I don't drink coffee, so yeah.

Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Female,
I am an aggressive. I love adding to the flavor of a story and bringing in NPCs (I sometimes fall in love with NPCs and make them full characters). There are times when I want to be lazy though so I don't mind playing in a game someone else is directing.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, be it full blown other world, modern Earth or spacey. I don't mind other genres. I love action in general.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror and technical sci-fi.
And here I thought we were gonna discuss our favorite hidden mod...
Who?

Okay so if it's a warm beverage I tend to drink it, tea, coffee, hot toddy, hot chocolate... I don't think I have a favorite way of dealing with coffee because there is so many things one can do with it. One way I do like drinking it is with molasses (or brown sugar) and milk however.

S

Seiji

I've tried coffee with honey before.

It was nice.

either or
Favorite Genres
I'm not really picky. I'll USUALLY try things at least once
Genre You DON'T Like
...again I'm flexible...so there isn't really a genre i DONT like per say
I haven't gotten to know Coffee that well yet!! sorry! *innocent smile*

oh...you mean the other coffee...

well I cut back a bit but I've drank it black or with cream/sugar just depends on my mood, but it makes me sick and headachy now if i drink it too much so i avoid it when i can :(

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
6 PM and Midnight M-F, varying on weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I'm a switch
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi and Furry
Toasted Marshmallow latte.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

or dark roast w/ LIGHT French Vanilla

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Toasted marshmallow latte>?

Where can I get one of these>?

P

PattyPixie

I like it with 2 creams. no Sugar.

Unless it's a latte. Then I like a non-fat, sugar-free Vanilla one with an extra shot of espresso. *twitches*

C

Cosmic Orion

Don't drink it.

IT IS FOR THOSE WITHOUT DRIVE.

I can function & drive a car safely within 5 minutes of waking up any day of the week.

AND PROUD OF IT.

A

Ampoule

D:< SAY THAT TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

(2 fake sugars + 2 cream)

I don't require it to give myself any kind of DRIVE, but I am a fan of warm drinks. I also drink a cup of it with a dessert because I do not like sweet things. Caffiene doesn't really have an effect on me...

Oh yeah I also LOVE MOCHAS. FUCK YEAH ICED MOCHAS. *HIP THRUST*

S

Seiji

No, like this!

*PELVIC THRUST*

Mochas were actually, hands down, the most popular drink I ever made (aside from the simple latte). A lot of people really just want something warm and caffeinated. It's only those bitchy soccer moms that get uppity over their "tall non-fat soy half-caf sugar-free vanilla latte with an extra shot."