C-Listers "Batch 22"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be posting after I made my post in LoR.

Been working on a character D: I should be good to go this weekend. Job's kicking my but atm, but dammit I need RP in my life D:

I'll edit character in my first post and let you know when it's up.
@Mglo

How is things going with that?

Scraped what I had for a better idea I was given. I edited into my first post. Lemme know what needs changing. It's pretty short D:

Post incoming after I sleep off my "urgh, ate too much."

unless I played Warframe or something.

I didn't think anyone could beat Sealo.. I was wrong

I love it. You do have 3 points for powers now by the way. You improve a power or add a third one if you so chose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was there even any question?

"This Is Dr Swan" She noted "He was killed five years ago and his little lair has been safeguarded by Broker for a while now. Now he is offering you guys to go there and clean it for your own use. Its still full of his patented Swan Bots. But if your not complete idiots about it, you might just survive and bag yourself your very own hideout!" She clapped her hands together in mock excitement.
Of course Tim would go to the place with more things to make scrap from. :v

Mad Dog will be heading to the lab, whilst Count Xuihcoatl is heading to the gambling den to feast on blood :D.

Oops didn't choose a mission.

I choose da gamblin' joint one... I think it was.

Hellis updated C-Listers "Batch 22" with a new update entry:

A little clarification

A little info on the C-Lister system.

So, I decided that I needed to rework things a bit since the last iteration

You have three different aspects.

Mook Battle aka the situation you are in now. Where you are basicly fighting the equivelent of of movie extras. You get a number of mooks you can beat. And then you garner style points from taking them out in spectacular ways. This is to encourage more colorfull writing and taking in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Pastor ćhoi and @Drifter have failed to hit deadline. They got one more cycle. In the meanwhile. They take a penalty and lose some if the end mission rewards

Ugh, I blame my broken adapter.

Hellis updated C-Listers "Batch 22" with a new update entry:

TWO OPEN SLOTS. Mission wind down.

Two spots for players have been opened to join us for the next round of missions.

The starter Missions are now all but over. Mission one will have 2 post cycles of escaping trough the tunnel/reaching freedom and mission prologue. (aka how we disperse and slide out into the shadows)

Mission two will be getting the teleporter online nad loot and prepare the control room in their posts. Then we will have a a little breather of our villains getting to know the safe part of the lair, as well...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.