OPEN SIGNUPS C&C - Melding of Alternate Futures - Thread

Hahli Nuva

Renegade Heroine
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Multifandom, Lemon, Fantasy.
Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime

"Hell if I know. All I know is that there's similar beings like it infesting Earth in the hundreds. Though they're known for living in contaminated zones so I guess South Africa is becoming more of a Yellow Zone by the moment."

The creature continued floating around, and the more it moved, the more the ground began mutating. Tanya turned around to the right, noticing a building poking out over a hill. When she would move to investigate, and if Kaoru and Yuuji noticed as well, they'd spot a building:

View attachment 234125

"Looks like an old fashioned Communications Center. Looks like we've found our outpost. If we hurry, we can use it to contact a pickup. You two able to fight? We might be expecting trouble over there."

Interaction: @ThePotatoGod

"Excellent. Now then, Commando?"

A woman walked into the room they were in, V would recognize that it was the same woman who brought him in.

"You called?"
"Please escort our new follower to their first assignment. We have an interesting case that I feel someone of his abilities would enjoy partaking in."
"As you wish."

Turning over to V, the Commando outstretched a hand.

"This'll be fun. I know you'll enjoy this once you find out what we're dealing with. You in, killer?"

Interactions: @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Signupname @Ariel ( @Hahli Nuva )

"Ah yes. We know of you. Unfortunately we couldn't rescue the one who seemingly wanted you dead. I took the liberty of sending a force towards your last position and the body was unable to be recovered."
"Sir, we have some new information for you."
"An update on energy spikes?"
"Yes. We've detected a new source of energy spikes, however there's... a problem."
"Well, spit it out."
"They're more than one and they're all over the globe. One was even sighted here in America."

The individual in question brought up a large screen on a nearby glass panel, revealing a plain map of Earth. Several places were being pinged at once; one in America, another in Russia, one in Antarctica and multiple in Japan.

"That is indeed troubling. We don't have the resources to send out so many teams. Unless..."

Granger turned to the newcomers with a concerned face.

"If it's not too much trouble, I would like to call upon your aid. I can wager a guess that you're all skilled in your own areas of field combat. What say you help us out? In the meantime, I will devote our top scientists to getting you a way home."

The Imagined perked up a bit after Granger's question. "Oh? I'm listening. Not to sound ungrateful but I was well on my way to skewering that enemy general before you dropped in. I could spare a few rounds while your eggheads cook us up a way back."
 

LuckycoolHawk9

Waiting On A Apology
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Angelo Rose

" Wait, does that say Antartica as a possible option? I didn't know that other people could make that place a community. Back home, we managed to make a community about that, but... hmmm... I think I want to check there. It might be someone from my world. Is there like a suit or something to keep us warm?"

@Raynar Saassin
 

Gotham Knight Todd

Edgebabby
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Adaptable
Wally West

He let that all sink in as he followed the soldier. This was most troubling. He would play their games, for now. He had one last question, but it could wait until they where in the chopper. He instead listened rather intently to this man explain the situation of this world. Two waring factions tearing it apart even faster. Of course they would do something like this. Even the end of the world would not deride humans from seeking out their own damned destruction. He shook his head as they boarded the helicopter and he folded his arms. He looked at the people around him. His comrades, for now.

“This war sounds very upsetting. I suppose since I am here I will help. But rest assured I will make sure that everyone is being honest here. If not, we’ll I don’t have to help you lot.”

@Raynar Saassin
 

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RPer
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Chapter 1 - The State of the World...

After everything had been set in stone in Washington DC, the first group of arrivals had their destinations set. Five Locations were pinged by GDA's Anomaly Radar; located in Russia, Hong Kong, The Antarctica region, the Amazon Rainforest and Central London. After deliberating their plans of action, those who picked their destinations moved to their respective dropships:

1669205603201.png

Once used by the former Global Defense Initiative, these repurposed transports serve as the group's main source of transportation across the Earth. Five dropships were landed at the airport nearby, each bound for their destinations. The group was split in this manner:

Russia - Sinclair & Vorrsk
Antarctica Region - Angelo Rose
Hong Kong - The Imagined
London - Wally West


As for the Amazon Rainforest, the Commando who rescued them in Warsaw was leading his own division of troops there; a sect of ZOCOM. Their objective was more so to keep the spread of the infectious mineral in check and rescue the ones who landed there. Everyone knew the risks and what they were about to do, but they were assured that whilst they were aiding the rescue efforts, the world's top scientists were devising a way to return them home. It wasn't going to be easy...

As everyone entered the ships, Granger wished them luck as they took off; outward...

Meanwhile at a hidden Nod Installation, V was also being dispatched somewhere; to the Amazon Rainforest. His objective, given to him by an associate to Kane, was to deal with a demonic infestation of Hell Bats attacking a outpost in the area. But there was more to it than he would seem...

It's time for our heroes, to Act on Instinct.

  • 1669206297359.png

    The Orca Dropship landed at one of Russia's snowy peaks, unloading the Captain and Sinclair alongside a squadron of ZOCOM Zone Troopers. Upon observation, the area looked baron and devoid of life but that would not last long. As if something sensed their arrival, the troopers began basic protocol.

    "Sirs, we are honored that you two are leading us here as we work to eradicate Tiberium. To debrief you, Russia is designated as a Red Zone, a section of Earth that is heavily contaminated. We are lucky that our landing point isn't near a large concentration of the mineral but that doesn't mean it's not around. Expect to encounter mutated wildlife, environments and potentially Brotherhood of Nod forces. Even they are interested in Red Zones, as they send their elite teams to scavenge and mine."

    All the while they were talking, more troopers exited the dropship and began setting up a base camp; tents, fortifications and a radar dish to keep in contact with the base, and allows for short range transmissions while they were here.

    "Sinclair, you should be wearing one of our suits. It might feel lightweight but it's the best we have in fighting off the mineral. Protection against light weapons fire and grants you immunity to Tiberium poisoning so long as your suit isn't punctured or removed near the mineral. As for you, Vorrsk...? Your armor might be enough but we do carry vials with us in case of a puncture, so if you ever feel like you need extra protection, one of our field medics can administer the liquid."

    @dark @Signupname

    Meanwhile...

    An individual would soon awaken after having felt like they've taken a heavy blow to the head. A strange creature who dressed like a cowboy, would soon realize that they are not where they used to be. Surrounded by snow and ice, they'd need to seek out shelter and fast. Another individual... or, individuals, woke up soon after, with one being relatively loud mouthed about the situation...

    1669206909921.png

    "Okay. That is the last, LAST TIME, that I take you somewhere between missions! Why do we never go to any nice places!? This isn't fair at all!"

    1669207014811.png

    "Just relax, Dax. I'll get us out of this. We just need to figure out where we are."
    "What does it look like, Jak? We're in a snowy landscape, freezing our butts off and I think some of the area is eyeballing me."
    "You're just imagining things. For now though, let's just find a cave and---"
    "Hold on, do you see that?"

    The one labelled as "Dax" jumped towards Bert and looked them over, all confused. Scratching the top of his head, they turned to the one he referred to as Jak.

    "You think this guy knows where we are?"
    "Maybe. But he seems just as knocked out as we were. We should wait for him."
    "WHAT?! We should wait for THIS THING? I'd rather save my own bacon and get some bacon later, not die in precursor knows what place! I'm already growing chopsticks out of my nose, Jak! I should be back in Haven City with my girl, not turning into a POPSICLE!"

    @shinku

  • The Second Dropship made it to it's destination, unloading Angelo Rose along with a few Army Rangers. Granger thought it was best that since he was going alone, he'd have some backup. Not too many to draw attention but enough for a standard firefight. As the ship landed, the rangers established a base camp. If Angelo were to have a look around, in the distance at the sea, he'd spot something that looked ominous...

    1669207471209.png

    It appeared to be a floating platform of sorts that sat just above the water. Several flying objects were seen above it, and what could only be described as giant artillery guns scattered throughout it's perimeter.

    "All clear here. Sir, we await your orders. Granger assigned us to your Command so do with us as you see fit."

    @LuckycoolHawk9

    Meanwhile, a new individual would begin to awaken on the frozen wasteland of the region; sporting red hair and casual clothing with what appeared to be wings grown out of his back, they definitely stuck out like a sore thumb. So much so that whilst they were unconscious, they were found first...

    1669207750470.png

    A small group of five women found him lying on the icy ground. Despite their appearances, these ladies didn't seem bothered by the intense cold of the region, as they inspected his body.

    "Awake?"
    "Unconscious. Looks like we've found one of those anomalies. Should we radio the Shogun?"
    "Negative. Scouts from our Fortress reported a vessel flying towards the region. GDA origin."
    "Right. Let's just wake him up and drag him back to the Fortress before we are attacked."
    "Just be careful. With those wings, there's no telling who this guy is."

    If Sakuto would awaken at this moment, he'd see all five of the girls staring at him.

    @Foxes81_of_Anime

  • The Third Dropship would touch down outside of Hong Kong; one of China's central cities. It was also under occupation of the Empire of the Rising Sun, one of their few land operations remaining after the Cataclysm. As The Imagined would exit the ship's ramp, sounds of battle were heard in the distance. Clashes of Sword and Metal chimed across the area as if a battle befitting that of Swordsmen was occurring near Imagined's position. Upon further observation, it would appear that Imperial Soldiers were engaging what looked to be a woman and someone unconscious on the floor...

    1669208288827.png

    "Why are you attacking me?! I only just woke up after being knocked out and you're already wanting me dead?"
    "Damare, mijime!" - Translation: Silence, wretch!

    This lady wielded a golden looking sword which appeared to match the Warrior's strengths, but even she can't last forever...

    Meanwhile, the woman who was laid unconscious whilst the other fought dressed similarly in appearance, though they looked more armored than the other. Sporting a different fashioned Sword, this woman would eventually awaken to the sound of combat as it would appear that another woman was battling a group of men, who had the upper hand against her in numbers...

    @Hahli Nuva

  • The fourth ship would arrive outside of London, at a local military base. Once it landed, a man decorated in medals walked up to Wally West as he would exit the ship, with a smile on his face.

    1669208675961.png

    "Ah, you must be the reinforcements Jack Granger spoke of. I am Field Marshall Bingham and I command the forces here. If you would like to follow me, I can brief you on what you need to know."

    @Gotham Knight Todd

    Meanwhile, two individuals would awaken to a dimly lit environment...

    1669208824394.png

    Lightbulbs flickering above a staircase and mold overcoming most of the walls. This is where Marius Titus; a Roman General, and a Young Man would awaken after knocked out. It was a safe assumption that there were underground, and if they spoke their voice would boom a little given the surrounding environment. They now just needed to figure out how to reach the surface before anyone else reaches them.

    @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

  • V would soon arrive at his destination; the Amazon Rainforest:

    1669209075532.png

    The Dropship speared no expense in opening it's ramp mid flight, and the Commando pulled V out with a parachute, landing next to one of the Amazon's many water features. Dusting herself off, the Commando turned to him with earnest.

    "We're here. You know what to do, activate that radio and signal the outpost."

    @ThePotatoGod

    Meanwhile in another area of the rainforest; two individuals would awaken. Two girls; one with a blue eye and blind eye in a gothic style appearance, and another who dressed for the Winter with a jacket and polka dotted tights. Rested against the trees, they'd awaken to find themselves in a jungle style environment with many flies, bugs and water splashes. It certainly sounded peaceful, but how long would that last...?

    @ThePotatoGod @MurderousLoneWolf

  • "Looks like some standard NOD Soldiers. Follow me."

    Motioning with one of her pistols, Tanya would slowly creep up to one of the side doors and gently opened it up; revealing no one in the immediate vicinity. They were lucky that was the only patrol but it seemed too easy. Scratching her leg, Tanya motioned with her weapon once again to the two to get inside before that patrol came back; shutting the door behind them once they did.

    "We just need to find the central terminal and radio for help. Once we do that, we need to hold out until they arrive. This won't be easy, are you two holding up so far?"

    @Foxes81_of_Anime
 

Foxes81_of_Anime

~Fox~She/Her~Straight~
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Anytime currently, but usually not too active on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Nonbinary
Genres
Anime, Horror, Crossovers, and more
"There's nobody else??" Yuuji said quietly, looking around confusedly. He had expected at least two patrols. Something felt...off, but he brushed it off as nerves.
"What if we..?" Kaoru signed, hands faltering for a moment before pointing at the wall behind him, adjusting his glasses before speaking, although softly. "I think we'll be fine. What about you? Can we split up?" he said to Tanya before doing some one-handed sign while facing her. "If we split up from her we can do more with our abilities."
Yuuji nodded, looking over to see her response to the question. His green hair caught the light, sparkling slightly as he became somewhat transparent before going back to solid.

"E-eh?" Sakuto said as his eyes cracked open, shielding his eyes from the sun. The first thing he registered was the burning he felt in his eyes, and then the frosty chill as it bit on his skin.
He then noticed the five girls staring at him. His eyes flew open, and he winced at the pain it caused him before practically jumping up, wobbling for a moment before shaking his head and pulling out a small bronze cylinder, watching it lengthen into a long, steampunk-Esque scythe.
His wings flared out defensively-at least, that's what they were supposed to do.

Instead, the six [including Sakuto] heard a cracking noise coming from the right wing, the scythe turning white before sliding back into the cylinder as Sakuto screamed in pain, jamming the cylinder back into his pocket and grabbing his wing, falling back down and immediately curling into the fetal position, pain radiating in waves off his body. His wing was obviously broken, given there was a cracking noise when he tried to move it.
His other wing curled into his back, tucked in safely as the wires and gears continued to turn on it.
 
Last edited:

shinku

Edgebabby
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Burt’s head rang with noises that almost split his head in half as his vision gradually adjusted to his surroundings. The soft, grainy earth embraced him, yet his body somehow shivered in cold. If not for his fur, he would have freezed immediately but thankfully, he’s got enough warmth to at least keep him alive - somehow. He blinked, welcomed by the sight of a barren landscape, carpeted with pure white snow. Followed by his sight, his ears finally grasped the yapping of a couple of strangers. Two distinct voices registered in his senses and as he turned, a furry creature, similar to him, immediately caught his attention.

“Hold up ya’ flannelmouth! One wrong move and I’ll blow that head of ya!,” he wheezed, as he pointed his gun behind the furry stranger. It might’ve not been the smartest move, but who could blame a confused man…errr…creature in a place he couldn’t recognize even in the slightest. He pulled himself up, finally seeing the other long eared stranger just past his hostage. “Who would ya’ both be and where did ya’ snatch me to!,” he snarled, in a fool’s courage, his eyes sharply darting at the half man beyond the weasel … or … otter? Whichever it should be.

@Raynar Saassin
 

ThePotatoGod

Mister Weeaboo
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
sometimes
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom

  • unknown.png

    --V--
    The Mysterious One
    Status: Normal, Peak Health
    Griffon: 100% [Active]
    Shadow: [Inactive]
    Nightmare: [25% Ready]
    Devouring & devoured roaming on dark and desolate mountains. In forests of eternal death, shrieking in hollow trees.
    OST: Devil Shocker
    Interaction: @Raynar Saasin(GM)​

    V was about to have Griffon carry him down to safety when the ramp opened, but right as the black bird was summoned, the Commando practically pulled him out herself and carried him down until they were right above the swampy waters of the Amazon Rainforest for the Commando to pull open parachute, failing to take into account that V does not know how to operate a parachute, prompting him to nearly fall into the river itself with a hand sticking out.

    Don’t worry, buddy! I’ve gotcha!” Griffon managed to lift V and make him land right next to the Commando, who signaled him to call the outpost.

    Right." V took out the walkie talkie given to him earlier and begun to talk to what he assumed to be the outpost proper. “Speaking on behalf of the Brotherhood’s Commando. We shall arrive at the Outpost shortly to deal with your…Pest Problem.” V spoke whilst pressing on the radio device, knowing that he’ll be heard with it–much like how a phone would. After which, he pocketed the communication device. “Shall you lead the way?” He asked, knowing that she knows where the outpost is located.


  • image.png

    –Haru Okumura–
    The Rich and Beautiful Thief of Hearts
    Status: Confused, Peak Health
    Milady: [Inactive]
    OST:
    To Another World
    Interaction: @MurderousLoneWolf @Raynar Saasin(GM)​

    It all happened in the blink of an eye.

    Haru Okumura, daughter of the Former CEO of Okumura Foods and Heiress to her departed Father’s company, was in the middle of preparations for College life when she was knocked out cold all of a sudden–feeling someone hit her from behind despite feeling no presence and hearing no footsteps; something she actually learnt during her time with the Phantom Thieves.

    Expecting to be taken somewhere dark and desolate, Haru was genuinely surprised to be woken up by the sounds of nature around her. Birds chirping, the rustling of grass, and the splashing of the nearby river. Green filled her vision as the exotic leaves of the trees practically blotted out the sky. Just the site of these real world trees made Haru recognize where she is. At least, an approximation of where she is.

    The Amazon…?” Haru mumbled, tucking her legs in a bit as she looked around in a mix of fear, confusion, and overall wonder. “How did I get here...?” She asked, soon spotting another person in their midst. A woman about her age, or at least, a little younger. The woman appears to be blonde, wearing a dark, gothic styled outfit with matching nails. The girl approached the only other person in the vicinity, wondering if she’s alive or not…

 

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RPer
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences

  • "What? Well that would be advantageous... Fine. Take this."

    Tanya reached into her pocket and pulled out a walkie talkie, throwing it towards them.

    "Make sure you keep in contact, alright? Radio if you get near the control terminal first."

    @Foxes81_of_Anime

  • "Sheesh. You sure know who to drop with, Jak."

    Jak turned to Bart as they got up and started accusing them, clenching his fist before lowering it and sighing.

    "He's Daxter, I'm Jak. And we didn't kidnap you or anything. If anything, we're the ones kidnapped as we haven't the slightest clue where we are."
    "That's right, so we aren't in the wrong here! How about you tell US who YOU are, tough guy."
    "Dax..."

    Jak simply rolled his eyes.

    @shinku

  • As soon as he made contact with the outpost, V would hear a distinct voice.

    "We're finally sent reinforcements? Thank the Messiah. Get over here quick, we can't hold these things off forever!"

    The Commando scavenged out of a Nod Crate that was dropped with the duo and opened it up; revealing two Assault Bikes:

    1669761806139.png 1669761808888.png
    "Take one of these and ride to the Outpost. I've already programmed one of them to direct you towards the outpost, due south from our location. I, on the other hand..."

    The Commando grabbed one of them and sat herself on it, revving it's engine and reading herself.

    "Time for me to get my assignment completed for the Messiah. You're on your own, V. Don't do anything stupid. Peace through Power."

    Then she shot off, disappearing through the thicket of the forest.

    @ThePotatoGod

    As Haru awoke, she'd find herself hearing the movement of metal and dirt. It wasn't too far away from her position, just within eyes view:

    1669762103545.png

    A strange robot was waking up from the floor, it's blue visor looking around to find where it was. That was when it saw Haru and titled it's head to it's side, making beeping noises. It seemed harmless enough, though the large gun hand could say otherwise...

    @ThePotatoGod @MurderousLoneWolf

  • The five girls watched as he just jumped up and attempted to fly away, only to drop to the fetal position and cry in pain. They all rolled their eyes and poked him with their bows.

    "Hey."
    "What the heck are you?"
    "You seem like a right child."
    "Are they even worth picking up?"
    "This is ridiculous..."

    @Foxes81_of_Anime
 

dark

Hmmmm
INTERN MODERATOR
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Afternoons, Nights
KZSF-01-027.jpg

Sinclair eyed the heavily armored man and nodded and turned back to the lightly suited men. Give me a suit. I’ll do what I can.

@Signupname @dark @Raynar Saassin


—————————————————————-

1669764031914.jpeg

Marius was lucky to have a armored helmet as he woke up with it on. “Ugh, what happened?!”

The Roman general quickly surveyed the place he was at and the strange thing above his head provided sight to him. He was in some sort of cave area with stairs leading up. He wasn’t alone, a man was right by him not woken up.

He nudged the man “hey!” “Get up”

@Raynar Saassin @dark @LuckycoolHawk9
 

shinku

Edgebabby
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Burt looked intently at Jak and Daxter - as they introduced themselves, keeping his gun pointed at the weasel. For a while, he kept his searing stare, an eyebrow raised, as he tried to confirm their innocence.

“Ya can call me Burt!,” he finally retorted, still a bit defiant but a lot calmer than his previous outrage. After a quick rotation of his gun, he swiftly secured it into its holster before turning his back from Daxter. Quickly switching his attention, he turned his head to briefly survey the area around him, which gave him nothing but a huge desert of snow.

“Well if ya’ ain’t mah enemies, then ah guess I could stick with ya. So where’d ya’ plan to skedaddle from here? I suggest we find somewhere warmer, or at least less open,” he continued, his eyes still darting around the place, hoping to find a hint of where they should go.

@Raynar Saassin
 

ThePotatoGod

Mister Weeaboo
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
sometimes
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom

  • Interaction: @Raynar Saassin
    unknown.png

    --V--
    The Mysterious One
    Status: Normal, Peak Health
    Griffon: 100% [Active]
    Shadow: [Inactive]
    Nightmare: [25% Ready]
    Devouring & devoured roaming on dark and desolate mountains. In forests of eternal death, shrieking in hollow trees.
    OST: Devil Shocker
    Interaction: @Raynar Saasin(GM)​

    "Dude, can you even ride one of these?" Griffon asked as V straddled ontop of the bike moments after The Commando left for her mission. "I think I've seen some Humans ridin' one 'a these before, but I didn't think we'd have to use one ourselves."

    "Hmm…" V looked around once he's in proper riding form, hands gripping onto the handles as he tried to press anything and everything to make it work. A button, perhaps?

    With the loud roar of the engine red, V and Griffon flinched hearing the vehicle come to life.

    "That means it's on now, right? Now how do we m–" Before the bird could even finish his sentence, V managed to shoot off into the thick off it. Veering from side to side, showing his inexperience, but generally going the right direction of south.

    "Sonova–wait up, jackass!" Barked Griffon, chasing after the motorbike. Though after catching up to it, Griffon would try and scout out the area ahead; the lady said South, so Griffon began looking for the outpost on his own to see if he can provide some temporary relief while V tries to catch up to the avian demon.


  • image.png

    –Haru Okumura–
    The Rich and Beautiful Thief of Hearts
    Status: Confused, Peak Health
    Milady: [Inactive]
    OST:
    To Another World
    Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @MurderousLoneWolf

    "?" The beeping noises sure had caught the young lady's attention, turning around to see something incredible. "W-what in the world…!?" Haru gasped in shock as she practically stared the seemingly ancient automaton straight at its blue eye–if you could even call it an eye.

    From the sound of things, this machine doesn't seem too hostile, despite the weaponry it has. Even still, it feels as though it was just as confused as she was. Maybe it wasn't out for blood. So Haru decided to reach out.

    "Excuse me if it sounds rude, but…You wouldn't happen to know where we are, would you?" She asked, tilting her head with the question.

 

Foxes81_of_Anime

~Fox~She/Her~Straight~
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Anytime currently, but usually not too active on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Nonbinary
Genres
Anime, Horror, Crossovers, and more
"Alright," Yuuji responded, taking the walkie-talkie and threading his fingers through Kaoru's, the two running off immediately. As soon as they were out of sight, Yuuji teleported away with Kaoru, breathing a sigh of relief, allowing himself to breathe deeply for the first time since meeting Tanya, letting go of his physical form and becoming transparent, a bluish, ghostly light surrounding him. He took off the eyepatch, revealing his misshapen pupil and letting the strands of magic he had been using to surround him and Kaoru go, revealing Kaoru's fishtail and Yuuji's cat ears and tail. They were in some kind of hall, with two corridors. One to the left, and the other to the right.

Kaoru breathed as he felt the magic leave his body, seeing the scales reappear on his hands and arms. He guessed they were on his face again too.
He stretched, almost like a cat after it had woken up from a nap. "Time to go look for that control-terminal thingy~" he sang softly under his breath. "You take that side, I'll take this side, aight?" he said to Yuuji, pointing at the rightmost corridor and then the leftmost, heading to the left corridor.
Yuuji nodded. "If you need me, go straight through the wall, alright? We don't have anyone holding us back." he said, practically singing the last syllable as he held up his hand, watching the nails slowly grow sharper and sharper, like cats' claws. "Race?" Kaoru said with a smile.
"Race." Yuuji replied with a matching grin, taking off into the right hall.
"Oi!" Kaoru whisper-shouted, followed by a quiet laugh as Kaoru launched himself into his corridor. What will they find? Will they find the terminal, or be found first?

Meanwhile, with Sakuto...

Sakuto felt the sharp pokes of the bows, hissing in pain when one poked his broken wing. He rolled over, careful not to expose his wing or stomach but enough so he could see them, shivering. "I-I'm a person." he said, stuttering on the first word, wincing at the pain it cost him to speak.
"First of all, where the hell am I, second of all, who the fuck are you, and third, how are you people not freezing to death?" he asked, taking note of their outfits.
He wished Yuuji and Kaoru were here...everyone was worried about them. Everyone was probably worried about him, too, but he pushed the thought aside.

Plus, his wing would've been healed by now; Kaoru specialized in healing magic, after all.
@Raynar Saassin
 

Gotham Knight Todd

Edgebabby
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Adaptable
Wally West

It was hard to believe he found himself in London of all places. He had been here many times, be it on missions with The Flash, Teen Titans, or Justice League. Or dealing with some supernatural threats because Constantine had called in reinforcements but Wally was the only one really available to help out with what was going on. The young speedster took in a deep breath. Unlike his world’s London, this one was currently under martial law, and he hated the looks. Military officers could be seen everywhere on the streets, normal people stopped to salute them as it that was normal.

The air quality also seemed a bit different. Then again, that was to be expected. This world was at war, and it just had not stopped. Not to mention, this was probably a collided version of two alternate timelines’ Londons that was mashed together. That definitely explained the differences in the architecture of some of the buildings. Ones were seemingly different outcomes of who ruled London seemed to be super conflicted. Dear god. These all seemed to come back to the same thing, the meddling in the timeline the populace had done. Mankind, its own worst enemy, hell bent on its own destruction. It was sad really.

“Lead the way then, sir.” Wally offered in the most respectful tone he could muster. He was still upset that makind on this earth had broken every rule of time travel the rest of the multiverse had followed.

@Raynar Saassin
 

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RPer
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences

  • "Yes sir."

    The Soldier whistled to one of the medics who rummaged out a yellow suit from one of the storage crates they were hauling. Without a moment's hesitation she brought it over and gave it to Sinclair, returning to their job.

    "I'd advise you put this on immediately before you're any more exposed. Whilst you here, I do not recommend taking it off."

    @dark

    "Well that's a creative name."

    Leaving Burt's side, Daxter jumped onto one of Jak's shoulder plates as he would begin to speak.

    "There's a cave not too far from here, I saw an opening within the mountain. We should head there and camp for now."

    @shinku

  • The bike had no trouble driving through the rainforest, almost as if Nod thought ahead with their vehicles... Regardless of that fact, the important matter was that now V was on his way. Out of nowhere, a radio communication came through from the device given to him.

    "How far away are you? These things are really tearing us apart!"

    In the background of the voice, bullets and lasers could be heard as well as loud noises from the Hellbats as it would appear to be a full on battle. However, the sounds of swords clashing and moving caused the one speaking to panic.

    "What the hell? What the fuck?!"
    "WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?!"
    "WHY ARE WE BEING ATTACKED BY SWORDS?!"
    "AHHHHHH!"


    A combination of screams and clanging metal echoed throughout the message until it ended with a few words.

    "Get here now!"

    @ThePotatoGod

    "*Confused Beeps*"

    The robot replied to Haru with shrugging mechanical shoulders as it looked around and scanned the area with it's visor, revealing nothing to it's internal circuitry. Upon closer observation, several birds began flying over to the machine; specifically to the small bird nest on one of it's shoulders; chirping happily. Nature seemed to like the bot despite it's obvious weapon of destruction as a hand...

    @ThePotatoGod @MurderousLoneWolf

  • Once Wally West followed Bingham, they'd find themselves in an office:

    1670004399703.png

    "Allow me to proper introduce myself. I am Field Marshall Robert Bingham; Chief Officer of the Allied Military Command. All our senior officers are fighting in a multitude of different countries and locations, leaving Great Britain entirely in my hands."

    On a screen mounted on one of the walls, military intelligence revealed the situation brewing in London. The city is divided. The majority of the area surrounding Parliament was occupied by a blue zone whilst the rest of the city is divided between two colour distinctions; Red Zones and Orange Zones.

    "The situation here is dire. London is currently in a three front war. We control Parliament and most of the outside of the city, however there are constant clashes between us, Russian Forces and Japanese Samurai. We currently have no whereabouts of the individuals that I assume Granger sent you to help save. Any attempts at locating the signals have been jammed."

    @Gotham Knight Todd

    "Urgh... Quiet down, will ya? You'll make them come after us if you raise your voice any higher."

    A voice was heard in the general vicinity of Marius, not coming from the one he was trying to wake up. Upon surveying of the area, a man was resting against one of the walls; the back of it having a few visible blood stains; one or two bullet holes and cracks.

    1670004900390.png

    @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

  • "Really?"
    "We hadn't noticed."
    "I think you can drop the sarcastic act now, sister."
    "But sister, it's hilarious."
    "No matter that, now."

    The girls watched as he asked them questions. One of them reached for their bow but was stopped by the other with a smile on her face. One stepped forward and began to explain.

    "You are currently on Antarctica. We are Archer Maidens of the Empire of the Rising Sun. Whether or not we are freezing is irrelevant given your current state."

    @Foxes81_of_Anime

  • When the two split off into the different hallways, they'd find themselves changing elevations within the area...

    Yuuji's advancements to the right hall as it were led him to an observation room that was empty. A small; compact room that had an open glass window that took most of the front wall. When looked into, what he would see were large glacier sized crystals pointing out of the ground:

    1670005538009.png

    This green crystal had clouds of green mist coming out of it at regular intervals, with several vehicles surrounding the mineral with drills pointed into it. Seems like underneath the Communications Center was a mining operation of sorts, but what? If Yuuji looked around, they'd find a computer that's still logged into a database. Perhaps interacting with that would reveal more information?

    Kaoru, on the other hand, found themselves approaching a dead end after turning a few corners. As if on cue, the light in that section of the corridor dimmed, and a monitor was turned on in the wall; revealing a figure standing in front of a terminal which had a rotating symbol on it:

    1670005735012.png

    "I thought my advisor in the area alerted me to some activity, but to see such a young soul enter one of our sacred sites... Are GDA sending the young to fight their battles now? How unlike them. So, tell me my Child. What purpose were you given, hmm?"

    @Foxes81_of_Anime
 

Foxes81_of_Anime

~Fox~She/Her~Straight~
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Anytime currently, but usually not too active on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Nonbinary
Genres
Anime, Horror, Crossovers, and more
Yuuji felt himself go upwards. "Oh...crap. I hope Kaoru's alright; I gave him the walkie-talkie." he mumbled as he continued upwards, flickering in and out of sight nervously. his cat tail flicked around before he came to a room that looked into another larger room with a crystal in it. He stared at it for a moment. He felt...power radiating from it. He took a shaky step backwards, eyes wide and ears flattened, hissing. Something was seriously off about it. He darted behind another table in there, noticing some kind of computer in the corner, running over to it. It seemed to still be logged in...why would they leave it like this?

He typed a little bit, listening to the clacking of keys as something popped up. He skimmed it, muttering to himself.




Kaoru descended downwards after taking the left path, feeling the change in elevation almost immediately. He rubbed the white koi scales on his hand and arm nervously, a habit of his by this point as the apparition went down a flight of stairs and turned a few corners, coming practically face-to-face with another man.
He heard the other say something, but the rushing of blood filled his ears, nearly preventing him from hearing anything. It was almost like a heavy weight had pressed on his tongue, rendering him unable to speak, but he forced his tongue to move, speaking. "Child?" he said confusedly, before remembering how he looked, sighing mentally. He had become used to being treated like an adult, since he technically was one, that getting called 'child' was a bit of a shock.

He stepped backwards, wondering if he should teleport, but stopped. He couldn't; they would probably find him anyway. He worked a few strands of magic, managing to conceal the scales on his hands and face. Dammit. He specialized more in healing magic; Yuuji was the one who worked amazing concealment magic. In an even tone, he spoke again. "Just to find that control terminal behind you." he said, slipping a hand in his pocket and putting his finger on the button. "I think I found it, the CONTROL TERMINAL, but I might NEED HELP accessing it." he said the four words louder than the rest, pressing the talk button as he spoke. Now all that was left to hope.


"I-what? Arc-actually, that's not the weirdest thing. ANTARCTICA!? 一体全体!。どう。!? I- I'm supposed to 日本にいる!!" he nearly yelled, changing languages every time. [Japanese translations: 体全体!。どう。- what the fuck!?, 日本にいる!! - be in Japan] . He began mumbling, something they couldn't catch. He reached into his pocket defensively. It was doubtful he could teleport anywhere in his current state, and not very far either. Plus, even if he escaped, he would probably freeze to death... He stood up slowly on shaky legs, nearly falling over but catching himself. Maybe he could heal his wing with magic? If these girls left him alone first... "Uhm, where are we...going?" he said nervously, eyes darting around.