Nightmare
Milady
"The strong voice ceas'd; for a terrible blast swept over the heaving sea;
The eastern cloud rent; on his cliffs stood Albions wrathful Prince
"
-America: A Prophecy Act 2 ~ A Prophecy, WIlliam Blake-
OST:
Advance Wars Reboot Camp ~ Adder

"Fools see not the same tree that a wise man sees." V spoke after Kane's attention was brought onto him, drawing out a proverb from his poetry book. "I say we give her a piece of her own medicine. Cement her betrayal with our own and strike at her most vulnerable." He closed his book, "A punishment most fitting, wouldn't you agree?"

". . ." Haru stood in silence, armed in her usual pink sweater and uniform as she reflected on the events that had happened. Pulled out of her world and now indoctrinated into a cult-like brotherhood? If not for them saving her life from the hands of the Echidna, she would've branded them as monsters by their words alone. Although somehow, V whispered an inkling of an assurance to her. A simple plan and a huge gamble weighing upon her moral compass.

Play along, for now. Our skepticism will reward us.

"If she has betrayed our trust, it's only right for us to react in kind, yes?" Haru spoke with an nod, "In that case, then I believe we must strike."

• CC_Banner_V-Haru.png

V
    [The Mysterious One]
    Healthy
    =--{[X}]--=
    [The Beautiful and Fabulous Thief of Hearts]
    Healthy, Confused
    Griffon:
    Shadow:
    Nightmare
    Milady
    "The strong voice ceas'd; for a terrible blast swept over the heaving sea;
    The eastern cloud rent; on his cliffs stood Albions wrathful Prince
    "
    OST:
    Advance Wars Reboot Camp ~ Adder

"Fools see not the same tree that a wise man sees." V spoke after Kane's attention was brought onto him, drawing out a proverb from his poetry book. "I say we give her a piece of her own medicine. Cement her betrayal with our own and strike at her most vulnerable." He closed his book, "A punishment most fitting, wouldn't you agree?"

". . ." Haru stood in silence, armed in her usual pink sweater and uniform as she reflected on the events that had happened. Pulled out of her world and now indoctrinated into a cult-like brotherhood? If not for them saving her life from the hands of the Echidna, she would've branded them as monsters by their words alone. Although somehow, V whispered an inkling of an assurance to her. A simple plan and a huge gamble weighing upon her moral compass.

Play along, for now. Our skepticism will reward us.

"If she has betrayed our trust, it's only right for us to react in kind, yes?" Haru spoke with an nod, "In that case, then I believe we must strike."
    The orange robot looked over to Haru in a way that looked like they were smiling. But it was hard to tell, as they hardly showed physical emotion.

1682525901377.jpeg
    "Statement: I agree with the meatbag, master. Killian has thwarted your efforts so far in fighting off the alien invaders, and had even suggested a truce with GDA. My latest reports suggest that she is making her stand at the Nod Base in Australia."

@ThePotatoGod

• orgHUJLDfAmUWTrTyglflS_G7Z4A3n2uiw6535KDrRojd0CntnRIsIiiSj5tgd2ClSedTsEKrqqvBsPPHCSpX2-FDG3KLuraOvVWs4jSChqzhb0pX1p4lHljMZmG2wAQg0WBei8P

"If you're quite done playing with the troops."
    Vox has a big goofy smile on his face as he looks at Naomi.
    That was when a female ran over to Naomi and whispered in her ear, as she then ran off.

"It seems trouble is already finding it's way to this Fortress as well. Everyone, we need to gear up. The aliens are on the move and will strike at any minute."
    Vox uses JSL, "Does that mean I get to kill them?" Vox's eyes widen and he smirks.
    "I should hope so."

Naomi commented before she started to move towards one of the central structures;

350.png

Then looked over towards the wheelchair bound individual.

"You. You're obviously not a fighter. What skills do you have to bring to the table?"

• "You can say that twice! I think it'd be great if my team and I went back to Petropia for a visit... oh right! You haven't met Rook! I've gotta introduce you sometime," Ben says, before his conversation was cut short.

"Buttkicking time already?" He prepares to dial a transformation with a grin, "but we just got here!"

@Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum
    "Agreed. Seems this Earth is full of action lately."

Tetrax stated as he prepared himself for combat.

"Incoming Alien Craft! Lots of small ones and a few big ones!"

Shouted one of the Imperials on Watch as several dots came into view in the far distance. They were quite far away but eventually their silhouettes came into view...

latest.png

latest.png

Several of the smaller ones flocked in drones, whilst behind them were alienlike warships.

"Ben, I recommend a flier. This looks like a battle we cannot win on the ground."

@Crow @SolsticeArcanum
    @Bixir @sleepingxdragon18 @Holy R. Enigma @Gotham Knight Todd

1682527851548.png
Vox’s smirk widens into a big smile, and his pupils shrink. Vox uses JSL, “I’m ready to go then, boss.” Vox taps the ground and small portal appears next to his foot. Vox’s scythe slowly rises from the portal, Vox looks around. Vox grabs his scythe and puts it under his arm. Vox signs, “Where exactly are they?” Vox’s face was a confused one.

• "A flier, got it," Ben says as he dials his watch, "come on Omnitrix, I specifically do not need Humungousaur this time, so work your magic!"

As Ben smacks his watch down, his body would become a lot rounder...

"Terraspi-

mole-stache%2Bmolestache%2Bben%2B10%2Bomniverse.png

Hold on but a mere second- did the Omnitrix seriously think it was hillarious to turn me into Mole-stache at such a crucial time? Nevertheless..."

Mole-stache, as this form was called, began to shape and rotate his moustache into propellers.

mole-stache_flying.png

"It seems that I have little choice but to make do," Mole-stache prepares to take flight, "anyone require a lift?"

Meanwhile, Himari stays behind, preparing to target a unit to hack and take control of.

@Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum

CC_Banner_V-Haru.png

--V--
[The Mysterious One]
Healthy
=--{[X}]--=
--Haru Okumura--
[The Beautiful and Fabulous Thief of Hearts]
Healthy
Griffon:
[INACTIVE]
Shadow:
[INACTIVE]
Nightmare:
[50% Charge]
Milady: 100MP
[INACTIVE]
“The strong voice ceas'd; for a terrible blast swept over the heaving sea;
The eastern cloud rent; on his cliffs stood Albions wrathful Prince”

OST:
Adder ~ Advance Wars Reboot Camp
Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Bixir @Hahli Nuva (NPC'd)​

Aliens this time.’ V thought to himself, ‘Just…How many forces are at play here? Between the child with her demonic familiar and the actual demons from my world, adding these things to this whole plot is just…Confusing.’ He mulled over, rubbing his chin as the orange robot found himself staring at Haru, revealing her location to the pair.

Perhaps V-san and I could confront this ‘Killian’ fellow.” Haru suggested, “I’m not sure if she knows both of us are affiliated with you guys since we’re new recruits.

• Nova shook Lucina's hand with a firm grip as she addressed her.

"I'm still acclimating to this one. But we'll do it together."
    "You'll get used to it eventually, Lucina. I had to when I found out my home was a pocket dimension which was enterable by jumping down a Bottomless Canyon."

Nova blinked a few times at Corrin's statement. She said that so nonchalantly it was somewhat scary.

Burt glanced momentarily at the soldier that briefed them. He had to admit, his eyes did project sincerity in them. As for the commander, however, she seemed too secretive to read.

"Hmmm. Maybe yer right. And I believe we ain't got a choice on this matter," Burt remarked, his eyes still trained on their hosts in front. There are strong points in the stranger's words, however, he still couldn't bring himself to simply give away his trust completely. At that moment though, it would be dangerous to probe further.

"Well, the name's Burt by the way. In my world, they call me the 'White Devil'!," he chuckled, facing the stranger once again and extending his hand as a gesture of greeting. "If we'd be workin' together, we might as well get acquainted, ain't that right?"
    "Imagined. Pleasure."

She shook Burt's hand with a firm grip.

"I have a feelin' we're gonna get along just fine, Burt. White Devil, huh?"

The trio were having a moment together which Jack and Nova didn't want to interrupt but had no choice. The Commander who was on the terminal spoke to the entire group.

"The aliens are on the move from Munich. Time is of the essence. Board the landing ships and I'll direct you on what you need to do when we're there. Agent Nova, could you please?"
    "Of course."

Nova then moved towards one of the doors of the room, opening it up and gesturing to it.

"Let's move everyone."

@Hahli Nuva @dark @shinku @Foxes81_of_Anime @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @Signupname

• Vox acts scared then signs using JSL again. "Sorry, I was unaware I said something." Vox taunts the soldier with a smug look on his face. He'd look at the other soldiers and wave to them. Vox looks back at the soldier in front of him. Vox signs with a smile on his face, "Be careful." He looks at the soldier with a more serious look and continues his signing, "I don't feel like carrying dead weight." Vox smiles again, turns around, then waves as he walks away towards Naomi.
    "If you're quite done playing with the troops."

Naomi's voice carried one of un-amusement as Tetrax and Ben caught up.

"Tetrax!" Ben placed a fist of his heart, presumably a type of greeting, "it's been a while since I've seen you. Speaking of that, how're things going on back in your new- errr- old home of Petropia?
    "Rebuilding has been slow, but we've prospered, thanks to you and Chromastone. It seems that the Galaxy has something in store for us if it keeps reuniting us like this."

"That's quite a number of things," Himari was surprised for a bit, then turning to the scene of soldiers laughing as Vox plays with some, "but I guess even in these dire times, people will always find a way to enjoy themselves and hold on to hope."
    "Indeed."

That was when a female ran over to Naomi and whispered in her ear, as she then ran off.

"It seems trouble is already finding it's way to this Fortress as well. Everyone, we need to gear up. The aliens are on the move and will strike at any minute."

@Crow @SolsticeArcanum @Bixir @Holy R. Enigma @sleepingxdragon18 @Gotham Knight Todd

Lucina placed her hand on Falchion, feeling the divine blade calming her. This was an unknown enemy she would face, but she wouldn’t do it alone. She had new allies, and while they were unknown for the most part she was sure they were all on the same page.

“We have our orders. Let’s go.”

OIP.t1v4dFi-YH9lt8W3CQwSswHaEK

Thomas Sinclair, VSA Director

The spy director eyed everyone choosing to keep quiet and observe from a distance, noting the aliens and took his own weapons with him and walked toward the ships.

"Right."

@Raynar Saassin

OIP.ozJIzelDeYv_N6kW5zv4LAHaMb

Marius Titus, Centurion of the 14th Legion

The Centurion kept his eyes on the others and sheathed his weapons, and turned back with unnerving silence as he walked toward the ships.

@Raynar Saassin

Wally West
The young Super Hero looked back and forth between their new allies. He was worried about this war they were facing. Aliens, Russians, Japanese, and who knew what else. They could not be the only ones who were ripped from their universes. All the universes were endless and had terrifying secrets. A vampire version of the uncle that raised him, a world full of lifeless husks corrupted by a corrupted Anti life equation, a world where super powers where the norm, worlds where authoritarian regimes ruled, worlds ruled by death cults, worlds where humanity was subjected to rule of alien races. This would be a dangerous world, even versions of himself and friends from the multi verse. It was terrifying to him. He really did not want to voice it voice, but someone had to do such a thing.

“None of these things will help, planning will be hard. It is unlikely that it is just this group that is anomalies. There are likely others, and they may work for the other sides of the war, or make a side of their own. I have a bit of experience with the multiverse because of my….unique powers. There are things and societies out there that would only make the situation worse. We need to work closely with each other and walk very closely to edge and be cautious as we move forward.” He speaks in a very low tone. He took a few deep breaths and turned to the war table.

“No amount of planning will be a win for us. We have to try and fight for our lives so we need a lot of accurate intel on what is going on.” He shook his head sadly. There is not a lot he can do, but he would help as best he could.

Guido Mista
Mista had just been observing for the time being. Alarmed to wake up somewhere other than his own bed in the mansion he lived with Giorno, Fugo and Trish. He helped to run Passion, as well as kept their illegal activities safe from the police. With the help of Sex Pistoles of course. He took a deep breath before he finally spoke after pulling his weapon away from the attempt to cease it. How dare they try to take his gun and his stand away from him. They were lucky he did not flat out kill them. He took a few deep breaths.

“Forgive me. I was observing up until now. I hope that is all great. My name is Mista.” He left out his first one, he knew he had to work on the down low. He did not want anyone figuring him out as a member of organized crime. These were military type people that would fight him and likely try to kill him for his organized crime ties. He knew that, so he would play the role of an Italian soldier. “Caporale Soldato Guido Mista. With the Italian Infantry. At least back home I am, this place looks vastly different from home.”

Interactions @Raynar Saassin

• As everyone approached the ships, they'd find out they were standard issue American Chinooks:

VABAHZRPKNN6FKGX6DWLEPQRKA.jpg

A few soldiers were exiting one parked helicopter as they would be prepared for takeoff.

Nova took to a different location, however. To the side was a futuristic looking ship:

latest.png

"Jak, Lucina, Imagined, Wally West, you're with me on the Griffin. Everyone else, board the Chinook."
    "Gotcha."

Imagined, Jak and Daxter followed Nova and entered the futuristic vessel, whilst the Chinook opened it's ramp once more. There stood four individuals. One packed a heavy Rocket Launcher, another a set of Pistols, another strapped to the brim with Grenades, and one with a high impact Sniper Rifle.

latest.png

"Looks like the rest of you are riding with the Dead 6 today, boys and girls. Hop in and strap in. We'll be going in hot."

@Gotham Knight Todd @Hahli Nuva @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Foxes81_of_Anime @Signupname @shinku

• "A flier, got it," Ben says as he dials his watch, "come on Omnitrix, I specifically do not need Humungousaur this time, so work your magic!"

"Terraspi-

Hold on but a mere second- did the Omnitrix seriously think it was hillarious to turn me into Mole-stache at such a crucial time? Nevertheless..."

Mole-stache, as this form was called, began to shape and rotate his moustache into propellers.

mole-stache_flying.png

"It seems that I have little choice but to make do," Mole-stache prepares to take flight, "anyone require a lift?"
    As Ben's Omnitrix turned him into... *that*, all the Soldiers were dumbfounded. As he took to the skies with his moustache, Tetrax sighed before jumping upward.

"I don't have my hoverboard with me, so you might as well use me."

Meanwhile, Himari stays behind, preparing to target a unit to hack and take control of.
    An Imperial Engineer approached Himari.

1000.png

"I noticed your abilities. You're a competent hacker, yes? Please follow me."

1682527851548.png

Vox’s smirk widens into a big smile, and his pupils shrink. Vox uses JSL, “I’m ready to go then, boss.” Vox taps the ground and small portal appears next to his foot. Vox’s scythe slowly rises from the portal, Vox looks around. Vox grabs his scythe and puts it under his arm. Vox signs, “Where exactly are they?” Vox’s face was a confused one.
    "They're coming from the east, from Africa. They seem to be in a large quantity. I recommend you stay here and support the Soldiers. If some of those ships land, we'll need some manpower on the ground."

Naomi muttered as she spoke from the Nanocore Mainframe structure she walked into.

"Prepare for combat everyone! These aliens shall feel the full wrath of the Empire of the Rising Sun!"

“Forgive me. I was observing up until now. I hope that is all great. My name is Mista.” He left out his first one, he knew he had to work on the down low. He did not want anyone figuring him out as a member of organized crime. These were military type people that would fight him and likely try to kill him for his organized crime ties. He knew that, so he would play the role of an Italian soldier. “Caporale Soldato Guido Mista. With the Italian Infantry. At least back home I am, this place looks vastly different from home.”
    "Italian?"

A Imperial Solder muttered under his breath.

"I had a friend from Italy before the Soviet Union attacked there. What skills do you bring to the table against aliens?"

@Crow @Gotham Knight Todd @SolsticeArcanum
    @Bixir @Holy R. Enigma @sleepingxdragon18

orgHUJLDfAmUWTrTyglflS_G7Z4A3n2uiw6535KDrRojd0CntnRIsIiiSj5tgd2ClSedTsEKrqqvBsPPHCSpX2-FDG3KLuraOvVWs4jSChqzhb0pX1p4lHljMZmG2wAQg0WBei8P

Vox looked up at the sky and looked at where the sun was positioned. Vox moved his finger pointing at the sky. He was "calculating" whether the sun was setting or rising. Vox pulls out a sticky note pad and pen out from inside his robe. Vox writes down little math problems and scribbles on the sticky notes. Vox looks back up at the sky and he would make several strange gestures with his hands. Vox scratches the back of his before his eyes lit up with an idea. Vox looks back down and writes more math problems and scribbles. Vox used up a lot of sticky. As he looked at his work he his face was bright and joyous, a single tear falls down from his eyes. It seems as if Vox that he solved some sort of impossible problem that no one else could solve. He puts the sticky notes and pen back in his robe. He then walks West.

"Looks like the rest of you are riding with the Dead 6 today, boys and girls. Hop in and strap in. We'll be going in hot."

Burt couldn't help but smirk at the sight of the flashy soldiers that stood within their flying transport. "Dead 6? That a band or what?," the cowboy mink remarked in a somewhat boisterous attitude, flashing a wide grin at the four soldiers as he boarded the Chinook. As much as he wanted to keep a low profile, it seemed that he couldn't fully suppress his rather, brash side.

@Raynar Saassin

• As everyone approached the ships, they'd find out they were standard issue American Chinooks:

VABAHZRPKNN6FKGX6DWLEPQRKA.jpg

A few soldiers were exiting one parked helicopter as they would be prepared for takeoff.

Nova took to a different location, however. To the side was a futuristic looking ship:

latest.png

"Jak, Lucina, Imagined, Wally West, you're with me on the Griffin. Everyone else, board the Chinook."
    "Gotcha."

Imagined, Jak and Daxter followed Nova and entered the futuristic vessel, whilst the Chinook opened it's ramp once more. There stood four individuals. One packed a heavy Rocket Launcher, another a set of Pistols, another strapped to the brim with Grenades, and one with a high impact Sniper Rifle.

latest.png

@Gotham Knight Todd @Hahli Nuva @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Foxes81_of_Anime @Signupname @shinku

"Terraspi-

mole-stache_flying.png

As Ben's Omnitrix turned him into... *that*, all the Soldiers were dumbfounded. As he took to the skies with his moustache, Tetrax sighed before jumping upward.

"I don't have my hoverboard with me, so you might as well use me."

An Imperial Engineer approached Himari.

1000.png

"I noticed your abilities. You're a competent hacker, yes? Please follow me."

1682527851548.png

"They're coming from the east, from Africa. They seem to be in a large quantity. I recommend you stay here and support the Soldiers. If some of those ships land, we'll need some manpower on the ground."

Naomi muttered as she spoke from the Nanocore Mainframe structure she walked into.

"Prepare for combat everyone! These aliens shall feel the full wrath of the Empire of the Rising Sun!"

"Italian?"

A Imperial Solder muttered under his breath.

"I had a friend from Italy before the Soviet Union attacked there. What skills do you bring to the table against aliens?"

@Crow @Gotham Knight Todd @SolsticeArcanum
    @Bixir @Holy R. Enigma @sleepingxdragon18

Lucina nodded, following Nova to her ship. She had never been on such a vessel before. This universe certainly came with it's own slew of questions.

"I'll follow your lead. Let's go."
She replied, making her way onboard.

Wally West

He listened now to everything else that he was being told. It seemed another battle was about to take place, how interesting. His attentions was brought too the person giving him instructions on where to go, he was sure that this Chinook (which he was shocked to see in a world where the Americans had collapsed in all honesty). He looked to the woman and approached her. He was concerned by what they would happen if they did not make it in enough time. He took a deep breath and walked over to the woman he had questions. He walked on up to her. He hated how this was going on, and he really hated how it had to come to this.

“How the fuck do you know my name?” He folded his arms. “I am not going anywhere until you answer me to my satisfaction.” He had assumed the movie was about his uncle, by far the most well known Flash. He had to know why this person knew his name. “And before you try and deflect what I asked by saying I told you guys, I only ever told you that I was The Flash.”

Guido Mista

Mista’s eyes widened when he heard the term aliens. These guys were no shit serious. They where about to be attacked by aliens. This was definitely not something he had ever thought he was going to hear. He sighed and looked down to his pistol. He could hear the Sex Pistols bickering among themselves about what exactly was going to need to be done to fight the aliens and what counted as their powers. Objectively, they only really had powers pertaining to his pistol and his gun. Not something he figured aliens would really be scared of, but it might as well just save his life. He was not sure if that was an answer that this guy would take though.

“I am a gifted shard shooter, especially with my pistol here. I also have some…enhanced abilities. However, those require a revolving chamber like my current gun has on it. It has to do with something I have called a stand.” He then lowered his voice as he started to speak about his special ability. “Stands are in layman’s term a super power on my earth. I don’t know if anyone here has them, or if they could see them. My unit back home was nothing but stand users.” Mista told the man. “I need you to trust me on this. I might not seem like much, but I can help against these aliens.” He would just need to feed the Sex Pistols soon.

Interactions @Raynar Saassin

Last edited:

• Lifting Tetrax up, Mole-stache began to fly towards the fleet. Mid-air, his moustache lunged towards a ship, wrapping itself around one as he shortened it, as if his facial hair was a grappling hook. With some maneuveurs, he hopped onto it while carrying Tetrax.

"Time to dance!"

For his first move, Mole-stache would grab a stray ship with a moustache morphed into a giant hand, pulling it towards him before slamming it with another moustache, morphed into a giant, dense fist.

"Competent is an understatement," Himari responds as she follows the Imperial Engineer, "what have you in store?"

@Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd

[TAG]
{tag= "Thomas Sinclair"}
killzone-shadow-fall_screenshot_20131205132754_2_original.jpg

Sinclair was silent for a second as he grabbed his own items and frowned at the Dead 6 "Any reason why they call you the Dead 6?" He had to wonder somehow as he asked a question to the solid group.

"You remind me a bit of the ISA or the Interplanetary Space Alliance."

He looked to the side and then looked back at the soldiers in the Chonook getting in himself.
[/tag]

{Tag=Marius Titus}

c4df5e72c47f3daa079bde70305dd370--xbox-one-d-design.jpg

Marius was silent as he eyed the crowd in the metal "ship" so to speak or the Chanook.
Something about this trip was different and everyone seemed determined to fight the alien threat.
Something about this trip actually worried him. How the hell was he so determined to fight a enemy he hasn't faced head on?
@Raynar Saassin @shinku @Foxes81_of_Anime @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hahli Nuva