1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
C&C Banner(3).png

Earth. Currently in the midst of a Cataclysm unlike any other. An amalgamation of two different outcomes and multiple multiversal interventions. One Earth; thrown into a full scale war between the Allied Forces, the Soviet Union and the Japanese Empire of the Rising Sun, collided with another, plagued with an alien mineral which had been infecting the planet since 1996, up to 2040, as well as a conflict between the Global Defense Initiative and the Brotherhood of Nod.

That wasn't the end of it all, however, as the event that caused these two futures to combine had also ripped open several holes in the Space Time Continuum; dubbed by the new Earth as the Continuum Cataclysm. Several people were ripped from their respective realities and picked up by various factions, asking for help in their trying times.

One such group was among the many who were pulled in, and experienced the conflict first hand in Poland. Rescued by a group of the newly formed Global Defensive Alliance, they were assigned with the task of rescuing fresh new anomalies who were also unfortunate enough to be warped into the fray. After successfully doing so, they were duty bound to return to the GDA HQ when their Ion Cannon network came online, in order to respond to a group of invaders that had entered Earth's orbit. Without any identification of who these "invaders" were, the Earth was surely doomed...

Until you, whoever you are, were next. Whatever you were doing at this time; fighting, living, surviving, whichever, you were suddenly knocked out as if someone had delivered a heavy blow to your forehead. When you would awaken, you'd find yourself in a new environment with your equipment and gear, as if something was preparing you for a fight.

You are going to have to act, if you want to survive in this new world...

The Third Wave for my Multiversal Group is closing up in a week or so, so I thought to create this ad to help gather a few extra faces! We're a friendly bunch who just want to enjoy the story I've created, and I need your help to make it a reality! I'm very passionate about this storyline, and any additional folks who are interested in taking part, I'd love to have you!

You don't have to know anything about the Command and Conquer franchise in order to participate! You also don't have to have a character from a fandom, they could be your own creation!

So what are you waiting for? Come join in on the fun! Be sure to also join my OOC Discord Server if you have any questions, that's the best place to reach out to me, and we'd love to meet you!