3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, love, Yaoi, supernatural, humorous, magical, modern, Medieval, action,
I will do anything boyxboy or girlxboy. The ones that I crave are in blue. bold is the character I would like but don't have to have in the roleplay. * means I got a plot for it.

I will do anything fantasy if I know what it is about
Here is some sugestions I like
Vampire - anything
mythical Creature
- anything

Kidnapped - Kidnapper
BandMates
Rival Bandmates
Master - Slave
Experiment - Scientist
Demon - Angel
Angel - Human
Demon - Human
Satan - Angel
Demon - Fallen
Satan - Fallen
Neko - mythical creature*
Mythical creature - cat shifter*

PLOTS I HAVE
Cat shifter x anything

In this world there are lots oc things. Shifters, angels, demons, nekos, and anything you could dream on. There is something about shifters you should know. In this world shifters can change into maybe 5 animals tops not any more. There was this one person that seemed to be able to shift into one species of animals. The felines. No one could understand why and they were trying to fight for the knowledge.

Mage x anything

Magic is everywhere you look. Everywhere you touch, there is sparks and knowledge about magic. Some magic is good but others is bad. How would you know where you land if you have never tested yourself. You can't run from magic. Someone was born with almost unlimited power. The power to use magic almost at its core. The aura was always bright and colorful. But when power of light is born. Power to dark is also born. Born from the depths of hell. His darkness could almost consume the light of the mage.

Mythical halfling - anything

In this society halflings are pathetic and abominations. The power they receive is just too much. Any halfling or parents who conceive halflings will be killed. It's a rule of the society. No halflings can exist. But what if one slipped through the folds. One that no one knew about this one. Was a secret to everyone even itself.

Neko x mythical creature ((I have a character for the Neko))
In the alley ways there are things unseen. Most people think there are crocodiles, and things that would hurt you but there is one thing that people avoid just because of the rumors of being cursed. A Neko lives in an alleyway with no place to call home except that alley. The Neko had red eyes and black hair. It's the cursed cat of what everyone fears. They always want luck but is there such thing as just being cursed because of what you can't control.

• Love
Reactions: Jarred
Hello. I'd like to do a bxb with you. Either the demon x fallen or can we just do a highschool/college scene?

I'd love to do a demon x fallen. message me for details we can work it out

Weeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeeeee. still here if anyone wants

Hey, come here. anyone there. I'm alone -cries-

Yes it's an interesting theory but I like fantasy a bit more.

More! I want more brains or blood which ever comes first!!!!!!!

Come if you dare! I will eat you all up! it will be yummy!

Still searching? Drop me a PM.

E'llo!
Would you be interested in doing either demonxangel, demonxhuman with
my char
(holds hand out with a fork wrapped in a tissue)
The tissue is for wiping your eyes, and the fork is so you can eat me if you must.​

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
I would do the demon x angel

Hello, I am 100% up to play something that involves vampires. I'd love to try plotting something out with you. Message me if you're still looking :)

Im interested in KidnapperxKidnapper. And warning my blood is highly toxic and radio active so bite at your own risk :p

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Hello, Anyone there?

Anyone want to rp with me?

With that said........ Anyone out there at all. I kinda want some rp partners.

I am saying hello to anyone who is out there

Status
Not open for further replies.