1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My availability tends to vary with the ebb and flow of work, but we're all adults here. I'll be sure to give a heads-up if posts are slow coming.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
My favorite genres include Romance, Fantasy, Crime, Sci-fi, Adventure, Superheros and Modern.
Once again, I'm looking for a role playing partner. I'm open to pretty much anything, very welcoming of all ideas, even the smallest of ones. However, I do have a few requirements for a partner, it's not much but they're very important to me.

Requirements:

- Decent Grammar
- Decent Spelling
- Creativity
-18+
-RPing in PMS only

-And lastly, I expect fairly long posts. If you think you cant't write long posts, then you have to try. You never have to match my length exactly, but attempts are welcome.

Pairing ideas

> Werewolf / human
> Demon / human
> Demon / Angel

> Merman / Human
> Merman/ Fisherman
> Assassin / Target

Psychopathic Husband / Normal Husband
Criminal / Police officer
Undercover FBI agent / Mafia boss

Vampire / Human
Vampire / Werewolf

That's all I can think of right now, The parings sound cliche but I make a habit out of coming up with original plots. However be warned, all of my plots tend to be VERY dark, they usual contain violence, angst, character death, Mpreg and lots of other dark themes. Yes, I RP fluff, but in addition to all of the other themes.

50 smut 50 plot

Versatile characters. If you can only play uke, then please don't msg me.

Comment questions below

I'm open to paring ideas as well! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me so we can discuss plot ideas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Peace Is Restrained
Bumpity bump

Come on, don't be shy,

Status
Not open for further replies.