BWAH DARKY I NEED A BIG HUG

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Torsty, Apr 18, 2010.

1. (It was no problem. Sorry I just sort of conked out trying to convince a friend to go to sleep)

Blair

She smiled as she scooted so they could get more cover "Ah we truly are intelligent for our time." She commented with a chuckle and held up her part of the blanket to her face.

Gwen

A shiver passed through her as she felt his arms about her. It wasn't restraining or cruel like most gestures like this. It was rather kind. She paused as she rested one hand against the back of his neck and the other up to his hair, cradling his head. "I-I feel it too." She admitted, still concerned she felt so nice with someone this close. She gave him another little hesitant kiss

2. Blair

"I-I can go get it." She said, frozen for a moment. She scurried from the couch and to the theromostat. As she expected it was the normal cold she kept. It was less expensive and she didn't mind it. Then why was she so hot? She blushed again and ran back "It's fixed."

Gwen

She paused and gently placed her finger against his nose as she pushed him away "Handsy huh?" She asked slowly and bit her lip

3. Ray

He took off the blanket and waited for her to get back. When she came back, he smiled. "Cool."

Jason

He smiled. "I don't know. I'm just doing what feels right I guess." He rolled them so she was laying on top of him, and smiled up at her.

4. Ray

He don't know why or how it happened, but he pulled her close and kissed her.

Jason

He smiled and grabbed his overcoat and weapons. "Sure, why not?"

5. Blair

She went limp as he picked her up. She was confused but it wasn't an unpleasant confusion. She almost wondered if this meant something to him, really meant something, she would tell him a truth one day. But not today. She found herself gripping his hand "Oh, oh my..." she laughed nervously "I wasn't expecting this tonight."

Gwen

"I would have been fine." She countered as her hand ached now. She should have figured. "I would have been screaming but I would have been fine." She smirked as she walked down the alley, hoping the bigger shots could take care of a problem if she and Jason retreated

6. Blair

She giggled gently as he kissed her and she claimed "Oh good. I'm doing my job well then. Keeping you thinking like a young adult."

Gwen

She finally felt the bones come near her and she felt blood trickle down to her lip. This hurt but at least it could help. Probably not but if she could get him the little bit distracted. She took the rib cage she had summoned and used her abilities to aim for the man's back, hopefully locking it into place. She then took bone after bone in an attempt to cover him. Once she thought it was sent she focused on the bones and tried to use them to restrain him. She tried to force him into a curled position, although she wasn't sure if it would work.

7. Blair

"Kissing is fine." She said sheepishly, pulling at her collar. She wondered why the heat was suddenly back. She always felt cold before this.

8. TOO MUCH SPORT FOR YOU, HOMO.

I KNOW WHERE THE JOKE IS!

THE JOKE IS THAT THE SWISS NEVER WIN ANYTHING!

BECAUSE THEY DON'T PLAY ANYTHING TO REMAIN NEUTRAL!

*BA DUM TSSH*

Heehheeheh~

9. Glad to have you aboard!
    Im going to work on some things tonight for the IC, as well as work on a post for my other RP. Tomorrow I'll be finishing my characters here

10. WRY ARE THEY MOONWALKING.

11. Ask Rory, he put the signature in there.

I think.

12. YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH

FORZA INTER!
    NO "FUERZA BARCA!"

If Inter does the impossible and somehow survives Camp Nou, we will still be friends..........right?.....tihihihihihi.....I mean, you won everything last year.

13. Yeah.

I mean, it was Ibrahimovic's fault we lost anyway, and Messi played like Raul, only worse.

14. Not my doin'. Probably Tort or something.

15. Rory has absurd fetishes, putting things in people's sigs.