1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
[Post] Apocalyptic, Supernatural, Fantasy, Sci-fi
Really Accurate about most Weeaboos.

I really want to explain the history of how the Modern anime art form got started, but I won't.

(Found it out when doing a paper on Japan my teacher assigned. One of the books we had to use was one on art, and it explained it.)

I really want to explain the history of how the Modern anime art form got started, but I won't.
Go for it. Explain it for all the filthy fucking casual noob fags who click this thread.

Ultimate Weaboo #15 really reminds me of a friend of mine. It's that pseudo-stache that makes it.

Basic description:

Westerners falling for Japanese art is nothing new. It's from the 17-1800's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japonism

The Anime art form began in 1907, with a simple animation of a guy writing. It looked nothing like anime today.

Then, later after Disney began being imported to Japan, the Japanese fell in love with the eyes, hence making the eyes the way they are now. Then the Japanese fell in love with western storylines, and began doing those. (Though there were anime about Samurai.) So, anime fans, always remember: Your favorite thing styarted with Western influence.

I can go more advanced, but I need more time.

Basic description:

Westerners falling for Japanese art is nothing new. It's from the 17-1800's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japonism

The Anime art form began in 1907, with a simple animation of a guy writing. It looked nothing like anime today.

Then, later after Disney began being imported to Japan, the Japanese fell in love with the eyes, hence making the eyes the way they are now. Then the Japanese fell in love with western storylines, and began doing those. (Though there were anime about Samurai.) So, anime fans, always remember: Your favorite thing styarted with Western influence.

I actually seem to remember hearing about that somewhere.

Basically, everything comes back to Darth Walt of the Avengers.

I actually seem to remember hearing about that somewhere.

Basically, everything comes back to Darth Walt of the Avengers.
All hail Darth Walt!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
"Anime is great, it's just the fans that suck".

Wait...
By saying this aren't you calling yourself a fan?
Thereby saying that you also suck?

Also...

Status
Not open for further replies.