Butterfly Academy

Nadia suddenly tripped, knocking over the Orca, and was in shock. "I am so sorry.." the unicorn Said, bowing.
"That's nadia for ya..." A Pegasus said, "Always Clumsy.." Nadia looked at her, "Oh Hush Mirabelle.."

Alvar held out his hand to help the first tripped fellow schoolmate up.
"You okay?" He said, still smiling. He still thought pain was pretty amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oryn turned to look at Mark just in time to see the kitsune trip. He reached out in an attempt to help Mark, but remembered in time that he was still in his bubble. All Oryn could do was watch Mark end up on his back on the floor, staring up at the ceiling in pain.

"Are you okay..." Oryn began in his language until he was abruptly interrupted.

He felt another body trip against his bubble, pushing him forward. Oryn's eyes widen as he could hear his bubble begin to pop. In a frantic panic, Oryn swam forward and pressed his mouth against the tear of his bubble and blew as quick as possible. The only way to keep a bubble from popping was catching the tear in time and re-blowing a bubble.

With quick breaths, Oryn was able to fix the bubble. He floated away from the side and let out a huge sigh in relief.

"You need to be more careful!" Orynn said in his orcan language to the girl, not sure if she can understand him. "Mark, are you okay too?"

He quickly smoothed his tail down, the fur having fluffed up to half its normal size. He looked at the hand that was offered to him, and took it lightly, using it to help himself to his feet. "Thanks." He murmured quietly to the person who'd helped him up, giving his tail a quick flick in acknowledgement, before curling it back up his shirt, and loosely around his waist once more.

He then turned to Oryn, nodding his head slowly. "Yeah, you?" He chirped, talking a small step forewards. "Ow.." He mumbled, a hand shooting out to press against the wall, to prevent himself from falling over, again.

He watched the Orcan closely as he awaited a reply, eyes scanning briefly over his bubble. He'd been worried for a moment when the unicorn had collided with the other, but luckily he'd been able to save his bubble just in time. He knew how hard and painful it could be when Orcans had to switch into their human form, and so was glad that he hadn't had to do so.

nadia smiled, "i'm fine.. We're just looking for our first class." Anastasia was busy dancing around her fox tail shaking so some random music

Oryn smiled softly seeing that Mark and his bubble was okay. The last thing he needed was anyone having a disastrous first day of class. Having a bad first day most likely means having a bad school year!

There was too many people around now. Oryn felt especially nervous with the unicorn around with that sharp horn. How graceful is a full size unicorn in a hallway? He backed up to a very safe distance, about seven feet away from everyone. He hated having to distance himself from others since he is a social creature, but better safe than sorry.

While some were worried about where class was, Oryn started to worry if the school had things for merfolks and other water creatures. Was there a saltwater pool around for those who want to take a dip between classes? Or, better yet, does the school have a giant lake for them?

"What if this is all a con?" Oryn said to Mark in his various noises. "I've heard of stories where they fake something to trap those like us and put us through experiments and other things! I mean, there's no staff here..."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that.." He admitted, keeping his clicks and whistles to a quiet volume, even though it was highly unlikely for many others to be able to inderstand them. "But, I think it'll be fine. It doesn't smell like a trap, and I can't hear anything that sounds suspicious, but, then again, there's so much noise in here it's hard to hear any thing." His ears moved round slowly as he said this, facing in each different angles. He shook his head slowly, it was too noisy with all the new students moving around, talking and such.

"It's really crowded in here." He said, speaking the obvious. He turned to his new friend, ears flattening back down against his head. "Well, as there's nothing happening, we could go outside? I mean, as you said, there doesn't seem to be any staff around." He scrunched his face up as he thought back to when he'd came in. "I think I saw some tree's on the way in, and there was this, like... Glimmering, so that suggests there's some form of water out there, maybe a lake or a pond, and hopefully, if we're lucky, it'll be something salt-watery.." Mark suggested, taking one quick look around. There really wasn't much else happening, and he was dying to get out of this cramped hallway. Besides, he really did want to explore outside a bit.

Alvar frowned when the people started chattering about the possibility of it being a con. The idea took away his lighthearted view on what the place should be. It also made him trust the place a little less. He continued to walk in silence, thinking. Fuming. He locked his hands behind his head and stretched. He stretched when he was bored or angry.

Oryn nodded as he did a single twirl inside his bubble.

"Looking for water will be a lot more fun than this," Oryn said to Mark. "Lead the way and I'll try my best to follow after!"

He clapped his hands together happily and let himself float softly. Being indoors was such a pain, even when in his bubble. Feeling enclosed and constricted in directions wasn't something he was use to as Oryn and his family pod swims the entire sea.

He moved himself out from the center of the hallway just in case he was blocking anyone and smiled his goodbyes to everyone that was grouped around. There will be other times to meet and make friends, especially once in two legged form and when he can speak in Common than his Orcan language.

"Ready to go?" he asked Mark.

He nodded his head, "yeah, I'm ready." He answered, making his way towards the exit to the outside. He held the door open for the Orcan, letting it swing closed once he was through.

Once outside he took a quick look around. There were some trees and such, and just as he'd said, there was some sort of lake or large pond. "Much better than inside, huh?" He said, chuckling quietly, turning his head towards Oryn. A small smile played on his lips as he took another look around, wondering over to one of the trees. He threw his bag onto the ground and jumped up, wrapping his finger around the lowest branch, using it to pull himself up.

He continued up the tree until he reached the higher branches, which were less stable, ans wobbled when he moved. His tail came out from under his shirt and wrapped around the branch he was currently sat on, helping him to hold on better. "So, you like it out here?" He asked in a singsong kind of voice, swinging his legs. He was making the beanch wobble more, but it didn't bother him muh. He just hoped the wood wouldn't snap.

"Tikka! Tikka Walk up you over stuffed-" Tikka made a loud groan and slowly opened her eyes to see her friend, Ericus, looming over her, arms crossed and nose wrinkled. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you in this blasted school and ended up missing the tour and- are you even listening to me?" Tikka gave a wide yawn and stretch, slowly taking to her feet, the Ursidae was proven to be much taller than her friend. Heck, she even had more muscles than he, being she was 6'5 and her friend 5'4. Rubbing the back of her head, the Ursidae's fuzzy brown, bear-like ears gave a twitch. Ursidae's are tall, muscular beings, but they are gentle creatures unless, of course provoked. "I got tired so I decided to fall asleep." Tikka gave another wide yawn, exposing blunt fangs.

Ericus couldn't believe his friend, if there was one thing he knew about Ursidae's is that they were nothing, but lazy, lumbering bums that ate too many sweets for his liking. Unlike his own kind, the Cervias, graceful elegant, absolute perfection, true kings and queens of the forest with the males adorning a crown of antlers sprouting from their heads. Much like his own. Ericus continued to frown, sweeping dark, soft locks from his pale face, and tapping a cloven hoofed foot on the school's tiled floor. "Honestly..." he gave a loud huff.