But, if you insist...

P

Prince

Original poster
I don't normally partake in introductions to new sites, but I believe I'll make an exception. I believe I skimmed over Iwaku some time ago and never looked into it more. Probably should have. I, as many seem to be, am part of the Great Migration. I'm no real figurehead and I feel quite... late. Normally, I do keep on top of things. I suppose between work and class, you tend to focus less on your hobbies.​
Anyway, I'm the Prince. I've gone by plenty of names, but seeing as Prince was somehow available, it's what I'll be again. It's nice to meet a whole new community that seems so well-structured and lively. Thus far, I find no real faults with the site either, and thank whater Gods you may worship that BBcode has returned. I have missed it so very, very much. Oh, and a preview feature. And, a bunch of other nice things. Once I settle myself into a nice little niche, I'd like to see what communtiy development and structure is all about here. :D That's said, let's see what this community is all about. I'm basically coming from the ground up all over again.

Complete, Global, Saturation, haaaaaaagh.

Hello to you Mr. YetAnotherMigrator, welcome to Iwaku! Ask if you need help navigating or whatever and enjoy playing roles!

What do you prefer to be called?

Prince, The Prince :D

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Male, thank you.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

You could word it like that, sure. :P

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Group, by far.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Sofa.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

*curtsie!* :D Hallo Prince!

Well, if it isn't miss Diana. :) Your exploits don't cease to impress. If I was a far bolder royal, I'd say it is an honor to be greeted by you.

*Pops up beside you* Whoa...epic outfit dude...anyway..Welcome to Iwaku! I am Naruto Uzumaki! I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need a buddy or wanna RP, let me know.
naruto_smile_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d65415g.gif

Last edited: