Bushido - The Path of Honor (Sign up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the main other players in this roleplay have Ronin characters, so not much of a clan at this moment.

Well yes :) I meant the samurai based characters ^-^ Tezuka has definitely not been forgotten, same for the other two non-fighter characters

Maybe one samurai will manage to assemble all the Ronins and form a clan XD

Considering most are part of a gang already I doubt that. But you're welcome to ask them nicely :)

I thought of a 5th gang member as well but that would ruin the 4 horseman thing, so I can't do it...

Well you could play as a "Fresh Fifth Horseman" who is new to the Gang if you want.

I'll let you guys sort that out ^-^ kinda pointless to make a point of me butting into what you do or don't with the team numbers and stuff :P

I do hope to do so :) Can't say quite when, but definitely before the end of the week, that I can promise

The char I was planing would be kinda too old and too badass to be a recruit, maybe he could be an outsider, a badass killer with a badass reputation and he wants to kill the 4 horseman gang to test himself and to get reputation?

If you actually want to kill them, you'd probably end up on the receiving end of a drive by or something. I doubt that would work out very well.

Maybe the character could be like Charlie from Charlie's Angels, a benefactor who pays for them to do things for mysterious reasons?

Maybe I should have made a mob/gang roleplay, seems like there could be a few players to join XD (though that might not include me XD)

Yes, non-Japanese people are welcome to be part of the town

So, wait, lemme get this straight- you want to be a fifth gang member... but you don't actually want to be a gang member, you want to be a guy who is trying to kill said gang members? How are those things in any way compatible?

I'm not quite sure if that was what they meant, but indeed that would not make a lick of sense if you'd describe it like that.

I was just brainstorming, I'll stick the char I have, forget about the 5th member XD

Hm, well I must note that I shall not be participating in this game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.